SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Page 40 of 46 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KeepItUpLowes - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:48 am

The only good thing about Sean is he took Des to fourth place so she can be Bachelorette Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

KeepItUpLowes - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:01 am

yana_bach wrote:The only good thing about Sean is he took Des to fourth place so she can be Bachelorette Hugesmile

Minus sparkler Tiarra and organized AshLee, he picked himself a great group of women. While I get many don't care for him, you can't deny that he is the only bachelor to actually marry the girl he picked. He also had no questions about hanky panky in the FS. Additionally, he makes beautiful babies and seems to be making his wife very happy, so he can't be all bad.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:14 am

I think it's gonna take another five years before I start liking Sean.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:22 am

I thought his joke about ABC not warning him of possible future consequences of being on the show was hilarious. But then, everyone in my family has that kind of dry sense of humor, so I always get Sean and think he's funny with alot of his quips. I don't see it as awkward while many here seem to, but without our differences the world would be boring!

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:45 am

You guys. This is why I can't stand Sean: someone else, any other former contestant/lead signs up for the same cheeseball reject reality show he does, and he will snark, and judge, and tweet, and get all up on his sanctimonious high horse. Never forget. That's his MO. He was there for the right reasons, y'all!

If it weren't for that, I wouldn't mind him either. But nah. Not a fan.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:49 am

sosleepy wrote:You guys. This is why I can't stand Sean: someone else, any other former contestant/lead signs up for the same cheeseball reject reality show he does, and he will snark, and judge, and tweet, and get all up on his sanctimonious high horse. Never forget. That's his MO. He was there for the right reasons, y'all!

If it weren't for that, I wouldn't mind him either. But nah. Not a fan.
Same same!! I don't care what you do but I hate sanctimonious characters and that's Sean's entire personality imo. Ugh.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:52 am

I think most people get the joke, and are not offended by it. The sanctimonious part of him is one of the biggest turn offs, but his Herculean efforts to be funny (at other peoples expense) is what gets me. It's like his only goal in life or an obsession. I would say don't quit your day job, but...

IMO
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:59 am

I think what some are saying or at least me is that there have gotten to be some other cast that are so much more repulsive in the hierarchy of cast in the last 3yrs or so that Sean in comparison appears likable.
This is how I see it. I truly do. Some of the other cast have gotten so reprehensible with the crap they do, Sean is almost a breath of fresh air. Not to mention Samuel is cute.
However, let's me say--I don't fan him. That would be taking it way too far. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:08 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I think what some are saying or at least me is that there have gotten to be some other cast that are so much more repulsive in the hierarchy of cast in the last 3yrs or so that Sean in comparison appears likable.
This is how I see it. I truly do. Some of the other cast have gotten so reprehensible with the crap they do, Sean is almost a breath of fresh air. Not to mention Samuel is cute.
However, let's me say--I don't fan him. That  would be taking it way too far. IMO

Ha. I get what you are saying, but that's also sad. The freaking bar is about as low as it will go.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:22 pm

Oh. IDK I think the bar always has room to go lower. Just saying. LOL

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:42 pm

Mustang19 wrote:I think most people get the joke, and are not offended by it. The sanctimonious part of him is one of the biggest turn offs, but his Herculean efforts to be funny (at other peoples expense) is what gets me. It's like his only goal in life or an obsession. I would say don't quit your day job, but...

IMO

That is EXACTLY why I don't care for him. It is not a good look. jmo
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:28 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Not to mention Samuel is cute.

All babies are cute, Samuel included, so I'm not even giving him that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 46 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

+66
eliza3
ddsmom17
SunnyRachel
maya213
Babescake