SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 9 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 05, 2016 2:00 pm

The book comes out on the 17th and the panel is Monday the 23rd. It's $40 dollars a pop to attend this snoozefest. Pretty pricey considering this is a nothing thing. I will be interested in hearing the turnout. 
I think whatever promo she can get at this time and immed. afterward can't hurt book sales.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 9 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by pavalygurl Thu May 05, 2016 6:24 pm

nikikass wrote:I don't understand, so she is hosting a party for them?   (the staff of Unreal?)

The Paley Center in LA has similar events. It's typically a cast of a show who do a Q&A and some are very popular and sell out fast. I belonged to an organization years ago and got to attend one for free. It was a preview of some of that season's new shows (The Good Wife) and a panel discussion with the cast of Medium. BTW, I saw MF there at the screening. He literally ran into my me....and I lived to tell. 27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 9 2498057887

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2016 7:57 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Does this mean she and CM are done? Not good to bite the hand that made your sugar daddy rich.

I am confuse who is CM?

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 05, 2016 8:00 pm

CM is a nickname for Chris Harrison. I believe someone called him Chris Manson, so CM.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2016 8:02 pm

stuckinsc wrote:CM is a nickname for Chris Harrison. I believe someone called him Chris Manson, so CM.

You mean it might be over before it began?  Dont tell me it was not that tasty? laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu May 05, 2016 9:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Wow, she's dissing the hand that fed her. laugh out loud
That's basically what  #26 tweeted today too :bigsmile:
Hope the bach franchise has nothing more to do with her. Maybe she's mad because she wasn't invited this season to give advice with the other bachelorettes? She's such a bitter, spiteful person, who would sellout anyone to get noticed. No one would even know who she is without her being on the show, 2 times! Hope it all comes back around to implode on her and her huge  ego. giggling and we never hear from her again.

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu May 05, 2016 10:22 pm

I don't think Andi's going to give away insider secrets at the UnREAL event. She's doing it to promote her book. She's following the franchise's theory "who cares if the publicity is good or bad. Just as long as it keeps people talking" I'm not going to buy her book. I am interested in reading a summary especially her "perception" of the relationships she had with Josh and Nick (I hope Nick is part of the book) JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu May 05, 2016 10:35 pm

Have we assigned a Hugesmile # to CH ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu May 05, 2016 10:54 pm

Linds911 wrote:Oh gosh... Who is running this panel? The only reason I could see is if one of her NYC friends who work in the business somehow set this up.

Sprite: Her book comes out on the 17th.

Thanks.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 05, 2016 11:14 pm

Georgia Lindsay wrote:
That's basically what  #26 tweeted today too snipped

I posted that 10:56am #26 posted that 12:24pm. You're welcome #26. Smiley j/k!

nd4reality wrote:Have we assigned a Hugesmile  #  to CH ?

Probably not because he might have been the copy editor at the time. He would have been #27 Smiley

She apparently has been journalling so we might hear about it eventually. cheeky

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Fri May 06, 2016 12:12 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Georgia Lindsay wrote:
That's basically what  #26 tweeted today too snipped

I posted that 10:56am #26 posted that 12:24pm. You're welcome #26. Smiley j/k!

nd4reality wrote:Have we assigned a Hugesmile  #  to CH ?

Probably not because he might have been the copy editor at the time. He would have been #27 Smiley

She apparently has been journalling so we might hear about it eventually. cheeky
spitcoffee  I know you posted it first, GA, guess you & #26 were on the same wavelength.  Smiley

MeAndi may do a follow up book (spare me, please) and CH could be another meanie who didn't support her not existent "career" and  didn't let her boss him around, yep #27. laugh out loud

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri May 06, 2016 1:53 am

I think CH's "number" is #$$. Hugesmile  No doubt he will be thinning veiled in Andi's next trashy rag book. laugh out loud laugh out loud  

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

+81
BohemianNika
lipsis
Newto
MiniDiva
sdmom