SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Page 25 of 46 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 35 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Post by sosleepy Mon May 15, 2017 2:11 am

^^ laugh out loud laugh out loud So true @ReneeM.  Now that Higgi is a lost cause, please oh please universe! Let Nick be the one to unseat Sean as the "only successful Bachelor married." (As always, debatable. Cause Jason.) But truly, that would be awesome. Oh the horror! Nick Viall - the sex feign - also managed to get married from this show! And that makes Sean - a little less special, and maybe that's not such a bad thing. They just annoy me sometimes. They take themselves waaaaaaaay too seriously. IMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 15, 2017 2:16 am

but I do think it’s his responsibility to decide how girls are shown... With Sean, I knew he wanted nice girls... For this season, of course the girls led with sex… I just felt they led with sex because that’s what Nick likes.
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/05/08/bachelors-catherine-lowe-weighs-in-on-shows-recent-sexy-season.html

How is it the lead's responsibility to decide how the girls are shown? What does that mean? The lead is going to tell TPTB how to edit them? They led with sex because that's what Nick likes? WTH is wrong with her? That is such a sexist comment if I ever did see one.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 2:24 am

@GuardianAngel Nick is coming to take their crown because he will be marrying his choice so they are threaten. I have always saw them as a bit self righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon May 15, 2017 2:31 am

Catherine isn't only coming for Nick, she's straight up attacking other women. When has liking sex made women 'not nice'?

Go take a seat, and count your blessings, hypocrites like her judging other people with their holy judgment are making it so easy to get people to look for their faults. THIS is why I've never liked this couple. Holier than thou, judgmental idiots looking down on others from their saintly ivory tower. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon May 15, 2017 2:36 am

What has Nick said about SeanCat recently? What have I missed? Who did he have sex with on the show? I think only one and if he had sex with Raven, dont you think TPTB would make her reveal it in AFTR
"If you didnt love me, why did you make love to me?" I think it's great SeanCat honored their commitment to stay celibate before marriage, but if you truly follow Jesus, didn't he say do not judge lest you be judged?
All imo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon May 15, 2017 2:36 am

Catherine is one to talk IMO. Didn't they have that horrendous honeymoon suite camera during their wedding special? It's the most cringe inducing sex-related thing I have seen on this crazy show.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Mon May 15, 2017 2:38 am

IMO I just find it terribly self-righteous of them to judge people for their sexuality and how they choose to express it. Not everyone is going to share the same religious or moral beliefs and values re: sexuality, so maybe just let people live??? It just sucks to see that Cat is generalizing and shaming last season's group of women as "girls who lead with sex", then putting the responsibility of how they're portrayed on the man, as if he's in the position to allow/disallow a woman's behaviour.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 2:39 am

@coolangel No they have forgotten and they are saints

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 15, 2017 2:45 am

Thank goodness for cute little Samuel. The one little redeemable thing, IMO, regarding this entire dropped-on-your-head couple. Half the time Cat forgets to even dress him and even then he either has crap or food all over him. SMH

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon May 15, 2017 2:46 am

sosleepy wrote:^^ laugh out loud laugh out loud So true @ReneeM.  Now that Higgi is a lost cause, please oh please universe! Let Nick be the one to unseat Sean as the "only successful Bachelor married." (As always, debatable. Cause Jason.) But truly, that would be awesome. Oh the horror! Nick Viall - the sex feign - also managed to get married from this show! And that makes Sean - a little less special, and maybe that's not such a bad thing. They just annoy me sometimes. They take themselves waaaaaaaay too seriously. IMO

cantstopl the bolded is funny imo

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon May 15, 2017 2:47 am

She sure is deamonizing sex here. Makes me think Sean and Cat must have a really boring sex life. laugh out loud Also, newsflash, you can totally be a "nice girl" and still like sex. Those facts aren't mutually exclusive. For a girl I thought was so cool and progressive and forward thinking on Sean's season... she's really turned out to be quite the opposite.

It's just so obnoxious. According to them, only Saint Sean did the Bachelor right. Everyone else did it wrong. He did it with his religion, and his standards, and his high moral authority, and that's the "right" way. Everyone else missed the mark. Barfity barf.

Also, it's the freaking Bachelor. It's trashy reality tv for all involved. So get over yourselves.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon May 15, 2017 2:49 am

coolangel wrote:Catherine is one to talk IMO. Didn't they have that horrendous honeymoon suite camera during their wedding special? It's the most cringe inducing sex-related thing I have seen on this crazy show.

All JMO

Yeah, apparently she would never lead with sex, but mentioned the word 'sexy' about 75478 times during their wedding special and took sexy shots for Sean. She's also talked about their sex life way too many times. I just can't with these two. They just can't help being judgmental. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 46 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 35 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

+66
eliza3
ddsmom17
SunnyRachel
maya213
Babescake