SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10 - Page 22 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10

Post by Topazgold Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:00 am

**edited**

IMO he's all about image, no substance. He cares too much about what people think therefore he's not his authentic self. IMO, it seems like he's auditioning. For what, who knows? He's someone I liked from the get go & followed on Insta but he's just not doing for me anymore...

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : BIP/F/S discussion goes in BIP F/S thread)

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10 - Page 22 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:09 pm

I don't see Josh being about image at all. Some complain because he's to nice so he's not authentic while others say he has a temper and out of control. The truth lies in perspective. Personally, I think he's human with lots of different emotions which makes him very authentic, not acting IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:58 pm

Loveinterest wrote:I don't see Josh being about image at all.  Some complain because he's to nice so he's not authentic while others say he has a temper and out of control.  The truth lies in perspective.  Personally, I think he's human with lots of different emotions which makes him very authentic, not acting IMO

We are tracking his road trip with Sabel in the BIP thread. Do you think he's moving to be with Amanda, or it's just a visit?

In this thread.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3664p144-josh-murray-bip-famously-single-season-3-sleuthing-spoilers-2

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:08 pm

In the past Josh has left Sabel with family/friends when he's gone out of town for extended periods of time. I think he's moving to LA to be with Amanda JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:13 pm

Loveinterest wrote:I don't see Josh being about image at all.  Some complain because he's to nice so he's not authentic while others say he has a temper and out of control.  The truth lies in perspective.  Personally, I think he's human with lots of different emotions which makes him very authentic, not acting IMO
:yes:  Totally agree, he just wears his heart on his sleeve. He doesn't come across as perfect, but rather insecure &  vulnerable to me anyhow.  He shows his flaws & emotions & he loves Sabel to the max and takes such good care of her. He trusts in our Lord. Not much for me to complain about, he's a good guy IMO. heartbeat

ALL IMO

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10

+40
Kels0012
Newto
Justafan2
aviej
heather_m_s