SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion

Post by butterflylove Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:55 pm

Congratulations to Nichole on the arrival of Bohdi Leigh. She's had such a rough last few weeks, so to see Bodhi safely here, warms my heart 💕

butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion

Post by Idlemess Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:03 am

Former Ukraine Bachelor lead Max with a young model

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFAuyQkHsHQ/?igshid=yk1znhvnto62

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:49 pm

Idlemess wrote:
Former Ukraine Bachelor lead Max with a young model

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFAuyQkHsHQ/?igshid=yk1znhvnto62

Moved from the Bachelorette Ukraine Thread.

Idlemess wrote:
@natik, I posted a link about the Bachelor Max dating a young model
What’s up with that?
You can move this to the right thread. Thanks so much for everything

To be honest I don't like his guts. I think he is a major player and cheater so I am not very interested in his life. As far as I know he slid into her direct messages on IG. That's how they get to know each other. Don`t think it will last long. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:39 pm

Look how cute and normal Alex's new (and FIRST official) girlfriend is.  I knew he was a good one.  yes

Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion  - Page 5 CNkQwvq

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:44 pm

What is Alex ethnicity @Bobette Is he indigenous Australian?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:25 pm

I just love the golden retriever! That would be enough love for me!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:38 pm

Idlemess wrote:What is Alex ethnicity @Bobette Is he indigenous Australian?

Not to my knowledge - just naturally tanned I think.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:36 pm

butterflylove wrote:Adding here because I don't know where, but Nadine got married the other day.. A night 1 elim, tried to go rogue after she obviously didn't last as long as she thought she was going to to increase those follower numbers, and is now married to some guy 9 months later 🙄

Sprite wrote:@butterflylove Can she use any more filters?

Bobette wrote:@butterflylove DM originally ran that story (Nadine probably paid them to do so IMO) and there were zero comments on the article, which I think sums up public interest in her.  laugh out loud   Most of these girls only gained a handful of followers (other than those who bought them, right Nadine?) which shows viewers are tired of vacuous Insta-fameseekers IMO.  Time to cast unique women with real jobs and a different set of priorities IMO.

As for Bella, she's the worst of the lot IMO and I wonder if she's ever held a real job or contributed anything meaningful to society.  Happily, her campaign to be Bachelorette seems to have failed.  I haven't seen anyone saying they want her for Lead with most people seeing right through her motives.  Most viewers seem to want Litney, but it will be Renee in 2021 IMO, with TPTB finally making an effort to address their diversity *issues*.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:42 pm

Back From Reality interviews Anonymous Insider from Bachelor/ette production

Listened to this last night. Not sure if anyone else has shared it. The answers are reread by an actor to conceal the identity of the insider, who obviously didn't want to lose their job! The podcast itself is very legit, all the other episodes are mostly with former reality contenstants, there's some really interesting ones in there!

Mostly confirms everything we already knew about tptb on the Australian show. They talk about how much frankenbiting they do, and why, and how the number one priority is the story. There are contestants kept just for the show. Also the MOTs don't ever know they're MOTs, because cameras are on them all all the time so nothing gets missed, so it's really hard to know if what you're involved in is going to make it to air or not, or if the time you're spending with the lead is actually getting you anywhere with them.

At one point they say how much they hate the show getting spoiled because it reduced viewer numbers. Then why work with a betting agency then?

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1341

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:10 am

@leavers Personally I don't think their numbers are down because the show is spoiled. Their numbers are down because:

1. Their casting sucks...leads and cast.
2. They spew the same stupid storylines/drama over and over.
3. They value fake manipulated sh*t over real interaction between cast and/or lead.
4. They think their audience is stupid.
5. They don't learn from their mistakes.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:20 am

Totally agree! I can't find any redeeming features about the show right now, other than the sleuthing like on this forum!

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1341

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:33 am

leavers wrote:At one point they say how much they hate the show getting spoiled because it reduced viewer numbers. Then why work with a betting agency then?

cantstopl If they are trying to blame us for the fact that this show has nosedived into the trash that's hilarious and all the more motivation to sleuth and spoil as much as possible IMO.  Hugesmile  And yeah, they "hate" spoilers but love Sportsbet's $$$s.

Your list is spot on, @Sprite  :yes:  Rather than blame sleuths for spoilers they should listen to our suggestions on how to turn things around rather than repeat the same formula with less desirable/entertaining Leads and contestants every season.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion

+22
Dirty Street Pie
sdmom
Agent99
JustafanofLove
Kels0012
blueblues
Vjeff
Norcalgal
butterflylove
Astrobach
Kas_256