SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 8 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by SueSt Mon May 02, 2016 7:01 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Georgia Lindsay wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I thought Nick was #25 and Josh was #26. And I hate you MeAndi for having me discuss men as numbers.
Oh, Stucki, you are probably right, I don't know why I thought 24 & 25, sorry reason for the misinfo on the numbers.

Thanks, Stucki, yes very immature and disrespectful of MeAndi to refer to them by numbers!!!
No problem. I blame MeAndi.

I wonder if the # thing is really for self protection. Then she can claim anything she wants without legal repercussions.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 8 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 02, 2016 7:06 pm

Yes, it was stated earlier that is most likely the rationale. The read is going to be a matter of she said, with no he said or anyone else said, so it offers some "protection" I guess. 
It doesn't matter to me either way, as I was not planning on reading it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon May 02, 2016 7:09 pm

Must have missed the comment! Thanks Kasha. hi
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu May 05, 2016 11:48 am

http://www.people.com/article/unreal-andi-dorfman-moderate-panel-lifetime-reality-romance-show?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu May 05, 2016 11:55 am

I don't understand, so she is hosting a party for them? (the staff of Unreal?)

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 05, 2016 11:56 am

Wow, she's dissing the hand that fed her. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 05, 2016 12:08 pm

What I find funny is her quote regarding the 4:30AM RCs. The definition of insanity coming from her, as she not only went through a full cycle once, but then repeated it again!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 05, 2016 12:40 pm

Does this mean she and CM are done? Not good to bite the hand that made your sugar daddy rich.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 05, 2016 12:50 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Does this mean she and CM are done? Not good to bite the hand that made your sugar daddy rich.

It's probably in my mind, payback for dumping her bum. laugh out loud

‘Bachelor’ Host Chris Harrison Slams Lifetime’s ‘UnREAL’: ‘It’s Really Terrible’
“Really, the main difference that I’ve seen is that people watch ‘The Bachelor,'” Harrison told Variety when asked what he thinks about “UnReal” at “The Bachelorette: Men Tell All” taping earlier this month. “It’s complete fiction. As much as they would love to jump on our coattails — they were begging for us to talk about it and for people to write about it — at the end of the day, no one is watching. I mean, absolutely nobody is watching that show. Why? It is terrible. It is really terrible.”

variety.com
July 2015

27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 8 2498057887

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu May 05, 2016 1:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Does this mean she and CM are done? Not good to bite the hand that made your sugar daddy rich.

It's probably in my mind, payback for dumping her bum. laugh out loud

‘Bachelor’ Host Chris Harrison Slams Lifetime’s ‘UnREAL’: ‘It’s Really Terrible’
“Really, the main difference that I’ve seen is that people watch ‘The Bachelor,'” Harrison told Variety when asked what he thinks about “UnReal” at “The Bachelorette: Men Tell All” taping earlier this month. “It’s complete fiction. As much as they would love to jump on our coattails — they were begging for us to talk about it and for people to write about it — at the end of the day, no one is watching. I mean, absolutely nobody is watching that show. Why? It is terrible. It is really terrible.”

variety.com
July 2015

27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 8 2498057887

Well, someone must be watching or it wouldn't have been renewed for a second season.

I wonder how Andi connecting with Unreal will impact her with MF? Since I only half heartedly follow what she is up to, has she gotten any sort of advantages from her stint as the bette? I don't really remember her benefiting much. If anything, she seems to have messed her life up more than anything and somehow, I don't think this book will do her any favours. When is it being released?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu May 05, 2016 2:32 pm

Oh gosh... Who is running this panel? The only reason I could see is if one of her NYC friends who work in the business somehow set this up.

Sprite: Her book comes out on the 17th.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 8 1f49c

27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 8 8367-910 27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 8 I_got_13 27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 8 E5kqdm15 27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Thu May 05, 2016 2:43 pm

I wonder when the reviews for her book will start coming out?
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

+81
BohemianNika
lipsis
Newto
MiniDiva
sdmom