SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - All Blogs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - All Blogs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  Empty The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - All Blogs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 16, 2016 8:08 pm

All blogs from any contestant or media are welcome here.

nutty1 wrote:This is from RS's blog, it's an episode one breakdown. Wasn't sure where to put it, I didn't see an episode thread.

Here is RS's breakdown:

Now we’re only one week away from the “Bachelorette” premiere next Monday night. It’s just funny how I hear the same things every season. “OMG, I can’t believe her season is already done filming?” Really? It’s the same exact schedule as it has been for the last 6 seasons. The “Bachelor” finale airs the second Monday in March, the “Bachelorette” begins filming that week, and the final rose ceremony happens anywhere between May 8th – 11th. Same. Thing. Every. Season. I don’t know why people freak out over this but it’s like clockwork I hear the same things. It airs the next 11 Monday’s with the finale airing August 1st, then BIP premieres on Aug. 2nd. The following week, BIP will go back to airing Monday & Tuesday nights. Now, one thing to take notice of is that July 4th falls on a Monday this year. The last time the 4th of July was on a Monday was during Ali’s season, and they didn’t air a new episode that night. So if they choose to do that again, it means they’ll have to double up somewhere and either show: A) back-to-back episodes on Mon and Tues some other week, or B) show an episode on Sunday night. I’m sure they’ll make that an announcement during the season at some point.
In case you weren’t following my Twitter feed on Friday, I gave you the short spoiler version of episode 1 which I have now seen. Here it is in a little more detail than what I released on Friday. Enjoy…

-Ali’s last name is Zahiri. His Instagram account is: aliwantsaredonuts.

-Episode starts with a recap of Jojo on Ben’s season. We see her limo entrance, their 1-on-1 in Vegas, him telling her he loves her and that he promises she won’t be blindsided, the final rose ceremony where he dumps her, her being taken away in the limo, etc. Then we cut to the typical shot of the lead walking on the beach talking about her journey with Ben and looking forward to this season as the “Bachelorette.”

-Ali, Des, and Kaitlyn come to the mansion to talk to her before she meets the guys. Pretty much the same stuff you’d expect since we see this a lot now with former contestants giving advice to the lead. JoJo asks “Do you kiss on night one?” They tell her just go with what feels natural. She also asks how do you know if it’s lust or love. Ali tells her if there’s someone you reeeeeally like on the first night, ignore them for a week. She felt her mind was on Roberto too much that she didn’t open herself up to anyone else. Interesting, since basically JoJo falls in love with Jordan on night one. Then JoJo gives the typical “I’m excited and I hope that I find somebody but I’m scared I may not.”

-We then get 8 guys with intro videos – Grant, Jordan, Alex, James, Evan, Ali, Christian, and Luke. Quick overview:

-Grant is a firefighter from San Francisco. He saves lives.

Now we’re only one week away from the “Bachelorette” premiere next Monday night. It’s just funny how I hear the same things every season. “OMG, I can’t believe her season is already done filming?” Really? It’s the same exact schedule as it has been for the last 6 seasons. The “Bachelor” finale airs the second Monday in March, the “Bachelorette” begins filming that week, and the final rose ceremony happens anywhere between May 8th – 11th. Same. Thing. Every. Season. I don’t know why people freak out over this but it’s like clockwork I hear the same things. It airs the next 11 Monday’s with the finale airing August 1st, then BIP premieres on Aug. 2nd. The following week, BIP will go back to airing Monday & Tuesday nights. Now, one thing to take notice of is that July 4th falls on a Monday this year. The last time the 4th of July was on a Monday was during Ali’s season, and they didn’t air a new episode that night. So if they choose to do that again, it means they’ll have to double up somewhere and either show: A) back-to-back episodes on Mon and Tues some other week, or B) show an episode on Sunday night. I’m sure they’ll make that an announcement during the season at some point.

In case you weren’t following my Twitter feed on Friday, I gave you the short spoiler version of episode 1 which I have now seen. Here it is in a little more detail than what I released on Friday. Enjoy…

-Ali’s last name is Zahiri. His Instagram account is: aliwantsaredonuts.

-Episode starts with a recap of Jojo on Ben’s season. We see her limo entrance, their 1-on-1 in Vegas, him telling her he loves her and that he promises she won’t be blindsided, the final rose ceremony where he dumps her, her being taken away in the limo, etc. Then we cut to the typical shot of the lead walking on the beach talking about her journey with Ben and looking forward to this season as the “Bachelorette.”

-Ali, Des, and Kaitlyn come to the mansion to talk to her before she meets the guys. Pretty much the same stuff you’d expect since we see this a lot now with former contestants giving advice to the lead. JoJo asks “Do you kiss on night one?” They tell her just go with what feels natural. She also asks how do you know if it’s lust or love. Ali tells her if there’s someone you reeeeeally like on the first night, ignore them for a week. She felt her mind was on Roberto too much that she didn’t open herself up to anyone else. Interesting, since basically JoJo falls in love with Jordan on night one. Then JoJo gives the typical “I’m excited and I hope that I find somebody but I’m scared I may not.”

-We then get 8 guys with intro videos – Grant, Jordan, Alex, James, Evan, Ali, Christian, and Luke. Quick overview:

-Grant is a firefighter from San Francisco. He saves lives.

-Jordan tells us he’s the younger brother of Aaron Rodgers. He was once in love, but was so focused on his football career, it ruined his relationship. Now he’s ready to find love. I think it was at this point I threw up in my mouth.

-Alex lives in Oceanside, CA, didn’t know where his life was going, so he enlisted in the Marines. He has a twin brother who’s married who are also in the video, and he says once he saw their marriage, he knows it could work for him.

-James S. (don’t know his last name) had the cheesy intro video. There’s always one a season that’s just over the top corny, and it was his. You remember his bio says his occupation is a “superfan,” so his video is him just talking about how much he watches the show, running shirtless in AZ and doing pushups on rocks, he has watch parties every Monday and fills out his “Bachelor” bracket, they show him sitting on a couch watching last season with friends, and there’s a picture of Chris Harrison on a table that he asks what color shirt he should wear. Dumb.

-Evan is 33 and a director of men’s erectile dysfunction clinics in Nashville. Says he has three boys and then makes a bunch of p*nis metaphors in regards to the show before ending it with “Mojo for JoJo.”

-Ali lives in Santa Monica and likes surfing and skateboarding. We can definitely tell that by looking at his IG account. Also, we see him skateboarding with his dog in Santa Monica.

-Christian is the most motivated person you’ll ever meet. Says he’s up at 3:30 every morning and in the gym by 4:30. He’s a telecom communications tech consultant. His background is he’s biracial, his dad was white and his mother was black. Said his father’s father was very racist, so he’d pretty much disowned his dad growing up. Now he lives with and takes care of his two brothers, Micah and Justice.

-Luke is 100% country boy. We see him on a ranch with horses and cattle. From a a small town, was in the military for 9 years, and basically they could’ve draped him in the American flag during this piece. One weird thing about his video is that there’s zero mention of his music career.

The limo entrances were next. Here’s the order all 26 guys come out of the limo in: Jordan, Derek, Grant, James F., Robby, Alex, Will, Chad, Daniel, Ali, James T., Jon, Nick B., Chase, Jake, Sal, Coley, Brandon, James S., Nick S., Vinny, Peter, Evan, Wells, Christian, and Luke.

Here were what some of the guys did:

-Jordan was out first. He tells JoJo his parents met and they got engaged a few months later and have been married for 36 years. She tells him he looks amazing twice, then says a third time “you look so good.” Then when he walks away she turns around and says, “Hotttttt!” Don’t be too obvious now JoJo.

-Grant tells her “I’m not gonna do what Ben did to you last season. I’m not gonna fall in love with two girls.”

-Robby brings a bottle of wine, but no glasses. Says they’re going to drink it “Fletcher style” like JoJo’s mom who chugged from the bottle last season on the hometown date.

-Will had cue cards that he dropped (on purpose) out of the limo. Then they were mixed up when he started reading them and said, “I am the most beautiful woman in the world.”

-James Taylor comes in playing his guitar singing a song he made up for JoJo. I don’t remember a word of it.

-Jon comes out wearing a kilt. Says he’s ½ Chinese and ½ Scottish, but the ½ Scottish part is below the waist. JoJo says what does that mean? Uh huh. I’m sure she had no idea what he was referring to.

(After they show Jon in his kilt, they cut back to the mansion and we see Daniel in an ITM saying “you couldn’t pay me to wear that. Not like I’d even take off my shirt.” Which is clearly foreshadowing since he strips down to his underwear by the end of the night).

-Nick B. comes in a Santa suit because he’s “St. Nick.” Then annoyingly all night walks around saying “Jo Jo Jo” instead of “Ho Ho Ho.” He also gave her a present, yet, she never opens it all night so we never see what it was.

-Chase had on fake glasses and mustache. His bit? He says to her, “I mustache you a question…but I’ll shave it for later.” I swear this show needs better writers.

-Sal brought a pair of blue stress balls. Tells JoJo that if at any point during the night she gets stressed, she could squeeze his balls.

-Brandon is like a fish out of water. Says he didn’t watch last season and he knows nothing about JoJo. Great, then why are you here?

-Vinny wants to make a toast – with actual toast.

-Peter brought a heart pillow and wants to be her Man Crush Monday.

-Wells brings in 90’s R&B band to sing “I Swear.” JoJo lip syncs to it and pretends to know the words.

-Luke came in on a horse that they stuck a unicorn head on. Because JoJo wore one last season and they needed you to remember Luke.

-Once inside the cocktail party, it was basically the JoJo and Jordan show. Ali steals her first and he does pushups with her on his back.

-Derek tells her he’s shy and kind of a nerd. Was told he used to look like Harry Potter.

-At this point, JoJo is saying on ITM’s how nervous the guys seem and she doesn’t have any instant connection with anyone. Well, guess who we see her talking to next? Jordan. She says she feels that “natural ease.” He gives her his jacket. He makes her feel “confident and sexy and helping my nerves go away.” Jordan tells her he’s in “media and sports broadcasting.” Generic. Says that he used to play, but he retired almost a year ago, which is completely laughable. Jordan Rodgers never took a snap in an NFL game in his life. You didn’t retire. No one wanted you. Big difference. Anyway, once they’re done with their love fest, Jordan is bummed he didn’t kiss her. He felt like he should’ve and thinks he missed his chance.

-We see her short time with a couple other guys, then we see her with Will who has Origami with him. He tells her to pick a color and she says “red.” Then numbers and it’s 5-6-1-2. That means she has to kiss him and she gives him a peck on the lips. Then we see her immediately after that in an ITM say “I wasn’t ready for a kiss with Will. It was awkward.” And whaddya’ know, the very next scene is Jordan coming to steal JoJo away and he finally gets his make out with her. As Jordan walks away, JoJo says, “His butt…his butt…I gotta start doing squats.” Jesus woman. I’m guessing if giving fellatio on night one was an accepted behavior, JoJo probably would’ve done it with Jordan. She certainly made it known from the get go who her front runner was.

-Chad had a lot of ITM’s spaced throughout the night where he’s basically just sh** talking a lot of the other guys and pumping himself up. Then when he sits down with JoJo, he acts completely different and tries to be all sensitive and vulnerable. JoJo says afterwards “Chad is surprisingly vulnerable. I saw a soft side to him. He’s very mysterious. I can’t pinpoint it.” A quick flip to Chad’s ITM after his talk and we hear him saying, “I’m content. If I wanted her, I could have her. I’m a manlier version of Ben.” Aaaaaannd scene. We all know where this is headed this season with Chad as I told you a month ago he’s this season’s villain. Made that perfectly clear from his edit night one.

-Daniel talks to JoJo and is completely hammered. Says “I heard you were from Texas. I’ve never been there before because I’m from Canada.” Then just rambles on about something he saw on YouTube and JoJo is clueless. We then see him talking to the other guys in the kitchen about what he’s had to drink. 2 tequila’s, 2 vodka’s, then he poked Evan’s belly button, which elicited a “WTF are you doing” from the other guys. Then when they’re outside, Daniel takes off his jacket and his tie is abnormally short. Like it barely comes halfway down his shirt. He then starts stripping down to his underwear, he’s flexing for the camera, JoJo tells him to put his clothes on, and then he jumps in the pool.

-After this, JoJo is in her ITM room filming, and a drunk Nick S. walks in, puts his arm around her and starts babbling about nothing. Out walks Nick, then in walks Vinny, who says this:

-Once inside the cocktail party, it was basically the JoJo and Jordan show. Ali steals her first and he does pushups with her on his back.

-Derek tells her he’s shy and kind of a nerd. Was told he used to look like Harry Potter.

-At this point, JoJo is saying on ITM’s how nervous the guys seem and she doesn’t have any instant connection with anyone. Well, guess who we see her talking to next? Jordan. She says she feels that “natural ease.” He gives her his jacket. He makes her feel “confident and sexy and helping my nerves go away.” Jordan tells her he’s in “media and sports broadcasting.” Generic. Says that he used to play, but he retired almost a year ago, which is completely laughable. Jordan Rodgers never took a snap in an NFL game in his life. You didn’t retire. No one wanted you. Big difference. Anyway, once they’re done with their love fest, Jordan is bummed he didn’t kiss her. He felt like he should’ve and thinks he missed his chance.

-We see her short time with a couple other guys, then we see her with Will who has Origami with him. He tells her to pick a color and she says “red.” Then numbers and it’s 5-6-1-2. That means she has to kiss him and she gives him a peck on the lips. Then we see her immediately after that in an ITM say “I wasn’t ready for a kiss with Will. It was awkward.” And whaddya’ know, the very next scene is Jordan coming to steal JoJo away and he finally gets his make out with her. As Jordan walks away, JoJo says, “His butt…his butt…I gotta start doing squats.” Jesus woman. I’m guessing if giving fellatio on night one was an accepted behavior, JoJo probably would’ve done it with Jordan. She certainly made it known from the get go who her front runner was.

-Chad had a lot of ITM’s spaced throughout the night where he’s basically just sh** talking a lot of the other guys and pumping himself up. Then when he sits down with JoJo, he acts completely different and tries to be all sensitive and vulnerable. JoJo says afterwards “Chad is surprisingly vulnerable. I saw a soft side to him. He’s very mysterious. I can’t pinpoint it.” A quick flip to Chad’s ITM after his talk and we hear him saying, “I’m content. If I wanted her, I could have her. I’m a manlier version of Ben.” Aaaaaannd scene. We all know where this is headed this season with Chad as I told you a month ago he’s this season’s villain. Made that perfectly clear from his edit night one.

-Daniel talks to JoJo and is completely hammered. Says “I heard you were from Texas. I’ve never been there before because I’m from Canada.” Then just rambles on about something he saw on YouTube and JoJo is clueless. We then see him talking to the other guys in the kitchen about what he’s had to drink. 2 tequila’s, 2 vodka’s, then he poked Evan’s belly button, which elicited a “WTF are you doing” from the other guys. Then when they’re outside, Daniel takes off his jacket and his tie is abnormally short. Like it barely comes halfway down his shirt. He then starts stripping down to his underwear, he’s flexing for the camera, JoJo tells him to put his clothes on, and then he jumps in the pool.

-After this, JoJo is in her ITM room filming, and a drunk Nick S. walks in, puts his arm around her and starts babbling about nothing. Out walks Nick, then in walks Vinny, who says this:  (funny video on his site, I cannot embed it)

-We then see more quick clips of her with the guys. Ali playing the piano for her, her sitting on St. Nick’s lap, James fumbling over his words with her telling her he’s a fellow Texan and that his brother lives in Uptown (downtown Dallas) and is married, so the pressure’s on him now. Basically, James comes across as this season’s Joshua Albers. No doubt in my mind he’ll be on Paradise. He told her at least 5 times she’s beautiful.

-Then we see her with Luke, who gave her a pair of boots. She likes Luke’s “silent, sexy, confidence.”

-First impression rose time, and of course, she pulls Jordan aside and gives it to him. We cut inside to Jon who reminds everyone that Olivia got the first impression rose last season. Don’t worry Jon. You won’t be around long enough to even matter.

-The rose ceremony begins, and right before JoJo is set to hand out her first rose, we see someone arriving out of the limo and walking into the mansion. You know by now it’s Jake Pavelka. He hugs her and asks if he can talk to her real quick. You hear some guys saying “Who’s that?” Then others saying “that’s Jake Pavelka.” JoJo says in an ITM that Jake is a close family friend, “almost like a brother to me.” So Jake tells her that they have way too much history together and he can’t let her go through with this without talking to him. Jake: “I want love…for you.” Blah blah blah, trust your gut, heard you got some great guys in there, blah blah blah. It was literally the most pointless cameo this show has ever done, and that’s saying something. It’s strictly for people who don’t follow spoilers and they want to trick people into thinking through a commercial break that Jake is there to compete for JoJo. So lame.

-She keeps 20 of the 26 men. The 6 guys who are eliminated are: Jake (the black Jake), Jon Hamilton, Sal DeJulio, Peter Medina, Coley Knust, and Nick Sharp.

-So there’s your first episode in a nutshell. Obviously Jordan was the front runner from the get go, and from everything I’ve heard for the last two months, I would be pretty surprised if she didn’t pick him in the end. Still waiting for the confirmation I need to run with your final four breakdown. Once I get that, then I will do my best to get you the episode-by-episode spoilers by next Monday. I have bits and pieces spread out throughout the whole season, but not everything put together just yet. But once I know, then you’ll know.

SOURCE RS BLOG

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - All Blogs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - All Blogs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue May 24, 2016 7:49 am

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - All Blogs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  CjMKgVJXIAUKMa_
Yahoo TV ‏@YahooTV
@ChrisBHarrison blogs #TheBachelorette season premiere: The guys go ga-ga for JoJo: http://yhoo.it/1Wem0WV
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - All Blogs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - All Blogs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 25, 2016 6:19 pm

JoJo's blog.

The Bachelorette's JoJo Fletcher Blogs About Her 'Immediate Attraction' to Jordan Rodgers and Meeting All Those 'Strong and Sexy' Men

By JoJo Fletcher @Joellefletcher

05/25/2016 AT 10:00 AM EDT
After JoJo Fletcher won viewers' hearts as a fan favorite on Ben Higgins' season of The Bachelor, she's now on her own journey to love on The Bachelorette. She is blogging exclusively about each and every rose ceremony for PEOPLE – check back each week and follow her on Twitter at @Joellefletcher!

If someone would have told me after being completely heartbroken in Jamaica that I would become the Bachelorette, I would have thought they were crazy! In all honesty I was completely blindsided when Ben broke up with me, it left me hurt and confused. But, if there's one very important thing I learned from my experience on The Bachelor, it's that I deserve to be happy and I am 100 percent ready to fall in love. When I packed my bags and got on the plane leaving Dallas, I felt nervous for what was to come, but extremely lucky and excited to meet the 26 incredible men who put their lives on hold for a chance to find love with me! Though, to be honest, the hardest part about leaving home was saying goodbye to Jackson, my dog! I left him in the precious hands of my parents who promised to send videos while I was gone, and to be honest, those videos got me through a lot of hard times!

Returning to the Bachelor Mansion for my chat with the ex-bachelorettes was surreal. It brought back a rush of emotions, but also just some really good memories from last season. When Ben was out on dates, we did everything we could at the house to try and not think about him romancing one of the other women. Becca Tilley (my BFF!) and I would fill our days painting our nails in the kitchen nook, attempting yoga in the living room, and raiding the snack cabinet for chips and candy. Becca is a huge part of my life, and she was actually the first phone call I made after I was announced as the Bachelorette on After the Final Rose.

I go to Becca for a lot of advice, but heading into this new role I wanted to talk to women who had stood in these heels before me... So turning to Ali Fedotowsky, Des Siegfried (Hartsock) and Kaitlyn Bristowe was exactly what I needed. I knew that each of these women could relate to exactly what I was feeling and could provide some much needed advice. Who else has dated 25 guys at the same time?! Each had such a unique journey as The Bachelorette and that experience led them to these exciting chapters in their lives. I could only hope at the end of this journey, I too would have my happy ending! The ladies gave me such wonderful advice, as well as their blessing on kissing that first night, but to be honest I was still nervous. After all, all the advice in the world couldn't prepare me for this adventure. I told myself that no matter what I would follow my heart, and trust my gut.

As I got dressed for the night, everything really began to sink in. It could have also been the Chipotle burrito I scarfed down a few hours prior. Yes, I am obsessed with Chipotle! I can't help it! Barbacoa, come to me! Okay, Chipotle sidebar over. Back to that first night. Pulling up to the mansion I was overwhelmed with emotions. I was nervous, anxious, excited, but overall extremely hopeful ... hopeful that my future husband would be getting out of one of those limos. That night I began my journey with 26 incredible men and I felt like the luckiest girl in the entire world! Shout out to Chris Harrison for being so great to me that night and really helping to calm my nerves!

Meeting the Men
By the time the first limo pulled up the driveway, I was ready. Bring on the men!! I just wanted to make them feel as comfortable as possible. I remember how scary that moment was for me during Ben's season, so I really wanted to focus on helping to calm their nerves and reassure them as they got out of the limos. Too bad I couldn't remember where I left my unicorn mask ... but with these men, there was no shortage of memorable first impressions.

When Jordan stepped out I felt an immediate attraction; not only was he good looking, but it felt so natural talking to him. I mean talk about off to a good start! If the rest of these guys were anything like him I knew I would be in for a phenomenal journey. And I wasn't wrong, because then came Derek, and then Grant. My nerves started to settle ... with each sweet and charming personality, came a strong and sexy man behind it. A few guys even made it personal like Robby, who remembered my mother's infamous champagne sip straight from the bottle during my hometown last season. Robby came prepared with a personalized bottle, which of course in Fletcher fashion, we sipped straight from the bottle. A man after my own heart and one I knew my mom would love. Now, I HAVE to talk about Wells ... Wells brought All 4 One out of the limo with him. Talk about romantic! I used to jam to this song back in the day, driving around in my parents' car, windows down, singing at the top of my lungs, so of course to sing along to them in person was a once in a lifetime opportunity. Some guys brought their own brand of humor, like Jonathan, who wore a kilt. I thought it was pretty unique, but to be honest I'm still not quite sure I get his joke. Am I missing something? Sal's joke on the other hand was pretty funny; I can appreciate a guy with a ballsy sense of humor! But I think my favorite entrance was from Luke who rode in on a real unicorn! Come on a hot guy and a unicorn, so much yes!

Cocktail Party
After that last limo I couldn't wait to get inside! I was so excited to finally sit down and talk with these men, not only because I couldn't wait to know more about them, but also, because man were my heels killing me! When I did finally sit down, Alex was someone who really impressed me right off the bat. Firstly, he's a handsome Marine, but he was also so open and sincere. Then there was Saint Nick. Now, in my family Christmas only comes once a year. But with Nick, I could tell I'd be in a holiday spirit all the time. What a character! For someone who made me laugh so much, there was actually a lot more under that beard than what first meets the eye. Then there was Will ... let's talk about that first kiss, shall we?! I have to say, my first kiss with Will wasn't exactly as I had dreamed. To be honest, I don't think I was fully prepared for it and actually got really nervous. He put me on the spot there a little, but I appreciate him putting himself out there. And he will forever go down as my first kiss as Bachelorette. Or will it? Was that a kiss? I'm still not sure! You tell me!

I knew the night was taking a turn the moment Daniel jumped into the pool. Hey, I remember what it was like that first night; sometimes you need a drink to take the edge off. But some guys had one, two, three ... I don't know how many drinks they had to take the edge off. That edge was off! I'm all about having fun, but this experience is something that I take seriously and I just wanted to make sure that people were not just there to party. And then when Vinny and Nick S interrupted my interview, well, everything just got out of control. I started to lose faith, started to think that maybe I wouldn't make the connections I wanted to make on that first night.

But the night picked up when I had meaningful conversations with guys like James T, who was not only a huge sweetheart but such a gentleman, and Luke, a fellow Texan who hand picked cowgirl boots for me as a gift. How sweet was that?! Or Chad, who shared a more vulnerable side to himself.

First Impression Rose
When Chris Harrison dropped off the first impression rose on the table, I had a lot of thinking to do. So many of these men really impressed me that night, I feel like a lot of them made great impressions. But, I couldn't help but think of when Jordan stepped out of the limo, I knew there was a connection between us. It wasn't until we kissed (my REAL first kiss of the evening) that I knew he had made a lasting impression. So, I decided to give him my first impression rose. And hey, let me put something else to rest right now. A couple people have asked me if I spoke to Jordan prior to that first night, and I can honestly tell you that at no time did we ever speak to each other. The first time we spoke was when he stepped out of that limo and said hello! Sure, his name had been leaked online and I knew a guy named Jordan Rodgers was likely arriving, but we never ever spoke. Okay, onto the rose ceremony.

Rose Ceremony
I was in a whirlwind after all the events of the evening, but I knew the hardest part was yet to come ... the rose ceremony. I remember standing there feeling so blessed to be The Bachelorette but also feeling so nervous about the responsibility that comes with it. Being on this end of a rose ceremony is so much pressure! I just didn't want to make a mistake on this first rose ceremony, what if I sent home someone I had a real connection with?! I remember thinking, "I wish Jackson was here!" so he could just run to all the men he thought were best for me.

And then in true Bachelor fashion ... the night took another turn.

Into the rose seremony walked former Bachelor Jake Pavelka. When he interrupted I was confused to say the least. (lets be honest, it was written all of my face!) I wasn't sure exactly what was going on. Was he here for me? You have to understand, Jake is a very good family friend. He went to high school with my brothers, I've known him for years. And all I kept thinking was OMG is this person I look at as an older brother about to tell me has feelings for me?! So when Jake told me he just wanted to give me some advice and let me know how confident he was that I will find love with the men in that room, I was relieved, but also touched, that he would take the time to come and wish me the best and share some guidance on how to get through a Rose Ceremony.

I didn't want to keep those poor guys worried and waiting too long. I could only imagine what was going through their minds. All of these men were so great, but in the end I knew I had to say goodbye to some of them. And I knew that my heart was all I could lead with in that moment. Saying goodbye to people is never easy, and that's the hardest part of this whole journey. I am so lucky that all of these men came here to meet me, but I know I have to follow my heart and make the best choices for me. I knew that each hard goodbye meant one step closer to hopefully finding the man for me. In the end I felt confident in the roses that were handed out that night.

I can't believe that is the end of my first night as The Bachelorette! I can't wait for you guys to see what happens next! I went on some unbelievable dates in some of the most beautiful locations around the world. There are many many highs to come. There are also some devastating lows. Many tears were shed along the way, and not all by me. Oh, and we haven't even really talked about Chad yet. Get ready. What happens with Chad is hard to put into words. You'll just have to tune in to see for yourself!

Xoxo,
JoJo
People

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 29, 2016 8:36 pm

Linds911 wrote:Kaitlyn wrote a blog recap on her website.
http://kaitlynbristowe.com/the-bachelorette-episode-1-here-we-jooooo/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 31, 2016 7:11 pm

People
Chris Harrison Blogs ‘The Bachelorette’ Episode 2
Hello, Bachelor Nation!

First and foremost let me begin by saying “Happy Memorial Day.” We are all so lucky to get to do what we love, and that is thanks to the men and women who have served this country and protected our right to live in freedom. So thank you to all of the brave women and men who made the ultimate sacrifice for our country.

After a wild first night in Bachelor mansion where so many love stories (and some hangovers, I’m looking at you, Vinny) begin, it was time to get going on the dates, and we wanted to get this week started with a bang. So we blew up a limo. We had a ton of fun getting this date set up and worked hand in hand with some real heroes: firefighters, to keep everyone safe but also give them a taste of what training to be a firefighter is like.

Related: ‘The Bachelorette’ Recap: Meathead to the Max

Obviously, Grant, who is a real firefighter from San Francisco, had a bit of a leg up in this competition, but it wasn’t a runaway, not by a long shot. A lot of these guys are very athletic, like Luke, who spent 8 years in the military. Even guys who weren’t as big, like Ali, Wells, and Vinny were really putting it all on the line to try to win some extra time with JoJo. But when all was said an done, Grant took it home and got to spend a little alone time with JoJo before the rest of the guys arrived at the after party. It was the first group date for JoJo and she quickly got a taste of how hard it is, especially when so many guys put their heart out there for a rose, but she only has one to give out. Wells took it home and he’s someone I expect we’ll be talking about for a good, long time.

The first one-on-one date of the season went to Derek, who many of you have noted looks like John Krasinski. Well, he kind of does. Good for both of them, I suppose. This date was incredibly fun, and JoJo and Derek had lots of decisions to make. The date itself was really simple and they ended up just having a quick little talk near the Golden Gate Bridge, but how they got there was the interesting part. It took a lot of work, but it was a fun day for them both and will be a great story for them to share.

That night, they got a little deeper and JoJo got to know more about Derek, about his past relationships, and about what he wants. You’ve heard JoJo mention Lauren and Ben a few times this season. I think she recognizes how close she was to getting the kind of relationship she wanted and I think she knows that her love story is out there. She knows how much Ben and Lauren love each other and she is looking for her own love story now. I’m hoping our next Bachelor says “I want a love like JoJo has with…” whomever she chooses.

Just when things were going a little too smoothly, things got very Chad all of a sudden. This group date at SportsNation was supposed to be a lighthearted and fun day for the guys. No one expected Chad to be so vocal, but at this point that is something we should all get used to. Chad is going to be Chad. All the guys eyes were on Chad, but what they didn’t get to see is his conversation with JoJo, where he seems to be just a little different than he is around the guys. I guess this makes sense, but I have a feeling it’s going to cause some tension in the house for awhile. Jordan, Christian, Nick B, Alex, and James also had great conversations with her that night, and it was James who eventually got the rose and felt very validated after telling JoJo how he was starting to feel.

Chad kept the pressure on and had a great time chatting up JoJo before the cocktail party started the next night. Let me tell you, the other guys did not appreciate it. In fact, most of the night was about Chad’s antics, Chad’s meat supply, and whether or not JoJo was seeing the same Chad that the guys were seeing. Chad on the other hand, just kept eating and didn’t seem to mind much, other than when Alex confronted him. I expect to see a lot more Chad next week and we hope you’re as excited as we are.

JoJo’s love story is off to a great start and we have one of the best group of guys ever. The drama and fighting all comes down to the fact that JoJo is an amazing woman and these guys will all seemingly do anything to get to know her. Lucky for you! Don’t miss next week: Two nights. Four hours! I guarantee you it’s going to blow your mind. Until then, Bachelor Nation, we’ll see you on Twitter @chrisbharrison.

The Bachelorette airs Mondays at 8 p.m. on ABC.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 31, 2016 7:13 pm

People
The Bachelorette's JoJo Fletcher Blogs About Chad's 'Threats of Violence' Toward the Other Men: He's 'a Complex Guy with Complex Emotions'
By JoJo Fletcher @Joellefletcher

05/31/2016 AT 09:45 AM EDT
After JoJo Fletcher won viewers' hearts as a fan favorite on Ben Higgins' season of The Bachelor, she's now on her own journey to love on The Bachelorette. She is blogging exclusively about each and every rose ceremony for PEOPLE – check back each week and follow her on Twitter at @Joellefletcher!

Welcome back everyone, what a whirlwind of a week it has been!

I have to start this with a huge thank you to an amazing Bachelor Nation. You guys have been so kind to me. I've received so much love from people on social media, my home state of Texas and beyond. I can't explain the amazing feeling of having so many people shower me with such nice compliments and words of encouragement. Being The Bachelorette isn't easy and I'm sure sometimes you wont agree with my decisions, but staying true to myself and my heart – while giving these relationships my full attention and effort – is what was really important to me. This has been really humbling to me and I just wanted you guys to know how much your support and love means to me. Thank you!

On to the first week of dates!

So the first night is fun, but this is where it really begins. It's just crazy to watch the guys moving into the Bachelor Mansion. It seems like yesterday I was moving in with all the other women on Ben's season, rushing upstairs to find bedrooms, exploring the house. One thing I was also strangely excited to see was what all these guys looked like out of their suits. It was great seeing them all dressed up (even Santa!) on that first night, but I think someone's everyday style can tell you a lot about someone and I was excited to see how these guys put themselves together.

I know there were a lot of questions about why I kept some of the guys that really enjoyed themselves that first night, guys like Daniel. But I understood – having gone through it myself – just how overwhelming that first night can be. And while Daniel might have taken advantage of the full bar (and the pool!) a little bit more than others, I think he deserved the benefit of the doubt. So I was looking forward to spending more time with him, and all of the guys this week. The worst thing you can do in that situation is send someone home and then regret it. You don't want to make a mistake.

I really wanted to have some fun on the first date, but I also wanted to see these put themselves out there. Hot guys at the fire academy? Come on! And I may have had a little help tailoring my suit. I mean, I had to look half-way decent for the first date! I thought that by starting the date with me rolling in on a fire truck and putting out that fire would be a good way to break the ice. But it was actually really hard; that hose weighed so much! When we got to the fire academy, they put the guys immediately to work. That day was really hot and the gear was not lightweight. And Wells – what an angel – no matter how tired he got he kept pushing and pushing. Wells might not be the biggest and brawniest of the group, but when it comes to a husband, I'm looking for more than just muscles. And there's something to be said about Wells and his effort that day. It's actually a great metaphor for a relationship. That kind of desire and drive is something I want in a partner. I want them to keep pushing through how matter hard it gets, and on that date Wells showed me he could do that. But at the end of the day, Grant was able to rescue me from that tower, even though Luke did give him a run for his money!

RELATED VIDEO: Bachelorette JoJo Fletcher's Top 3 Tips for Getting over Heartbreak

It was great to get that extra time with Grant. He's such a sweet and genuine soul. I was really impressed at his honesty and transparency in that conversation. And Luke. Wow. He is just a big sexy hunk of a man. Have I told you about his hands? He has the biggest hands. When he wraps his hands around me, I feel so safe and protected. Those hands! Okay, no more commenting on that! And I didn't know the guys down there could see us! Ugh. Sorry, guys! All in all, spending time with all the guys was a great way to end the day, but at the end of it all, I was so impressed by Wells on this date, from start to finish, I just had to give him the rose.

I woke up the next day really believing in this journey more than ever before because I could already feel myself developing genuine connections. It left me looking forward to my one on one date with Derek. And the fact that our date was going to be based solely on choices we made together left me very aware of how we communicate and would make choices as a couple. Plus, I LOVE a good adventure and having someone who can share in my love of adventure and spontaneity is important! Derek was so great at rolling with the punches and I think we definitely made some great choices cumulating in a pretty epic date. And the fact that it landed us in San Francisco, a place I have ALWAYS wanted to go, well, that was icing on the cake.

RELATED VIDEO: See JoJo Fletcher's GIF-Worthy Expressions

At dinner, I saw exactly what I needed to see from Derek as he opened up to me about his past. I understand how challenging it can be to drop those walls and build trust, and the fact that he felt comfortable enough to share his experiences with me made me feel lucky. I was lucky not only to be there with him in that beautiful setting, but that he trusted me. I knew then that everything I had been feeling that day with him was true and real. And I couldn't see myself not giving him a rose on that date. I was happy to give it to him and equally as relieved he accepted it.

My next group date at SportsNation was so exciting for me. Sports were always a big deal in my house growing up, and I played sports my whole life, so to take part in something as awesome as SportsNation was surreal. Taking over their show and turning it into BachelorNation was a blast! Thank you especially to Max and Marcellus (and to Richelle, the show's badass producer!), who were so funny both on camera and off. Before the guys arrived, the three of just sat at their big desk and goofed around. I only wish Michelle Beadle could have joined us. Maybe next time?! So I know that most guys love sports, so I figured this would be a good date for a big group of guys. But I also really wanted to see how they brought their own creativity to the date. I loved seeing the guys' end zone dances! Thank goodness I didn't have to do one, cause I'm not the best dancer! I have to admit that being called a nag by Chad was definitely a bit surprising. It felt undeserved and hurtful. I was definitely taken aback, especially because I have all kinds of faults, but I don't think I'm especially "naggy." And while I was hurt, I do respect someone who is honest and able to speak their mind.

Going into our after party, I was looking forward to hearing from the guys what they thought of the day's date and more about them. My time with Chad was unexpected. I guess I was expecting him to follow up on his little "nagging" comment. Instead, he was open and vulnerable. And I felt fortunate that he could open up to me about the passing of his mother. I really feel like this night Chad was able to show me sides of him that I don't think a lot of other people – especially the other guys – often see. After spending the extra time with James T, however, I knew Max and Marcellus's power ranking was accurate. What a total sweetheart.

Arriving to that cocktail party, I was totally shocked to see Chad standing there. And while we didn't spend too much time together, I do appreciate a man showing me that he wants to spend time with me. There were some guys that first week who just kind of faded away, as if they really didn't care about me. Chad didn't do that.

The night really took off when I spent time with Chase. The time we spent together that night instantly made me know that I needed to spend some quality time with him. Stay tuned for that! Meanwhile, Chad and the guys were really getting after it. I had no idea there was this much tension between Chad and the other guys. I knew there was some tension, of course, but I didn't know there were threats of violence. I don't feel great now seeing this. It's all just so complicated. Chad is a complex guy with complex emotions. And I know he means well. But he really shouldn't be threatening other guys. That's not cool. What's going to happen next with Chad and the guys? Well, I can tell you now that what's coming up is – to go to the Bachelor lingo – quite possibly "the most dramatic episode in Bachelor history." Next week? The week after? I can't tell you. You'll have to tune in to see how it all goes down.

So get ready Bachelor Nation, it's about to get crazy.

Xoxo,
JoJo

The Bachelorette airs Mondays (8 p.m. ET) on ABC.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:47 am

http://kaitlynbristowe.com/the-bachelorette-episode-2-fighting-fires/

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - All Blogs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  8367-910 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - All Blogs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  I_got_13 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - All Blogs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  E5kqdm15 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - All Blogs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:43 pm

Kaitlyn's blog.

Linds911 wrote:http://kaitlynbristowe.com/the-bachelorette-episode-2-fighting-fires/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:00 pm

Moved from SM thread.
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3386p36-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-social-media-media-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

HEA wrote:
Ali Fedotowsky wrote: The Bachelorette - Episode 4

This blog is going to be short. My apologies, but I was trying to watch the Bachelorette last night and keep up with all the Super Tuesday coverage so I didn’t take the best notes while watching the show. But here is what I took away from last nights episode.

First, I was pretty shocked when Chad got a rose at the rose ceremony at the beginning of the episode. I guess I shouldn’t have been considering the show I’m watching. But I really thought it would be in the best interest of everyone involved in the show (Jojo, the guys, and the producers) if he left just since he poses such a risk.

Luke is definitely being set up as the next Bachelor. Jojo is into him for sure, but not in the same way she’s into Jordan. Who knows, maybe I’m wrong and Jojo will end up with Luke, but my gut tells me otherwise. Every single sweet thing he says is in the show for us to hear. Sweet music is in the background whenever he talks. The show wants us to love Luke and I have to say, it’s working! What a sweetheart!

The football date was not a good look for Evan. That’s pretty much all I took away from the group date.

And Chad…I don’t even know what to say about him at this point. He honestly, really, truly needs therapy. And I’m not saying that to be mean. He recently lost his mother and I can only imagine what that would do to a person. And he obviously has a lot of issues. I hope he seeks help. Most people aren’t bad people, but good people can do bad things. Maybe the fact that I’m about to become a mother is making me a huge softy, but after watching the episode (and totally poking fun at Chad in social media) I sat down to write this blog and couldn’t hep but feel sorry for him.

But even though I feel sorry for him because he is obviously a damage human being, that does NOT excuse his behavior. He should be ashamed of himself and I really hope that he apologizes for his behavior at the Men Tell All. Although, I have a very hard time believing he will do that.

Also, no wonder the editors of the show aren’t ending the show with the rose ceremonies now. It allows them to have Chad in the next episode and will make sure people tune in for the Chad drama! I really hope nobody gets hurts and he just gets his bags and leaves. But somehow I have a hard time believing that'll be the case.

Some other quick things I took away form last night’s episode. She is most into Jordan - so obvious right? I’ve thought this all along, but it was super clear last night when she told him how she needed to hear him express his feelings. She wants that from him so badly because he's the guy she wants to fall in love with her. I think at this point Jojo might be a little more into Jordan than Jordan is into Jojo. Which is totally ok. He will for sure fall for her! I have no doubt about that. She’s awesome, how could he not fall for her? Robbie also made a huge impression on Jojo. I didn’t really notice him as a front-runner until now, but she sure does love to make out with him. And Luke is the other clear front-runner in my opinion. But I think she likes the idea of him more than she is actually falling for him. Like he is the “good on paper” guy that she knows would make a great husband. But maybe they aren’t quite a match for each other.

Btw, I finally realized last night who Jordan and his rogue hair remind me of...

(see picture on Ali's blog)

RIght?!?!

Ok that’s all I’ve got for now. Tell me what you guys think in the comment below! Do you fel sorry for Chad? Or not at all? Who is the front runner in your mind?

xoxo Ali

The Bachelorette - Episode 4

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:00 pm

No one thinks the Bachelor/Bachelorette franchise is adept at modeling healthy relationships. But the current season of The Bachelorette has sunk to a new low by peddling patently violent “bachelor” Chad Johnson as husband material. The season’s first few episodes play as a PSA about domestic violence. But here the lesson is, “He might not be that bad. Give him another shot.”

In watching The Bachelorette, we enter into a kind of unspoken agreement to overlook the show’s central truth: that these people will never end up together in the long run. But this season, the show has asked viewers to be complicit in a much more dangerous scheme.

At 6’2”, Chad is the kind of obscenely jacked guy whose veins pop out in a state of rest. Over the course of the season’s first four episodes, his antics include some harmless meathead moments: doing pull-ups with a suitcase full of protein powder strapped to his waist, shoving handfuls of deli meats into his mouth, and biting into a raw sweet potato. But his behavior also crosses into genuinely upsetting and violent territory: he punches a metal door, lunges at the throat of a man who has lightly mocked him, challenges other bachelors to fights, and threatens to find and harm a co-contestant after the show is over.

Even as the show uses Chad’s aggressive and violent behavior to drum up ratings, it consistently minimizes the severity of his actions.  Even as the show uses Chad’s aggressive and violent behavior to drum up ratings, it consistently minimizes the severity of his actions. The security guard hired to protect the rest of the men from him is portrayed whistling and sauntering in broad daylight, poking fun at his presence. When another contestant attempts to apprise the show’s host Chris Harrison of the situation, Harrison at first dismisses Chad’s violent behavior. “There is a lot of testosterone in this place,” Harrison says. “When you get this many guys together, that can happen.” Then, rather than reprimanding Chad, he basically asks him to do him a favor and smooth things over.

Our bachelorette, JoJo, also wavers about how seriously to take Chad’s behavior. At first she seems ambivalent, constantly referencing the “different sides” of Chad on display. But as the evidence builds that he’s genuinely dangerous, it becomes harder for her to defend him.

At one point she enthuses about a group date, saying, “Even Chad seems to be having fun. I expected to come into this and see some friction, but Chad is calm, Chad is friendly—you know, he’s minding his own business. So right now I don’t really see that negative side of him at all.” When “minding his own business” is a benchmark for good behavior, it’s probably time to raise the bar. But JoJo chooses to hope that Chad will change, opting to give him “a second chance” and keep him on the show.

It’s a terrible reality that innumerable women stay with violent men for any number of reasons—because they have been isolated from their friends and family; because they are in the throes of emotional abuse and manipulation; because they fear the consequences if they leave. But circumstances are quite different on a heavily edited and produced national television show. With security guards watching Chad’s every move and producers scrutinizing the situation, it’s stunning that a man threatening the lives of the people around him is not only tolerated, but encouraged.

Over the course of the season, one of Chad’s go-to insults is calling the rest of the guys “sensitive.” It’s a carefully calibrated slight designed to diminish their masculinity and reinforce his own “bad boy” persona. But in defending Chad, JoJo herself says that “the Chad I know is this sweet, sensitive guy.” What’s pathetic in other guys is alluring in Chad, if only because it lies in stark contrast to his aggressive behavior. In showing JoJo swooning for Chad’s sensitive side, The Bachelorette romanticizes the archetype of the bad boy.

In showing JoJo swooning for Chad’s sensitive side, The Bachelorette romanticizes the archetype of the bad boy. It may well be that JoJo was less intrigued by Chad than beholden to producers who didn’t want to give up ratings gold any sooner than they had to. But this, too, is evidence of an alarming undercurrent that runs through the franchise. Both The Bachelor and The Bachelorette are, at their cores, about the emotional manipulation of women. This is true despite the feminist promise of the Bachelorette, in which a woman theoretically holds the power over an array of male suitors. In this universe, though, the women tend to be the ones who’ve bought into the idea of finding romantic fulfillment onscreen—and thus are the most vulnerable to exploitation.

The rise of Chad wasn’t the only event this season to reveal the franchises’ anti-woman mindset. As further evidence, allow me to direct you to episode four, in which former Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger coaches the bachelors as they go head to head in a (very aggressive) football game at Heinz stadium. If you don’t follow sports, the name might ring a bell—Roethlisberger has twice been accused of r*pe.

It is too much to hope that TV would teach us how to find love. But it seems reasonable to ask that TV show us safe reactions to threats of violence, rather than supporting the message that women should ignore red flags just to make sure they’re really giving a guy a fair shake.

In the end, JoJo could no longer avoid the reality of Chad’s behavior. “Chad, I don’t think that you’re the person that you say you are,” she told him. “I don’t think that the way that you behave and resort to violence is something that’s acceptable. I don’t want somebody that threatens other people, who can’t get along with other people and that thinks that physical violence is the way to solve things.”

If there were any lingering doubts about where the series’ real loyalties lie, the show’s creator isn’t ready to let Chad go. He’ll be joining the cast of the spinoff Bachelor in Paradise. Meanwhile, JoJo is safe, having had the luxury of waiting around to see if her instincts about Chad were right. But in the real world, when we encourage women to put their misgivings aside and give aggressive men another chance, we signal that a woman’s safety matters less than a man’s pride. It’s a dangerous example to set.

This season on The Bachelorette: Violent suitors and toxic masculinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:53 pm

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - All Blogs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  CmAMaWvWgAAFnF3
Yahoo TV ‏@YahooTV
@ChrisBHarrison blogs #TheBachelorette episode 6: Don't cry for me, Argentina: http://yhoo.it/29iBHYl
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:42 am

Chris Harrison Blogs ‘The Bachelorette’ Episode 7

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - All Blogs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  Tumblr_inline_oa6hyipKbZ1tbsl8q_540

Welcome back, Bachelor Nation! After a few interruptions this season, we are going to power through right to the end and bring you all The Bachelorette your hearts can handle.

So often, we travel to a new country, only get to see some of it, and then off we go to a new part of the world. But once in a while we get to spend a little more time in a beautiful location, like we did this week in Argentina. The men left Buenos Aires and headed to Puesto Viejo in a gorgeous old bus while Alex got his gaucho gear on for his long awaited one on one date with JoJo. Alex was understandably confused after last week’s (well, last last week’s) rose ceremony, but he did make the most of his time with JoJo and didn’t dwell too much on the past. It’s important to try and let go of the external forces that are getting to you during a journey such as this, so you can really hone in and focus on the relationship you are building. You have to be relaxed, and if anyone can teach you how to relax, it’s that horse that was resting comfortably beneath JoJo and Alex in that beautiful field. It was one of the more bizarre sights I’d ever seen, but now that horse know what it’s like to watch The Bachelorette on TV. There is a lot of close up kissing.

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - All Blogs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  Tumblr_inline_oa6hyjjUSZ1tbsl8q_540

As fun as the day was, the night took a sad turn for Alex. It’s hard to say what happened when he told JoJo his feelings, but something in her head just told her it was time to say goodbye. Obviously it was a huge shock, as there were no roses on the one-on-one dates this week. This breakup was a little different. Alex was clearly very angry, and it’s hard to blame him. It’s not that JoJo did anything wrong, but when you tell someone you are falling in love with them and they immediately break up with you, anger is definitely one of the things you’d be feeling. I don’t know how Alex feels looking back at his goodbye now, but I look forward to hearing from him at the Men Tell All. Seeing him talk to JoJo for the first time since that night should be very interesting.

From a date that went south to a date that went West, JoJo took her first impression rose recipient Jordan to Mendoza. I actually also took a trip to Mendoza myself and I have to tell you I had some of the best food and wine I’ve ever had in my life there. It made me appreciate Argentina even more, going from the grand city of Buenos Aires out to the serene vineyards of Mendoza. If you can make a trip South, make it long because you’ll really want to explore.

Jordan and JoJo have had an interesting road so far. Of course their chemistry was hot and heavy at first, and then they really started to connect on their one-on-one in Uruguay, but some setbacks have gotten in their way. There were questions as to Jordan’s intentions and his behavior in the house, and I think even though they were addressed last week (well, last last week), it took this date for JoJo and Jordan to really get past all of that. Jordan really opened up about his family, his relationship with his brother Aaron, and how having a famous sibling affected him. By the time the night was over, JoJo was over the moon and it was pretty clear she’d be meeting most of Jordan’s family the next week back in the good old USA.

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - All Blogs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  Tumblr_inline_oa6hyj2eYH1tbsl8q_500

Sometimes the best plans are the ones that get ruined first. JoJo had intended to take Chase, Robby, and James on an epic camping date, but heavy rains and lightning made that date impossible. But JoJo didn’t want to miss out on any of her valuable time with these men, so she made it into a “Room Service and Chill” date. Of course it’s exciting to frolic all over the Argentinean countryside, but when you’re getting to know someone, sometimes it’s just as good to sit in a hotel room, get a back massage, eat some french fries, and talk about life. So that’s just what they did. Her conversation with Robby obviously was the most taxing, but it was also clearly the most impactful. She gave him a rose and he gladly accepted her invitation to take her on a hometown date. Chase and James were very upset by all of this, and who could blame them? You have to try very hard not to compare relationships in this process, but when it’s right in front of you, it can be nearly impossible.

Her final date of the week was with Luke, who hadn’t had a date in quite some time. JoJo gave Luke a date that was right in his element. Horses and clay pigeons? I’m a Texas man myself, and I can’t imagine a better way to relax and spend time with someone you’re falling in love with. It took Luke a little while to open up with JoJo, but now that he has put his heart on the line, you can really see the complex man that lives beneath that rugged exterior. And JoJo certainly appreciates all of his layers and is just hoping at this point that he can be as expressive as some of the other men.

This was definitely the most emotionally exhausting rose ceremony for JoJo. She felt nauseous walking into that room. Every man in there was someone she truly had feelings for, but in the end she felt that her connection to James wasn’t the strongest. But man, was it hard for her to say goodbye. He is such a sweet and genuine guy and we can’t wait to see him at the Men Tell All.

Next week, it’s hometown dates and Luke, Chase, Robby, and Jordan will all get to introduce JoJo to their families. Things get even more intense after that, so make sure you tune in. It’s going to be one of the most heart-wrenching rose ceremonies you’ve ever seen. Until next time, it’s good to be back, Bachelor Nation!

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/chris-harrison-blogs-the-bachelorette-1470075850301494.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - All Blogs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

4 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum