SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 19 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 11, 2016 9:24 pm

She had to lie. She knew he would get angry with her. It's not her fault she lied.

:dripdrip

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 19 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2016 9:24 pm

Can someone remind me how the show was, I never watch due to been ill and did not watch it on youtube either after seeing how she treated Nick on the after. Who was the person she was most into? and how did Nick end up at #25?

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed May 11, 2016 9:31 pm

^^ Because someone has to go out in that F2 spot. And she honestly did have a pretty nice connection with #25, whether she acknowledges it or not. They had substantial stuff to talk about - he was honestly more her intellectual equal as compared to #26. He's also extremely less bull headed and more of a pushover than #26. I think she and 25 (who is also a huge famewhore, matches Andi there) could have made it maybe a little longer, and potentially, it might have been a more positive ending for all. Nah. We'd probably still be here, with this classy tell all.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed May 11, 2016 9:34 pm

No matter who she picked on the show, it wouldn't have lasted. This is not an insult to Kelly Travis' husband, but Andi needs someone like that. She needs someone that's loaded and quiet that will allow her to do what she wants, when she wants. It's all about Andi. Most guys won't want someone like that. IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 11, 2016 9:36 pm

The very fact that she felt she "had" to lie to her proposed "soulmate" and was essentially expecting him to leave or endlessly berate her for this, which is exactly what ended up happening, is what needed to tip her off that this man wasn't The One. They needed to call this "romance" off way earlier, like Jef and Emily early.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed May 11, 2016 9:40 pm

Alanna wrote:The very fact that she felt she "had" to lie to her proposed "soulmate" and was essentially expecting him to leave or endlessly berate her for this, which is exactly what ended up happening, is what needed to tip her off that this man wasn't The One. They needed to call this "romance" off way earlier, like Jef and Emily early.

Totally. And I thought Jef and Emily was a true Bachelor couple trainwreck. At least they called it off ASAP, didn't string fans on for long. And Emily, for what it's worth, kept it classy with her tell all. Josh and Andi - this is one of the messier endings, huh? This honestly sounds like it will be worse than the Ben Flapjack crucifixion Courtney handed us, and that one was bad.

Last edited by sosleepy on Wed May 11, 2016 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Wed May 11, 2016 9:41 pm

reason wrote:Is she throwing shade at #1 and #25?  In my mind she is low rent and low class, worse than a prostitute.
Well, from this glimpse of the magazine article, I think so. It shows #25 & #1 labeled "Fantasy Suite Fails" with their pictures, I wish I could read the print beside #25's name. This woman has no morals or ethics whatsoever.   no no

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFRuFokOQZr/

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed May 11, 2016 9:45 pm

^ All I could see in regards to Nick is that he dropped "cringeworthy f-bombs" while having sex with her and Juan Pablo wasn't sexy in his seduction. My good Lord laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2016 9:45 pm

Georgia Lindsay wrote:
reason wrote:Is she throwing shade at #1 and #25?  In my mind she is low rent and low class, worse than a prostitute.
Well, from this glimpse of the magazine article, I think so. It shows #25 & #1 labeled "Fantasy Suite Fails" with their pictures, I wish I could read the print beside #25's name.  This woman has no morals or ethics whatsoever.   no no

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFRuFokOQZr/

Doubts in ones journey does show it self somehow. I wonder where in all this did doubt became a reality in all of this performance issues in the fantasy suite?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed May 11, 2016 9:46 pm

and she calls herself a southern belle or Georgia Peach!  laugh out loud  far from it, IMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed May 11, 2016 9:48 pm

Wow. Classy chick indeed. I can see why you're so proud, Patti. You did a bang up job here. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2016 9:50 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:and she calls herself a southern belle or Georgia Peach!  laugh out loud  far from it, IMO

Oh no she is no southern belle. I leave my thought right there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

+81
BohemianNika
lipsis
Newto
MiniDiva
sdmom