SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Page 35 of 46 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Post by sdmom Tue May 16, 2017 7:23 pm

If Catherine had put into some more thoughts and was more careful about what she said in that interview, maybe most of the discussion here would not happen and Sean's disrespectful tweet from fours years ago would not be brought up again. Lesson here: do not judge others or you will be judged

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Post by cookielover12 Tue May 16, 2017 7:56 pm

WOW, I never read Sean & Cat's thread because I was just never a fan of them but I'm glad I decided to read them today.

What Catherine said it just plain rude and insulting to both Nick/Vanessa and the rest of the cast. 

Second, Sean didn't appreciate Peta at all. And I remember during one of Nick's first dance introductions Peta said "Nick is/will the best Bachelor thats been on DWTS" 

I really hope we see Nick & Vanessa get down the alter soon so Sean & Catherine can stop acting so cocky about them being the only Bachelor couple getting married!
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueNorth Tue May 30, 2017 9:30 pm

First-time poster, but I've been lurking for a while!

Have Sean or Catherine been live-tweeting Rachel's season or mentioned anything about it? I just looked and couldn't find anything, which I thought was strange, considering they're usually pretty active on Twitter.

TrueNorth

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 30, 2017 11:16 pm

welcomeyall TrueNorth Catherine did the first episode. That's it. The baby's bedtime is during the show so they have his bath and other nighttime routine that keeps them busy.

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 35 Samuel10 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 35 Samuel10  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 35 Family10 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 35 Samuel15 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 35 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 30, 2017 11:17 pm

lipsis wrote: welcomeyall TrueNorth Catherine did the first episode. That's it. The baby's bedtime is during the show so they have his bath and other nighttime routine that keeps them busy.

It is nice to see family coming first. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue May 30, 2017 11:19 pm

Also. It could be they heard of Michaels death and could not emotionally do the live tweeting.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed May 31, 2017 8:01 am

These two were acting real mature on IG yesterday. Catherine played a prank on Sean by drawing a mustache on his face which I thought was funny but then he got her back by cutting off some of her hair while she slept.   catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 35 1f632

Her video https://instagram.com/p/BUvA6kLAKdP/

His video https://instagram.com/p/BUveLPEDx55/

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 35 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed May 31, 2017 8:39 am

I think it was staged, which makes it even more ridiculous IMO.

As Catherine is drawing on Sean's face, you can see his lips/chin trembling a little bit, so did he really not feel that? Plus, he already woke up with that dumb "huh, what's going on?" look on his face it looked like to me laugh out loud

Catherine just perfectly had all of her hair pushed to the side with her face hidden in Sean's video. I would assume she'll be getting a hair cut today and was going to get one regardless of Sean cutting her hair IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed May 31, 2017 8:48 am

I wondered if it was staged but the 2nd hand embarrassment is too much if it was done for views. laugh out loud

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 35 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 31, 2017 9:00 am

These two are literally the toddlers who act out when there is a new baby (bachelor lead) in the home. Soooo much embarrassment imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed May 31, 2017 9:02 am

@bleuberry which is worse though? Knowing they staged all of this for the views or if it wasn't staged and knowing Sean cut off some of his wife's hair because she drew with eyeliner on his face for views? laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 31, 2017 9:03 am

IDK it's less objectionable than some of the other stuff I see. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 46 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

+66
eliza3
ddsmom17
SunnyRachel
maya213
Babescake