SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 44 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 17, 2016 3:51 pm

Chris Harrison ‏@chrisbharrison 6h6 hours ago
Congrats @AndiDorfman on your publishing day! #ItsNotOkay raw and very revealing Hope you were kind to the host!

https://twitter.com/chrisbharrison/status/732561013749473280

Esss okay, she'll get you next time. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 44 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by eirekay Tue May 17, 2016 3:54 pm

For me, the whole "If you Slept with #25"/Lie/Late Truth thing explains a lot of Andi's attitude towards Nick on ATFR. She couldn't possibly show him any warmth without stirring up the can of worms she created with Josh. How ironic that her chilly attitude caused Nick to do it for her!
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 17, 2016 3:55 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Chris Harrison ‏@chrisbharrison  6h6 hours ago
Congrats @AndiDorfman on your publishing day! #ItsNotOkay raw and very revealing Hope you were kind to the host!

https://twitter.com/chrisbharrison/status/732561013749473280

Esss okay, she'll get you next time. laugh out loud

Sorry for quoting myself, but here is her response. Awwww laugh out loud He's safe for now.

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman 1h1 hour ago
Andi Dorfman Retweeted Chris Harrison
How could I not be... Thanks 27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 44 1f618

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2016 3:57 pm

@eirekay you are right I never thought of it in that way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 17, 2016 4:27 pm

lilcanfroggy wrote:This is part of something I read about the symptoms for a nacissistic personality disorder:

They have trouble handling anything that may be perceived as criticism. They may have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, vulnerability and humiliation. To feel better, they may react with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make themself appear superior.

nufff said...
ITA.
I labeled her NP last week,too after reading some of the excerpts posted here.  She is classic narcissist.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ILoveSpecialSnowflakes Tue May 17, 2016 5:13 pm

eirekay wrote:For me, the whole "If you Slept with #25"/Lie/Late Truth thing explains a lot of Andi's attitude towards Nick on ATFR.  She couldn't possibly show him any warmth without stirring up the can of worms she created with Josh.  How ironic that her chilly attitude caused Nick to do it for her!

I was thinking the exact same thing this morning after reading how only two episodes in (viewing) she was walking on eggshells.  I always thought it was so odd how mean to him she was.  Makes sense now though.
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue May 17, 2016 5:49 pm

Alright. I caved. I went in with a couple girlfriends and we split the cost of the book and are taking turns swapping it around. I'm reading it first. I'm in the early stages where she is going on and on about how she never wanted to be on the show and didn't even watch it. BS! This isn't just an Andi problem, but I feel like they ALL doth protest too much about how they resisted and resisted friends, family, producers clamoring for them to appear, and how they all never saw even an episode prior to appearing. I mean really? Like I said,
I call BS on this. She (they all) want to be there, want to be cast, or they WOULDN'T BE THERE! 27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 44 3806527698
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Tue May 17, 2016 5:52 pm

Just a quick quote on feminism before I get back into reading. This is from the group date in Italy when the guys did the lie detector test "As if the men in black and the surrounding weaponry weren't intimidating enough, I informed the group that we would all be taking a lie detector test! Yay! The horror on their faces made the feminist inside me squeal with excitement." I know this topic of feminism has been addressed on this thread (I'm not honestly sure what it means) but feminism can't be taking delight in watching guys you are dating be uncomfortable. I am having a really hard time relating to Andi so far. Not that I expect to. I actually felt some empathy for Courtney after reading her book and I really didn't like her at all on Ben's season. I don't expect that here.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue May 17, 2016 5:56 pm

She really proud of this book, doesn't she ? cheeky

27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 44 Eb97c9
27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 44 9zt10727 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 44 Xgicuc27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 44 Oaw2uv27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 44 2pqw5k827 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 44 30szzau27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 44 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Tue May 17, 2016 5:58 pm

sosleepy wrote:Alright. I caved. I went in with a couple girlfriends and we split the cost of the book and are taking turns swapping it around. I'm reading it first. I'm in the early stages where she is going on and on about how she never wanted to be on the show and didn't even watch it. BS! This isn't just an Andi problem, but I feel like they ALL doth protest too much about how they resisted and resisted friends, family, producers clamoring  for them to appear, and how they all never saw even an episode prior to appearing. I mean really? Like I said,
I call BS on this. She (they all) want to be there, want to be cast, or they WOULDN'T BE THERE! 27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 44 3806527698

I totally agree...the part about how she didn't want to be on the bachelorette but her friends got her to do it and she only went to the audition for the free liquor was so so phony to me. She kind of showed her true colors when she said something about maybe she would really find love. But I can see why she was the single friend in a group of married friends or friends who were dating. On her live audition she said that she "accidentally" swore on camera and then "accidentally" continued to swear on camera. She tried to make a joke about it but it's obvious that she takes pride in her foul mouth. I am really baffled by her.....she shows no vulnerability at all and does not take ownership of her behavior. It's always the other person who is wrong.

Last edited by sparkler on Tue May 17, 2016 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Tue May 17, 2016 6:00 pm

Theory:

Book editor did a global search / replace function of Andi's use of "BI%TCH" and replaced it with "FEMINIST."

27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 44 3806527698
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 17, 2016 6:02 pm

If she was still with #26 we would be hearing how she's thanking her lucky stars she went on the show but because she looks at it as a failure, now, she didn't want to go on the show.

She certainly acted in an Oscar performance fashion to get the lead.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

+81
BohemianNika
lipsis
Newto
MiniDiva
sdmom