SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:35 am

Thanks @aunties_love, I see some similarities so far with the Bette US series as follows: we had a drunken guy that was let go in Episode 1, drama building between some of the guys right off the bat, Drew and Chris, obvious villain in Drew. The story arcs for the front runners are still developing but if the F1 turns out to be the one with the jealous edit then it will be the same as Andi's / Kaitlyn's seasons IMO but we will see.

By the way do you have a chart where you speculated who got SDs? Trying to figure out if we should expect Mike to get his SD on Episode 4 or Episode 5, thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:36 am

Well I don't think it is totally off base that they'd copy elements from US Bachelorette but none of us really knows until we see how the season plays out.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:40 am

mercieme wrote:Thanks @aunties_love, I see some similarities so far with the Bette US series as follows: we had a drunken guy that was let go in Episode 1, drama building between some of the guys right off the bat, Drew and Chris, obvious villain in Drew. The story arcs for the front runners are still developing but if the F1 turns out to be the one with the jealous edit then it will be the same as Andi's / Kaitlyn's seasons IMO but we will see.

By the way do you have a chart where you speculated who got SDs? Trying to figure out if we should expect Mike to get his SD on Episode 4 or Episode 5, thanks.
working on that and the elims chart now.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:42 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Joy15 wrote:
mercieme wrote:

I believe the production company that is producing Bette CA is affiliated to Warner Brothers based on media report so I won't be surprised if they edit similarly. The production company is different from the one that produced both seasons of Bach CA is my understanding but please let us know if this is not correct.

yep...i shared the same POV. I have always believed to compare an Ette with other Ette(s) season despite the different franchises...and not with the Bach shows since the edit was super different.

from the top off my head..Chris Sieg and Josh were hidden on episode 2. (skipped Kaitlyn and Jojo's (only binge-watched here and there) so not sure how the F1 edits were..but asumming those 2 were the ones with creepy edit for the F1(?) giggling )

IMO its pretty fair to compare Jasmine's with Sam F's (both are the First Ettes in their respective franchises where the Bachelor shows have been produced for 2-3 seasons).  Guess what?...Sasha (mind you..he was the FIR recipient too  :gotcha: ) was hidden on epis 2..and Michael (F2) was shown having convo with Sam, just as Kevin W and Jasmine on episode 2 .sneakyl

Im just gonna go out of the limb now and call Mike as the F1. :uptonogood
Well, I am going to disagree Joy.  Bach Can was edited differently from Bach USA even though Warner Bros was involved with both.  Now Claire Freeland was the main producer/editor on both Bach Can and Bachette Can.  Think this will be a different "bird" so to speak and see that they'd edit it differently.  We saw that in season 1 with Bach Can and it was edited differently than bach USA.

i did say i try to avoid an Ette season comparison with the Bachelor shows. Since its the premiere of Ette CA it really is an open book as where the edit goes, i think. I did follow Art season (the very first Bach NZ)  closely and doing my own thing with Bach US seasons in reference. I was lucky to be able to predict Matilda as the F1. so im thinking...why not with Jasmine?  :cutesmile!:

I have fun in doing comparative analysis..breaking down the edits..and try to seek the 'pattern'. I wouldn't lose any sleep if my predictions turns out to be correct or not. (Lord knows how many times i was dead wrong  giggling ). Im always happily agree to disagree. charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 2498057887 ..So all is good yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:05 am

charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Cs2qC7bUMAAZIG5
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
Everyone's favourite Firefighter Mike is safe! Who do you want to see the final rose go to? #BacheloretteCA
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:07 am

Wow...that side eye from Kevin W to Mikey in the RC pic above is funny laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:13 am

mercieme wrote:Wow...that side eye from Kevin W to Mikey in the RC pic above is funny laugh out loud

yep LOL at the side eye charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 3806527698

believe it or not...they have been building this 'rivalry' between Mike and Kevin W eversince episode 1. After the scene of Mike receiving FIR, there was Kevin W saying "i obviously wanted a rose too " in his PI giggling .

Well, unless you are a Josh and a Nick..i don't think the actual clash is that bad. charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:22 am

@Joy15 laugh out loud.....geez....I just hope I don't have to relive a Josh/Nick or Shawn/Nick rivalry ever again on my TV set....over it.

dee posted that both Kevin W and Mike follow each other on IG so phew all should go well if they are the F2.

By the way how dapper does Mikey look in that blue suit, he looks really sharp IMO giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:32 am

Sorry for the back to back post.

So if Mikey turns out as F1....@Joy15 has coined a couple nick name "Jasmike" :cutesmile!:

I am giggling because I can't think of any couple name that is more appropriate for these two...way to go Joy yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:34 am

mercieme wrote:@Joy15 laugh out loud.....geez....I just hope I don't have to relive a Josh/Nick or Shawn/Nick rivalry ever again on my TV set....over it.

dee posted that both Kevin W and Mike follow each other on IG so phew all should go well if they are the F2.

By the way how dapper does Mikey look in that blue suit, he looks really sharp IMO giggling

i actually think..how come this boy keep wearing the same suit (and tie)? lolpanda ...(i mean..the suit and tie is the same one he wore on night 1, right ? laugh out loud).

all of these men..Kevin P's taste of fashion is my cup of tea giggling

ETA. yep JasMike sounds cute and jazzy Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:44 am

With ep 3 still being in Jamaica and ep 4 being in Montreal (there is a screencap of Mike on that group date) his 1-on-1 is likely episode 5.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:46 am

BlackHalo wrote:With ep 3 still being in Jamaica and ep 4 being in Montreal (there is a screencap of Mike on that group date) his 1-on-1 is likely episode 5.

If that's the case, then he is getting the typical Bette US F1 date since Emily's season (with the exception of Kaityln's season IMO), those are usually episodes 5 (1st date) and 7 (2nd date) ....should be interesting how this season shakes out.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose