SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Page 41 of 46 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KeepItUpLowes - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Post by coolangel Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:49 pm

Sprite wrote:
yana_bach wrote:The only good thing about Sean is he took Des to fourth place so she can be Bachelorette Hugesmile

Minus sparkler Tiarra and organized AshLee, he picked himself a great group of women. While I get many don't care for him, you can't deny that he is the only bachelor to actually marry the girl he picked. He also had no questions about hanky panky in the FS. Additionally, he makes beautiful babies and seems to be making his wife very happy, so he can't be all bad.

I personally give the credit to Catherine who IMO bent over backwards and almost had a personality transplant to fit into his world IMO. However, they are happy together so good for them IMO. yes

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

KeepItUpLowes - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:36 pm

coolangel wrote:
Sprite wrote:
yana_bach wrote:The only good thing about Sean is he took Des to fourth place so she can be Bachelorette Hugesmile

Minus sparkler Tiarra and organized AshLee, he picked himself a great group of women. While I get many don't care for him, you can't deny that he is the only bachelor to actually marry the girl he picked. He also had no questions about hanky panky in the FS. Additionally, he makes beautiful babies and seems to be making his wife very happy, so he can't be all bad.

I personally give the credit to Catherine who IMO bent over backwards and almost had a personality transplant to fit into his world IMO. However, they are happy together so good for them IMO. yes  

All JMO

It takes two to tango and while I agree, she did do a lot of the compromising, there had to be a reason for it. I don't see her just doing it to get the Bachelor. Not to mention, most of the women did similar stuff...Molly, Des, etc. and he does seem to try to give her what she needs as well. (I always thought, his stability...boringness for others...was what she craved after her own somewhat tumultuous upbringing.) Either way, to me, they seem to work as team and while he may not necessarily who I would pick for myself, he definitely works for her and vise versa.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by instinct Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:10 pm

Wow. Check out Sean's bio compared to the others. rotfl

http://www.foodnetwork.com/shows/worst-cooks-in-america/photos/worst-cooks-in-america-season-11-meet-the-celebrity-recruits
instinct
instinct

Female Posts : 357

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:21 pm

instinct wrote:Wow.  Check out Sean's bio compared to the others. rotfl

http://www.foodnetwork.com/shows/worst-cooks-in-america/photos/worst-cooks-in-america-season-11-meet-the-celebrity-recruits

laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

Wrong time to take a sip of coffee.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:32 pm

yana_bach wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Not to mention Samuel is cute.

All babies are cute, Samuel included, so I'm not even giving him that.

laugh out loud I think Samuel gets the vast majority of his cuteness from his mom anyway.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:41 pm

sosleepy wrote:
instinct wrote:Wow.  Check out Sean's bio compared to the others. rotfl

laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

Wrong time to take a sip of coffee.

Hahaha. Are they being shady? laugh out loud laugh out loud

Anyway those are some pretty well known contestants!

KeepItUpLowes - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 41 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:43 pm

Sean and Derek Peth had an exchange on twitter that had me really laughing out loud. First time ever it's happened re Sean.

https://twitter.com/PethDerek/status/907335598213443584
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:06 am

Just another way for Sean to remind everyone that EVERY Bachelor final couple since his season has broken up.
I do appreciate Derek's humor though.

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:13 am

Kashathediva wrote:Ironically, I am liking him more as time goes by. Maybe I had a stroke.

Yeah me too. giggling There's so many things he does and say that make him unlikable to me before and even now... but his wife and kid looked so happy and he totally adores them. Smiley In my book it makes up for everything Smiley
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:57 pm

I happened across Catherine's Instagram & saw she was shilling (as usual) outdoor lighting. She says the sexiest houses have uplighting. She seems to have a very different idea of what sexy is than I do! Maybe some indoor bedroom lighting, but outdoor? Nope, I just want safe.
IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:12 pm

^She also put in the caption that it makes their house safer and that safe is sexy.

Personally, I think outdoor lightning can make a world of difference both in safety and curb appeal.

And I hope they shill out to their heart's content. Nice nest egg for their kids' futures and supplemental income to their normal jobs. #KeepItUpLowes

JMO

KeepItUpLowes - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 41 87b72b10 KeepItUpLowes - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 41 86669110 KeepItUpLowes - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 41 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:00 pm

@realityfan26 you're in it now. Smiley

KeepItUpLowes - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 41 Samuel10KeepItUpLowes - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 41 Samuel10 KeepItUpLowes - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 41 Family10KeepItUpLowes - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 41 Samuel15KeepItUpLowes - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 41 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 46 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

+66
eliza3
ddsmom17
SunnyRachel
maya213
Babescake