SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 28 of 39 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed May 11, 2016 5:49 am

All the girls liking this post by Rebecca.

I'd say more of a Blake the fake than JPG but good on them that they are supporting her and definitely agree with them all (other than Naz) that they are better off without that Mauger Douche.  no no

rebeccatrelease Instagram

I guess every country has a Juan Pablo. Guess what, 'its not okay'#therefortherightreasons?

Ceri's comment to Rebecca's IG post above

@cerijuice Fleur deserves better!  theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 2764  theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 2764  theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 2764  theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 2764  

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed May 11, 2016 6:14 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by djogbenyuie Wed May 11, 2016 5:57 am

The moment Naz would turn on him, it will be worst than all that.

I think they are saying JP because of the no emotion thing.

We also had Jason but at least he was genuine and conducted himself better.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed May 11, 2016 5:57 am

Reywa wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:One thing I have noticed with Bach seasons is if the girls are all #TeamGirls and saying in exit interviews they don't want the lead and are relieved not to be F1 then it's a sign that the lead is the issue, imo.

If it talks, walks, and acts, like a (Blake?) it is a (Blake).

Do catch me up on Blake, please? @AllAboutLove
Blake was bachelor for Bach Australia S2. His season also was a season where they aired the show on tv while they were still filming like they did with Jordan's. Blake was a puppet and faked his way to the end and his F1 begged him not to choose her if he was not sure as she didn't want to be heartbroken. He chose her as F1 and proposed to her. All the girls from that season other than F3 (Louise) when eliminated and talking to media did not care for Blake. One, Laurina, called him a #dirtystreetpie.

Viewers did not like Blake. Blake's ex-girlfriend in real life was on the forum too and posted he is manipulative and fake long before things starting looking bleak. Sam Frost (F1) never posted or liked pics about her or Blake. Blake dumped her and broke off engagement and then asked F2 if she would date him she said no so he went to F3 who said yes and packed up her life to move with him. Blake announced this last month he broke up with the F3 as well. Once again when he dumped the F3 he was so sad and crocodile tears. Blake is known as Blake the Fake among media and viewers in Australia.

Basically Blake to me was someone who played the game, went through the motions, didn't fall for any girl (except he did a heck of a lot better acting than "actor" Jordan), played the woe is me card, only wanted the $$$ and opportunities, hid that he had a stripper past (so like Jordan who hid he was an actor) and just a narcissist and fake.

If Laurina was on this season she would call Jordan a dirty street pie and a douche.
I say Jordan is a Mauger Douche.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2016 6:02 am

^^ Thanks @AllAboutLove. What a horrid man and I see why the douchebag Jordan is considered at par with him in the dumps. Pathetic excuse for a man, both. :angryemotion

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed May 11, 2016 6:12 am

Shari's post on IG.

flav00  10 minutes ago

I don't think Jordan quite understood how the show worked. LOVE YA FLEUR!!   theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 2764 theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 2764 XX

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 13183437_1230049553672685_369957632_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI0NzY5NzAwNTYzNDAwOTQ4MQ%3D%3D.2
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed May 11, 2016 6:17 am

Alicia posting on her IG

@alicia_cowan

Babe @life_as_fleur NZ loves you.  theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 2764  You are a strong, sexy, one of a kind woman who deserves the world. Jordan doesn't know what he's missing out on. You have the support of the nation. Love you xx #TEAMFLEUR #thebachelornz
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed May 11, 2016 6:22 am

The Edge (where Mike the host used to work) posted this...

The Edge
1 hr ·
WE CALLED IT!! (You can do waaaaaay better than him girl) ‪#‎TeamFleur‬ all the way!

https://www.facebook.com/TheEdgeNZ/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed May 11, 2016 6:26 am

I have only watched a few episodes this season as I could not get behind Jordan. I think what happened today explains his MIA from the media and from secret getaways with Fleur.

It's been reported that Blake was prepared to go on tv for the afr and pretend that he and Sam together but Sam was not. I think the producers kept Jordan away from the media as they knew and he went through the motions last night. It really does look like Fleur was surprised.

Seems Naz also had an inkling and in addition mentioned Bachelorette (which I think nobody had said there would be a NZ bachelorette until this point) so seems like producers may have been speaking to her as well.

I guess the script is there for Fleur to be bachelorette if she wants it. Hope Jordan is prepared for what's coming. He would be wise to keep away from Naz.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2016 6:27 am

If someone dumps you, you deserve better is my motto. In time she will realise she dodged a bullet. Looking like she will be the Ette.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Wed May 11, 2016 6:48 am

So sorry for Fleur even worse he took off and left her to deal with the media and make the announcement what a horrible man IMO

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/79888624/the-bachelor-nz-jordan-dumps-fleur.html

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed May 11, 2016 7:12 am

None of the media or past contestants (other than Naz) liked Jordan.
I suspect he was a douche on the show long before filming ended or the breakup.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed May 11, 2016 7:14 am

8 reasons Fleur is too good for Jordan

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 Screen%20Shot%202016-05-11%20at%2021.40.54

Tonight news broke that The Bachelor's Fleur and Jordan have split. The 26-year-old winner of season two was left to announce the news on national TV after she says she was dumped in her Auckland hotel room by Jordan Mauger.

Here are 8 reasons Fleur is too good for Jordan, anyway.

1. Fleur is kind and sweet.
She was the fan favourite towards the end, to the point that some worried The Bach might not deserve her. They were right.

2. She always puts others first.
Remember when Naz - her competitor - was borderline drowning after jumping off that yatch? Who was the first person to jump in? Not the bloke trying to woo her, but Fleur.

3. She has class.
Fleur refused to bad-mouth Jordan, even after he left her to face the music alone - twice. First by skipping out on their inaugural press conference as a couple, then by leaving her to announce the news of their split on national TV.

4. She's genuinely looking for love.
Just one special guy, who will treat her like a princess - and who she can spoil and care for in return.

5. She's funny.
Fleur was always up for some banter and a giggle on the show, but straight-laced Jordan was too busy reading his cue cards about "making a connection" and "helming a ship down the Suez Canal".

6. She's brave.
Not only did she put herself out there on national TV, she also confessed to being dumped on national TV. Despite her obvious heartbreak, Fleur held it together and carried on with dignity.

7. She's a little bit badass.
Sure, on the surface she's the sweet girl-next-door. But she's also the kind of chick who spontaneously jabs a flaming hot "tattoo" stick into her arm in Africa and splits balls of giraffe dung.

8. She's got a full head of hair.
More than we can say about Jordan... *cough* bald patch *cough*.  

http://www.scout.co.nz/8-reasons-Fleur-is-too-good-for-Jordan/tabid/515/articleID/14595/Default.aspx
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 39 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+18
emusha
lightredemption
jalena1992
Katiebelle
cocoHoney
robinvi
iamreal2u
Idlemess
LoveDovez
Karina
snowyglow12