SELECT CONTENT

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 6 of 78 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 6 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2016 3:44 pm

Chase is a Pisces, I'm sure he's charismatic and charming! Most of them are..

Last edited by cyannceyla on Tue May 03, 2016 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 6 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by Nonina430 Tue May 03, 2016 4:03 pm

^ if Chase wins her over Ill understand now. There is no other
sign in the zodiac that feels another's emotions like a Pisces.
They laugh when you laugh, and cry with you when you cry.
Close sister to the sign Cancer. Lots of water. Sign of tears.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 03, 2016 4:05 pm

cyannceyla wrote:
mizzoufan wrote:Love his testimony. Seems like a great guy! Reminds me a little of Chris S.

I'm not sure how religious JoJo is
Apparently very. She posts/posted bible verses and Jesus Calling on her IG and apparently does devotionals daily. She also wore a rosary almost every date on the Bach (not that that means all that much.) Her mother mentioned prayer and faith a lot on her hometown date. And on the sex date this season, she mentions growing up in a very religious household. Plus, she went to Baylor (no that that means much either, but still..)
I didn't watch Ben's season, did she wear a rosary or was it a crucifix? Just curious, never seen anyone but Madonna wear a rosary. 

Also is she Catholic? What is Chase? Depending on the staunchness of the belief that could be a road block.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 03, 2016 4:10 pm

I don't remember ever seeing her wear anything religious. I just went through her IG back 34 weeks and have not seen one biblical quote.

It surprised me to read she was religious. Where is that coming from?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2016 4:16 pm

Nonina430 wrote:^ if Chase wins her over Ill understand now. There is no other
sign in the zodiac that feels another's emotions like a Pisces.
They laugh when you laugh, and cry with you when you cry.
Close sister to the sign Cancer. Lots of water. Sign of tears.
Exactly. And JoJo is a Scorpio! Water everywhere!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2016 4:19 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
cyannceyla wrote:
mizzoufan wrote:Love his testimony. Seems like a great guy! Reminds me a little of Chris S.

I'm not sure how religious JoJo is
Apparently very. She posts/posted bible verses and Jesus Calling on her IG and apparently does devotionals daily. She also wore a rosary almost every date on the Bach (not that that means all that much.) Her mother mentioned prayer and faith a lot on her hometown date. And on the sex date this season, she mentions growing up in a very religious household. Plus, she went to Baylor (no that that means much either, but still..)
I didn't watch Ben's season, did she wear a rosary or was it a crucifix? Just curious, never seen anyone but Madonna wear a rosary. 

Also is she Catholic? What is Chase? Depending on the staunchness of the belief that could be a road block.
It was a gold necklace rosary with Mary on it (either Mary or Jesus, but I'm pretty sure it's Mary) and it hung down a few inches with a little crystal rectangle at the bottom. She wore it every episode. 

Both JoJo and Chase are Christian.

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue May 03, 2016 4:26 pm

Chase's conversion story....
https://vimeo.com/161979349

@joelle_fletcher (Instagram) ◄ 1 Corinthians 15:33 ► A reminder to surround yourself with people who make you hungry for life, touch your heart, and nourish your soul. You are the company you keep- choose wisely

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 6 12132810

Last edited by jen689 on Tue May 03, 2016 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2016 4:27 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't remember ever seeing her wear anything religious. I just went through her IG back 34 weeks and have not seen one biblical quote.

She wore this rosary every episode. It was a very fashiony necklace from RoryAshton.com. Very pretty. The last time she was seen wearing it on the show was during the day portion of her LCD. 

You missed the religious posts on her IG? She posted 1 about Corinthians 41 weeks ago and 1 about Jesus Calling 97 weeks ago. She also mentioned on Twitter that she does daily devotionals. And again, she apparently mentions on the sex date this season that she came from a very religious family, as did her boyfriend at the time, so she got in loads of trouble when the cops brought her home from trying to get it on in a parking lot. And some other "proof", her mother mentioned prayer and faith on her hometown date a few times during their discussion and JoJo went to Baylor University. Also, on RFL, when Ben brought Angela to meet his family, they were all surprised but delighted that she was a virgin and when Angela said that that was something sacred and would bless their marriage (or something along those lines), JoJo said "definitely".

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue May 03, 2016 4:34 pm

cyannceyla wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I don't remember ever seeing her wear anything religious. I just went through her IG back 34 weeks and have not seen one biblical quote.

She wore this rosary every episode. It was a very fashiony necklace from RoryAshton.com. Very pretty. The last time she was seen wearing it on the show was during the day portion of her LCD. 

You missed the religious posts on her IG? She posted 1 about Corinthians 41 weeks ago and 1 about Jesus Calling 97 weeks ago. She also mentioned on Twitter that she does daily devotionals. And again, she apparently mentions on the sex date this season that she came from a very religious family, as did her boyfriend at the time, so she got in loads of trouble when the cops brought her home from trying to get it on in a parking lot. And some other "proof", her mother mentioned prayer and faith on her hometown date a few times during their discussion and JoJo went to Baylor University. Also, on RFL, when Ben brought Angela to meet his family, they were all surprised but delighted that she was a virgin and when Angela said that that was something sacred and would bless their marriage (or something along those lines), JoJo said "definitely".

Looked it up and on FB found this.

Rory Ashton Jewelry

January 11 ·

Get Joelle's look on RORYASHTON.COM

Sorry the photo is not showing up here. It is JoJo with the necklace on. Maybe someone can bring it over.

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 6 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue May 03, 2016 4:40 pm

I believe she was raised a Catholic, but probaby attending a non-denominational church today. I have seen a pic of her and bff at Bible Study, on a private IG account.
Think the Rosary was a fashion item though, but could have also been a nod to her upbringing. Don't know if she is "religious" but seen enough to say she is a believer.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 03, 2016 4:53 pm

Thanks, her necklace on LCD did not look like a rosary to me, but I can see it is a modification from their website. 

Interesting, still need to see her in action with the guys.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue May 03, 2016 5:08 pm

https://instagram.com/p/pb2DTCgKR2/

She apparently reads Jesus Calling and I know I saw a picture of her attending a bible study with a friend somewhere. Her best friend Bradleigh and her husband are both religious people. In almost every picture I've seen of JoJo's mom she has on a cross necklace.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 78 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+86
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
spoilerqueen
bleuberry
harts05