SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 29 of 39 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed May 11, 2016 7:15 am

From that SCOUT article seems like they are now pushing for Fleur for Bette, imo.
Also makes sense now why they never posted Fleur's Q&A about Jordan -- Nothing to post I bet.

What a mess.
From Art's season to this trainwreck of a season.  no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by ElonM Wed May 11, 2016 7:23 am

Jordan is very selfish. He could have done this before the WTA and spear Fleur the embarrassment.

I believe he was with Naz the weekend of the Finale. Why else would they post the same photo?

She should sell the ring, bracelet and earrings.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2016 7:39 am

I doubt there is a good time to do this tbh. They sure didnt look right dealing together so i think she had an inkling it was not all right. I only wish she trusted herself to deserve better and pulled the plug before he did. Everything was on his terms even in the interviews he kept talking about how it was nice to finally be able to meet his mates, go to his favourite places and nothing about her friends or likes.
Fleur will look back and learn from this and demand better. The ette gig might be good gor her just to build her confidence with the men vying for her attention.
Jordan clearly needs and deserves a strong woman or a b!t&h who wouldn't take his crap. Now I know why he dated Crystal and likes Naz

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed May 11, 2016 7:43 am

Also explains why they took the ring from Fleur

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed May 11, 2016 8:21 am

Wow just wow.  

DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 Screen14
DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 Screen15
DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 Screen16

All from here https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorNZ/
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed May 11, 2016 8:54 am

Wow! speechless

Talk about lies... Naz is psycho, imo.

And Jordan is a douche loser.

Best thing that could happen to Fleur other than her not being F1 is not having to be F1 for long. #dodgedamassivebullet

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jalena1992 Wed May 11, 2016 9:17 am

iamreal2u wrote:Wow just wow.  

DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 Screen14
DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 Screen15
DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 Screen16

To be fair, I think these are faked. The spelling between the text messages changes - in the first she's got fairly good grammar, and as it goes on it replaces "you" with "u" etc. Also Naz uses a huge amount of emojis usually in her instagram posts and facebook posts, and these texts have none at all - presumably because it's harder to add those in with those fake message makers. I'm guessing it's her ex cashing in on the drama. JMO.

ETA: just realised it's missing the "seen" notifications at the bottom that you see on facebook chat these days!

Also, this is a bit of a wild theory, but the way Naz acted at the WTA is just SO crazy, so insane. Out of character even for her. I'm thinking she had the producers in her ear saying that if she "fought" for Jordan then she could have him - and look, the next morning he and Fleur broke up. I just can't believe this wasn't manufactured by the producers somehow, because it's so out of character and so far away from her goals of being a brand ambassador, getting on other TV shows etc.

All of the above is obviously just my opinion - it just comes off SO fishy the way everything happened, I feel like there's something we don't know and this is my best guess what.

jalena1992

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Wed May 11, 2016 10:06 am

Wow - Jordan is a douche and Fleur definitely deserves so much better than him. Love the way the other girls have been rallying around her.

Naz is gross as well. Nothing she said at the WTA was "out of character" for her IMO
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed May 11, 2016 11:28 am

Naz is such trash. I cannot even look at her right now. no no
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed May 11, 2016 11:44 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Reywa wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:One thing I have noticed with Bach seasons is if the girls are all #TeamGirls and saying in exit interviews they don't want the lead and are relieved not to be F1 then it's a sign that the lead is the issue, imo.

If it talks, walks, and acts, like a (Blake?) it is a (Blake).

Do catch me up on Blake, please? @AllAboutLove
Blake was bachelor for Bach Australia S2. His season also was a season where they aired the show on tv while they were still filming like they did with Jordan's. Blake was a puppet and faked his way to the end and his F1 begged him not to choose her if he was not sure as she didn't want to be heartbroken. He chose her as F1 and proposed to her. All the girls from that season other than F3 (Louise) when eliminated and talking to media did not care for Blake. One, Laurina, called him a #dirtystreetpie.

Viewers did not like Blake. Blake's ex-girlfriend in real life was on the forum too and posted he is manipulative and fake long before things starting looking bleak. Sam Frost (F1) never posted or liked pics about her or Blake. Blake dumped her and broke off engagement and then asked F2 if she would date him she said no so he went to F3 who said yes and packed up her life to move with him. Blake announced this last month he broke up with the F3 as well. Once again when he dumped the F3 he was so sad and crocodile tears. Blake is known as Blake the Fake among media and viewers in Australia.

Basically Blake to me was someone who played the game, went through the motions, didn't fall for any girl (except he did a heck of a lot better acting than "actor" Jordan), played the woe is me card, only wanted the $$$ and opportunities, hid that he had a stripper past (so like Jordan who hid he was an actor) and just a narcissist and fake.

If Laurina was on this season she would call Jordan a dirty street pie and a douche.
I say Jordan is a Mauger Douche.

omg cantstopl rofl good times!!! love this recap that season was so worth it to look back & laugh about
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 11, 2016 12:03 pm

Boy, sleuthers know best! The writing was on the wall from day one right up until the interviews where Fleur was left on her own.

Naz is a piece of work. I hope Jordan and Naz get together, they can use each other to their benefit because that's the type of people they are, users.

Fleur, move on, you can do so so much better than scummy Jordan.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed May 11, 2016 4:18 pm

jalena1992 wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Wow just wow.  

To be fair, I think these are faked. The spelling between the text messages changes - in the first she's got fairly good grammar, and as it goes on it replaces "you" with "u" etc. Also Naz uses a huge amount of emojis usually in her instagram posts and facebook posts, and these texts have none at all - presumably because it's harder to add those in with those fake message makers. I'm guessing it's her ex cashing in on the drama. JMO.

ETA: just realised it's missing the "seen" notifications at the bottom that you see on facebook chat these days!

Also, this is a bit of a wild theory, but the way Naz acted at the WTA is just SO crazy, so insane. Out of character even for her. I'm thinking she had the producers in her ear saying that if she "fought" for Jordan then she could have him - and look, the next morning he and Fleur broke up. I just can't believe this wasn't manufactured by the producers somehow, because it's so out of character and so far away from her goals of being a brand ambassador, getting on other TV shows etc.

All of the above is obviously just my opinion - it just comes off SO fishy the way everything happened, I feel like there's something we don't know and this is my best guess what.
Actually the "seen" is not shown on my messenger on my phone, just the date exactly as above.

Also, I think Naz is exactly who she has shown herself to be - a narcissistic, meanspirited, fake.

Producers seem to get blamed for all the negative thing that a person does on their own yet they don't seem to get the credit if the person does good things and in Naz's case, I think Naz is responsible for her own words and actions regardless of producers, especially post-show and in interviews and she should be accountable for that just as Jordan accountable for himself.

Sometimes if it walks likes a duck and talks like a duck then it is just a duck.

jmo

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed May 11, 2016 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 39 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+18
emusha
lightredemption
jalena1992
Katiebelle
cocoHoney
robinvi
iamreal2u
Idlemess
LoveDovez
Karina
snowyglow12