SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 36 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by beader Sun May 15, 2016 9:04 pm

Kasha, looks to me like you are correct on Nizza.

beader

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 36 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 15, 2016 10:19 pm

Andi is a heartless person, imo.
It's actually very sad and scary to me how little empathy she displays.
To any man I would say "Run away as fast as you can".

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 15, 2016 10:46 pm

Kashathediva wrote: snipped

Wondering if that is Nizza in NYC. source
same type dishes and wooden tables. Food is good. I have been there.
Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 36 NizzaFood_DSC6049
Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 36 Nizza-012

Looks like the same dishes to me!

I might have to check it out when I'm in NYC this summer. If I see her I will ask her for a pic. If I see her with someone else, I'll take a creeper the pic. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Mon May 16, 2016 9:43 am

The latest from Andi:
"Vengeance is such a thing when it comes to breakups," she said. "We all want vengeance. There's no doubt about it.

"Even so, the book is by no means a jab at any of her exes....... Dorfman insists she has a reason for telling every tale. "I didn't want any story that was in there just to be gratuitous or just to burn someone," she said. "That was not my intention."

She is such a joke. She has completely rationalized in her head that the stories she has shared had a purpose, but it's obvious the only purpose is revenge.  She definitely wanted to hurt her exes or she wouldn't have gone into certain details.  What other reasoning is there for sharing alleged expletives that were said by #26 but purposely excluding all the nasty things that came from her very own mouth in those same fights, or her own actions that likely contributed to the fighting.  She seems to have conveniently skipped over those parts.  What purpose was there to share the "cringe-worthy" pillow talk with #25, yet she left out that she was still very willing to finish the job and make him believe that he was her F1?  It was definitely about revenge.

Then there's this:
"I'm not gonna lie and say that there's not feelings of anger, hurt, or whatever. But there's also still feelings of love and happiness," she said. "I did fall in love, and I did feel some of the happiest moments of my life, but to me, it's like reading an old story. It doesn't have any bearing on my life now."

^^^No bearing except she's spent the last year writing about it and now publicizing it all.  I think it would be more honest to say she's completely consumed by it.

source: http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/entertainthis/2016/05/16/andi-dorfman-josh-murray-its-not-okay-tell-all-book/83875700/?utm_source=feedblitz&utm_medium=FeedBlitzRss&utm_campaign=usatoday-lifetopstories
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 16, 2016 10:04 am

The more I hear her justifications the more I see how sad our society has become -- rationalizing revealing things about people in order to "relate" with the audience i.e. sell more books -- I know she's an extreme case but her kind and the likes of kim kardashian and their clan are really taking it to a very disturbing and dark extreme. How far will you go be marketable?? and her ambition is to be a gossip show regular (like the view?) I can't for the life of me think of one valuable or even entertaining thing I've taken away from her time in the limelight. Andi's really becoming a very vindictive, graceless version of the Kardashian clan.

She's in extremely dire need of self-awareness. Hopefully some of the reaction to her book will make her rethink things?? What the heck is it going to take for her to gain some self-awareness??
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 16, 2016 10:28 am

Great posts Beach Lover and emusha! Totally agree.

The only thing I'll add is No Andi we don't all want revenge. There are plenty of couples who split, some after many years together and they have nothing but admirable respect for the relationship they did have.

As far as #25 it was always my belief she did whatever it took to make him think he was the F1. It was IMO always a fake acting performance on her part. If she had real feelings for any of them, she wouldn't be writing a book detailing sexual experiences with them IMHO. It doesn't have any bearing on her life now IMO because she hasn't learned anything from her experiences, it's all about her. She didn't come out on top so she'll move on to something that will make her stay in the limelight.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2016 11:58 am

So she has a reason to reveal everything, but Nick can't??
Oh yea, she is the boss, I think she said it.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 16, 2016 12:26 pm

peggy0221 wrote:So she has a reason to reveal everything, but Nick can't??

Yes, maybe that was during the "revenge" part of her emotions, but now it has no bearing on her life. That's her way IMO of telling them, she doesn't care about them, as if they care.

I want to know where she picked up the word "gratuitous". Smiley

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon May 16, 2016 1:18 pm

This woman is utterly delusional. She's very good at justifying her own actions, no matter how deplorable, but has no understanding or compassion when it comes to other people and their mistakes. She is my least favourite person ever from this franchise, no competition whatsoever.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 16, 2016 2:54 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:So she has a reason to reveal everything, but Nick can't??

Yes, maybe that was during the "revenge" part of her emotions, but now it has no bearing on her life. That's her way IMO of telling them, she doesn't care about them, as if they care.

I want to know where she picked up the word "gratuitous". Smiley
Per then bolded: 
Her editor. Perhaps online dictionary or thesaurus. A delusional mindset.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon May 16, 2016 3:36 pm

Lots of great posts. thumbsup

There's something downright icky reading about someone's sex life whether they're on the Bachelor/ette or not. It's even worse when they're getting rewarded for spilling by book sales. I'm really not a fan of Courtney for various reasons including her book but this seems to be even worse somehow. Maybe because Andi keeps trying to justify it as not being just revenge when it clearly just happens to be 3 guys who crossed her in some way. We probably won't hear anything that isn't positive but I wonder what her good friends, like Sharleen, think about the book? question

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15342

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 16, 2016 4:26 pm

the thing about courtney is that she has SUCH a sense of humor about it ...she knew she was being kind of ridiculous and she would even laugh at herself for it...there's a sense of emotional intelligence to be able to reflect back and just laugh...there's also a sense of cognitive awareness of all things to be able to do that... Andi just sounds utterly delusional. I think she's become so conditioned by her sheltered and spoiled upbringing and her male-bashing girl-talks that she hasn't put it into context to actually expand her personal and societal intelligence outside of those little bubbles. She's like an entitled bratty girl who never had the perceptiveness to grow up.

I am starting to wonder where the heck the people who supposedly love her and need to give her a push to see reality as it is are?? Or maybe she's too foolish to ask for their feedback for her book before publishing it?? Rolling Eyes she's become sooo unlikeable it's bizarre that she still seems to be riding her own narcissistic coattails
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

+81
BohemianNika
lipsis
Newto
MiniDiva
sdmom