SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 38 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2016 8:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:starwelcome cedarlea. Thanks for sharing.

It appears lately, we've heard several times she has no problem dropping F bombs. Maybe #25 was only trying to please? Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 38 2498057887

You wrote it before I could. He was just imitating what he saw and heard. She is a skanky vindictive bitch.

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 38 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by sparkler Mon May 16, 2016 8:45 pm

Kels0012 wrote:I hope someone reads the book and reports here with the details. I am curious, but I do not want to fork over any of my own money. Anyone willing to bite the bullet for the rest of us?

I never did cancel my order so I expect to see it on my kindle tomorrow morning. I also downloaded another book by a good author to read immediately after Andi's book to remove the bitter taste in my mouth- this is true. I will report back. I really have mixed emotions about reading this....I'm always up for an inside view of the show but what I have seen so far in articles leaves me pretty hesitant and disgusted.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon May 16, 2016 8:46 pm

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 17m17 minutes ago
Reader sent me this page of Andi's book. I'm guessing Andi wasn't a big fan of Josh by the end of their relationship
Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 38 CinWMRzUkAA9TU8
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2016 8:48 pm

sparkler wrote:
Kels0012 wrote:I hope someone reads the book and reports here with the details. I am curious, but I do not want to fork over any of my own money. Anyone willing to bite the bullet for the rest of us?[/quo

I never did cancel my order so I expect to see it on my kindle tomorrow morning. I also downloaded another book by a good author to read immediately after Andi's book to remove the bitter taste in my mouth- this is true. I will report back. I really have mixed emotions about reading this....I'm always up for an inside view of the show but what I have seen so far in articles leaves me pretty hesitant and disgusted.

Are you sure you dont want some gin with that it might help you go faster with reading? just my humor because I really am sorry for you to have to read such garbage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 16, 2016 9:03 pm

Kels0012 wrote:I hope someone reads the book and reports here with the details. I am curious, but I do not want to fork over any of my own money. Anyone willing to bite the bullet for the rest of us?
That's like asking someone to play with rabid skunks and then go through the 20 odd abdominal injections after they get a) bitten b) skunked. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2016 9:17 pm

bluwavz wrote:
RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 17m17 minutes ago
Reader sent me this page of Andi's book. I'm guessing Andi wasn't a big fan of Josh by the end of their relationship
Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 38 CinWMRzUkAA9TU8

I'm obviously more a fan of #25, but I feel bad for #26.
Andi tried to blame everything on him, but all I see is how selfish and stupid she was.

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Mon May 16, 2016 9:18 pm

reason wrote:
sparkler wrote:
Kels0012 wrote:I hope someone reads the book and reports here with the details. I am curious, but I do not want to fork over any of my own money. Anyone willing to bite the bullet for the rest of us?[/quo

Are you sure you dont want some gin with that it might help you go faster with reading?  just my humor because I really am sorry for you to have to read such garbage.

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 38 3806527698 I was thinking red wine...

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2016 9:20 pm

sparkler wrote:
reason wrote:
sparkler wrote:

Are you sure you dont want some gin with that it might help you go faster with reading?  just my humor because I really am sorry for you to have to read such garbage.

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 38 3806527698 I was thinking red wine...

No darling you can't waste your good wine on that trash!.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2016 9:22 pm

And I think she needed to have a reality check on her taste about men, and got to learn to be smart when it comes to character judgement. I never thought #26 is charming, his eyebrows are so gross, and they way he speaks/mumbles, yuck. And the most obvious things about #26 is, he is too much of an alpha it just shown through the season, why would she not noticed that?

Andi Dorfman, it's 100% your fault to fall for the idea of being in love with a jock!

Last edited by peggy0221 on Mon May 16, 2016 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon May 16, 2016 9:22 pm

sparkler wrote:

I know someone who has read the book and there is a lot of good things in the book about Josh.  The mags will only highlight the negative.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon May 16, 2016 9:27 pm

Sorry but she's a nasty bitch. Saying good things about him doesn't make up for calling him an emotional abuser and airing all their dirty laundry or for being a disgusting hypocrite.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 16, 2016 9:28 pm

Unfortunately calling someone an emotional abuser, won't in any way make up for any nicey nicey comments.

Notice the end of the page, she started to believe him? (Inflict feel sorry for me section here)

What she started to believe IMO was the end was near, and she wouldn't be able to face a broken relationship. She needs some serious therapy IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

+81
BohemianNika
lipsis
Newto
MiniDiva
sdmom