SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 28 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2016 1:17 am

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Image11

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 3806527698 This season is going to be a soap opera, I just know it.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Al Tue May 24, 2016 1:17 am

shaughnessyb wrote:Olivia Munn liked the pic...
clapping!
This is getting good. I do sincerely hope that Jordan is a different man with JoJo though.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue May 24, 2016 1:22 am

Yikes. I honestly kind of hate the brother rift. Sadz. I'm sure that's not what their parents want for their sons.

This one is going to be messy. Sounds like a good season to mentally check out and snark.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue May 24, 2016 1:23 am

stuckinsc wrote:
Sprite wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I think that the producers picks were pretty obvious.  Daniel, Vinny, Evan, so yes, she let some decent guys go. It happens every season. Jon and Sal and Peter can still go on BiP, Lacey did.

Lacey made it to episode 3 I believe, plus she was crazy. I doubt any of those guys will get in. We hardly saw Sal other when he came out of the limo. Same with Jon. I didn't even remember who Peter was. More likely we will see Daniel or/and Evan.  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 623245435
I could be remebering wrong, but on BiP she talked about JPG sending her home on night one.

You are right. I was thinking Lace.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 24, 2016 1:23 am

bblake wrote:The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Image11

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 3806527698 This season is going to be a soap opera, I just know it.

Ha, go Chad. Too bad he's the one getting the villain edit this season. JoJo's spoiled F1 probably should've gotten it. I'm sure he'll get a free pass though cuz it's twu wuv this time. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue May 24, 2016 1:25 am

Chase and Luke >>> Jordan and Robby.

Wish JoJo would not have gone for the bad boys.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 24, 2016 1:25 am

I am still amazeballs at the fact that the ex tagged Jordan on that tweet. You couldn't script what's going on with SM for this season already....& we have 2 months to look forward to no no

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue May 24, 2016 1:26 am

sosleepy wrote:Can someone remind me the timeline? When did Jordan date Brittney and when did they break up?

And Robby's girlfriend debachary also sounds like it's a staring plot line.

Stellar F2, JoJo. She lets the "Ben's" that her head knows she should pick go in the F4 and F3 slots. What's a girl to do? She likes the smooth talking bad boys. The flash, if you will.

Pretty sure their relationship was in 2014. Since he deleted all the pics of her off his IG I can't check exactly.

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 87b72b10 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 86669110 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Tue May 24, 2016 1:27 am

bblake wrote:S/C thread is still locked, so I'll post these here: 
The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Chase110
The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Chase210
The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Chase310
The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Chase410

Could these possibly be Chase's FSD in Thailand? (Source: my screencaps from this video)

Thanks for these!  Yes all Chase (it's helpful he is wearing his watch and bracelet) but did you also see the dinner one with two arching elephants (?) overhead, couldn't tell if that's him or not too?

So IMO, I think this is Thailand but not definite by any means... I was there a few years ago and the low long boats are the norm but the boats are throwing me off in the background as they look more sailing boat shaped?

Does anyone see any beach scenes with Jordan or Luke?

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue May 24, 2016 1:29 am

Al wrote:
umngirl wrote:Oh snap! Jordan's ex Brittany isn't gonna go quietly into the night. It's about to get ugly I think.

https://instagram.com/p/BFxnE9dzYbl/
I'm sorry, but I live for this kind of drama (especially if I'm not in it :halo: )

Me too. Since they seem to have the season all scripted out, I'm all for some unexpected, real life fireworks!!! I say bring it on.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2016 1:29 am

Cila51290 wrote:Chase and Luke >>> Jordan and Robby.

Wish JoJo would not have gone for the bad boys.  

This reminds me of Des who said she always goes for the wrong guy. Good thing Chris was there to change her karma. Not so with Jojo imo. She fell for another cheater type . Can't feel sorry when this is what she chose out of 26 guys. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Tue May 24, 2016 1:30 am

sosleepy wrote:

Yikes. I honestly kind of hate the brother rift. Sadz. I'm sure that's not what their parents want for their sons.

This one is going to be messy. Sounds like a good season to mentally check out and snark.

Yup, looks like I'll be a resident of snark city all season. I'm actually shocked that Brittany didn't just take the high road in all of this. From what I saw on Jordan's IG (before he cleaned it up), they dated a few years ago and the fact that the pics were still there seemed to suggest that there wasn't any bad blood. Not to mention the fact that she is still close with his brothers girlfriend. I wonder what would motivate her to post something like that, true or not.

I do feel badly for Jojo if RS spoiler is right. I get the feeling she is going to be battling "trusting her gut" and being smart about things all season. I hope Jordan, if he is F1, at least develops genuine feelings for Jo. And if he doesn't, then I hope she was in on it the entire time and just following tptb script to the benefit of both she  and Jordan's careers. JMHO as always!
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+58
missnana
BlackHalo
Longhornfan
traveler90
Cjr0204
mindless
heather_m_s
exmrsbundy
jen689
MyWay143
Seabear