SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 81 of 82 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 81 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Idlemess Sat May 21, 2016 10:13 am

Jojo looks the same! Is she supposed to look crestfallen or broken hearted? I can't tell with her. Press report saying broken hearted about Ben ? What did she look like then.... the same. All my own opinion of course that people can look or seem a certain way and it does not indicate what is really going on with them especially knowing you're under the microscope

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 81 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Sprite Sat May 21, 2016 10:24 am

Ash2214 wrote:To me, her answers came across like all of the other answers that all past leads have given. They're generic and coached answers. I don't see a difference. In regards to being heartbroken when Ben dumped her, none of us will really know since we weren't living in Dallas with her.

I agree they are all coached to give a generic set of answers. I guess the difference for me is that usually there is some humour, some lighthearted banter to go along with those generic answers. So far I haven't gotten any of that. I guess I just prefer those that don't try to make it seem as if they take all this so seriously. They make it light and kind of give figurative wink at the process. When I see someone so earnest and serious about it all, I get the impression they are just faking it because....well, who in their right mind would be?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat May 21, 2016 10:31 am

I tend to only see humor and personality in the interviews where you can actually see them and have a different set of questions that allow a personality to come out, like on Kimmel, GMA, Live with Kelly & Michael, etc. I have never seen much personality from any of the leads when they're on the press line being asked straight forward questions, such as the ones she was asked yesterday.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat May 21, 2016 10:42 am

Ash2214 wrote:I tend to only see humor and personality in the interviews where you can actually see them and have a different set of questions that allow a personality to come out, like on Kimmel, GMA, Live with Kelly & Michael, etc. I have never seen much personality from any of the leads when they're on the press line being asked straight forward questions, such as the ones she was asked yesterday.

I agree it is easier to see the personality in those interviews, but I can still get some flavour of their personality in People or US interviews. I don't know. So far I am not exactly impressed.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat May 21, 2016 10:48 am

I believe the US Weekly and People articles from yesterday had answers that were taken from her press line phone interview that she did yesterday, so they all came from the same thing.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat May 21, 2016 10:53 am

Ali did an interview with People where she talked about her pregnancy. She also mentioned texting JoJo and that she seems like a girl in love. Anyone care to bring it over? giggling

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2016 11:02 am

Don't they all feel like they're in love after the show if they walk off with someone ? Isn't it Ali herself who said you're never in love when you finish the filming ?Most likely you're in lust or like someone strongly?

"After the show is over they will even say they loved him, but ask them six months from now and the answer is always the same with every contestant - they’ll say they weren’t REALLY in love.
Not yet at least.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/ali-fedotowsky-ben-higgins-girls-arent-really-in-love-yet-w165230

Last edited by ForeverLove on Sat May 21, 2016 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat May 21, 2016 11:07 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Ali did an interview with People where she talked about her pregnancy. She also mentioned texting JoJo and that she seems like a girl in love. Anyone care to bring it over? giggling

Here's the link:

http://celebritybabies.people.com/2016/05/21/bachelorette-ali-fedotowsky-pregnant-uterus/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 21, 2016 11:11 am

LOL it doesn't seem she took Ali's advice.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2016 11:17 am

Kashathediva wrote:LOL it doesn't seem she took Ali's advice.

True. She didn't follow Ali's words, she followed her actions. Ali had the "hot guy "syndrome too. :Nod: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 81 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2016 11:43 am

Lust is a very good start to love... :yes:

Why should she be condemned to fall for a hot guy ?
It very often starts with lust and evolves in love.
I am sure that what happened with Ben for Lauren and I don't remember this being such a deal for him...

Back to top Go down

Post by jaded Sat May 21, 2016 12:13 pm

Jojo is back on Snapchat. I just don't know how to save and post her video here giggling

jaded

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 81 of 82 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+74
exmrsbundy
SarahD
kim1313
geo55
Lily
MonicaJM2001
Sunny
maniluh
bleuberry
nannymargie
Tiggerlgh