SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 39 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by Ladybug82 Mon May 16, 2016 9:32 pm

She probably was encouraged to add a few nice things in it to keep herself from looking like a total witch when she threw him under the bus and ran over him repeatedly.  But it's not working laugh out loud

Each interview she comes off worse and I honestly didn't think my opinion of her could get lower, but it does.

JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 39 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2016 9:38 pm

nannymargie wrote:
sparkler wrote:
Kels0012 wrote:I hope someone reads the book and reports here with the details. I am curious, but I do not want to fork over any of my own money. Anyone willing to bite the bullet for the rest of us?[/quo

I never did cancel my order so I expect to see it on my kindle tomorrow morning. I also downloaded another book by a good author to read immediately after Andi's book to remove the bitter taste in my mouth- this is true. I will report back. I really have mixed emotions about reading this....I'm always up for an inside view of the show but what I have seen so far in articles leaves me pretty hesitant and disgusted.

I know someone who has read the book and there is a lot of good things in the book about Josh.  The mags will only highlight the negative.

Once label someone as an abuser in any which way it is not good no matter what good she has said about him.  People will always remember his is AN ABUSER.

Last edited by reason on Mon May 16, 2016 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Mon May 16, 2016 9:41 pm

nannymargie wrote:
sparkler wrote:
Kels0012 wrote:I hope someone reads the book and reports here with the details. I am curious, but I do not want to fork over any of my own money. Anyone willing to bite the bullet for the rest of us?[/quo

I never did cancel my order so I expect to see it on my kindle tomorrow morning. I also downloaded another book by a good author to read immediately after Andi's book to remove the bitter taste in my mouth- this is true. I will report back. I really have mixed emotions about reading this....I'm always up for an inside view of the show but what I have seen so far in articles leaves me pretty hesitant and disgusted.

I know someone who has read the book and there is a lot of good things in the book about Josh.  The mags will only highlight the negative.

Does she have anything nice to say about nick or juan pablo?
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Mon May 16, 2016 9:42 pm

Kels0012 wrote:I hope someone reads the book and reports here with the details. I am curious, but I do not want to fork over any of my own money. Anyone willing to bite the bullet for the rest of us?

Yes, my copy should arrive tomorrow and I will definitely report back... I'm open minded... I thought she treated her season like a job and played her part for TPTB perfectly.... She's articulate and has friends like Sharleen who I have mad respect for yet some of the ridiculousness I'm seeing and hearing these days... Wow... I don't get it... hoping this book sheds some light...

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 16, 2016 9:45 pm

I have seen first hand, the misery a women can do to a guy by labelling someone. Trust me, I lived through it, an innocent person being labelled. The only good that came out of that horrible time in my life, is loosing 20 pounds.

Did she seek professional help? Was she advised that it was abuse? Did she document every situation and speak to a therapist? or is that just her opinion. The sad thing, is, IMO she takes great joy in tossing out names and labels to everyone who she thinks crossed her.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon May 16, 2016 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Mon May 16, 2016 9:51 pm

So now Andi is a bitch and every name in the book for saying everything that was said about Josh from many people.  *EDIT*

Last edited by Kashathediva on Mon May 16, 2016 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : don't personalize to posters.)

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 16, 2016 9:53 pm

I remember hearing this long ago, don't know if there is any scientific proof for it and it's probably one of those things our grandma's told us. giggling
If someone has a good experience, they will tell one other person about it. If someone has a bad experience, they will tell 10 other people about it. 
People for whatever reasons tend to remember the negatives.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon May 16, 2016 9:55 pm

The writing (to my eyes) was clearly on the wall with #26. I saw that he was too traditional, controlling and domineering, but the 'good girl' in her chose it, felt protected and comforted by the 'thought' of it. It was less scary (that's what they say about abusive relationships) than the unorthodox unstructured relationship she had with #25.

If she wasn't so mean to #25, I might actually feel bad for her.

I have no trouble reading it. But I wouldn't want to support her (literally) by paying for it!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Mon May 16, 2016 9:58 pm

"Abuser" is really damning language; especially the way she phrases it in that passage (it reads differently than the article that mentioned it). But that sounds like almost textbook emotional abuse to me, so for now, I'm going to choose to believe her over Josh, at least from what she says in that particular passage. Choosing to blame her for not getting red carpets because of the #25 stuff is really really really gross/horrible and is *actual* sl*t shaming.

I don't want to buy the book, but I'm curious to see more details to see how I end up feeling about all parties afterwards. I'm negative on Andi for airing all of the dirty laundry (and I really hope she's in therapy if what she's saying about Josh is true), but at the same time, I definitely believe that Josh has a really bad temper and can be manipulative based on what we've seen, what has been said, etc.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon May 16, 2016 10:01 pm

luvlady345 wrote:So now Andi is a bitch and every name in the book for saying everything that was said about Josh from many people.  *EDIT*

Oh some of us thought she was a bitch even before Josh came into the picture. Her bitter revenge book to make a buck and extend her 15 minutes just confirms it for us.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon May 16, 2016 10:02 pm

I haven't seen anything about his family. Does she address the drama with them?

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 39 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 16, 2016 10:07 pm

IDK.
On one hand, I never want to victimize a victim. 
On the other hand, this is MeandI were are discussing.cantstopl

She is smart enough to know the drill and how to use it. 
I know I am cynical and should I forget it for even a nanosecond, I am sure there are those out there that would be glad to remind me...but nothing this woman does would surprise me at this point.  If she chose to portray herself a certain way, I would not be surprised.  
Do I think there may indeed be loud, over exuberant and maybe nasty tones to #26? Yes. 
Unfortunately, most of MEandI's cred went out the window when I saw the picture she chooses to paint regarding #1 and #25
She is good friends with many in this franchise. It will be interesting to see if they come out and endorse her book, wish her well, have photos of them with her book or anything positive in relation to book and MEandI.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

+81
BohemianNika
lipsis
Newto
MiniDiva
sdmom