SELECT CONTENT

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 5 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 41 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 5 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by Mia_Leoni Mon May 02, 2016 11:59 am

Maybe he'll be the next Chris Seigfried, the guy that Jo connects with without realizing at first how well matched they actually are. Her picking out of type would be "surprising".

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 5 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 02, 2016 12:06 pm

Good point Mia. That's a good comparison. He does have a Chris Seifried vibe to him. I realize we don't know until we see them in action, however I do enjoy forming opinions on pre season SM/info.

He's just too cute IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Mon May 02, 2016 1:33 pm

Chase and Jordan are my early favorites. I can't wait for the show to start and see if I change my mind laugh out loud. Chase definitely looks and sounds like a keeper.
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Mon May 02, 2016 1:40 pm

Lily wrote:Chase and Jordan are my early favorites. I can't wait for the show to start and see if I change my mind laugh out loud. Chase definitely looks and sounds like a keeper.

Depending on how things go, I hope Chase is primed to be TB. He seems cute and sincere. Just IMO.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue May 03, 2016 12:27 pm

I know most here don't think that Chase has any chance and maybe he doesn't but he is still in the F3.  There must be something she likes about him to still be there. no idea  

Now anyone I like is usually gone but very early on something just told me he might be the F1.   Hugesmile  It is also amazing that we hear nothing about him.  If he does have a chance MF and Co. must be just rubbing their hands together in GLEE, that no one is even mentioning his name. giggling

Watch him be eliminated now..... Hope not!! :fingersarecrossed

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 5 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 03, 2016 12:50 pm

Brill, I honestly have no idea who JoJo will pick. Chase seems like a good guy, so I may enjoy him with JoJo, until we have proof of him being home I think he is as realistic an F1 as anyone else. As others have said he seems a bit like Chris Sigfried. I really want to see him on my screen. I am not fanning any couple yet, I need to see it to decide, but honestly I like most of what we have seen for JoJo's top four and even her top eight. So by mid June I may join you on teamC&J.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue May 03, 2016 1:32 pm

I really have to see what all the guys are like on screen talking and how they act. I don't find Chase attractive at all really, but we'll see.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Tue May 03, 2016 1:42 pm

With so little information it's seems crazy to say but I'm a fan as of now! I'm not ready to sell t-shirts and do the whole #teamJoAse but I have high hopes!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue May 03, 2016 1:46 pm

Same here, he doesn't have an energetic vibe, almost defeated
like. Jmo. I guess I don't care for luke warm, like them Hot.

True we have to see them in action.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue May 03, 2016 3:07 pm

Love his testimony. Seems like a great guy! Reminds me a little of Chris S.

I'm not sure how religious JoJo is

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Tue May 03, 2016 3:39 pm

JoJo has posted Bible verses and pictures of her devotional for the day on her Instagram.

I think Chase's demeaner in his testimony video was probably an appropriate tone for the message he was giving...  As a salesman by trade, IMO I would expect he's more charismatic in general...We will see very soon!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2016 3:43 pm

mizzoufan wrote:Love his testimony. Seems like a great guy! Reminds me a little of Chris S.

I'm not sure how religious JoJo is
Apparently very. She posts/posted bible verses and Jesus Calling on her IG and apparently does devotionals daily. She also wore a rosary almost every date on the Bach (not that that means all that much.) Her mother mentioned prayer and faith a lot on her hometown date. And on the sex date this season, she mentions growing up in a very religious household. Plus, she went to Baylor (no that that means much either, but still..)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 41 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+86
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
spoilerqueen
bleuberry
harts05