SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10 - Page 12 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:59 pm

Kashathediva wrote:As far as I'm concerned, the 3 of the pasts could don loin cloths, face paint and carry spears and hunt her down in survivalistic setting ala Criminal Minds and call it a reality show and I would be ok with it. Especially the loin cloth part.
spitcoffee   I can't stop laughing to respond, but I agree, now that would make for a ratings gold reality show. cantstopl
Kasha, you need to be a producer and make that show happen. hehehe

On Josh's personal FB he liked a post to him about  FS would be fun & that the extra money will be helpful due to Sabel's very expensive medical bills. So, I believe there is some truth & one of the reasons he's doing BIP, plus a fun vacay, & make his ex's head spin 360 degrees. And it's only  2 weeks of taping or less if he's sent home earlier. JMO

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10 - Page 12 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10

Post by bleuberry Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:02 pm

$100 says he's going to try to leave after a week because 'these people aren't my kind of people ' laugh out loud. Preparing my eyes to roll more than ever.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10 - Page 12 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:10 pm

As far as I am concerned, by going on BIP Josh has a chance to show people (again) who he is as a person vs. Andi's version of him...  Why not... Although you just know TPTB will be asking leading questions trying to get him to trash Andi...and I'm not so sure he's strong enough to resist after a few beverages... I'm preparing for his "being the bigger person" stance to be shattered....all IMO

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:26 pm

I think TPTB will do whatever they can do to pit 25 and 26 against each other one more time with the same bait female. Then perhaps comparisons can be made with the guys themselves regarding ME&I 2.0

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:36 pm

But he said Famously Single will show him who he is as a person... no idea Just tired of him back-tracking his thoughts and sayings about this franchise and his feelings.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10 - Page 12 1f49c

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10 - Page 12 8367-910 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10 - Page 12 I_got_13 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10 - Page 12 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10 - Page 12 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:59 pm

Linds911 wrote:But he said Famously Single will show him who he is as a person... no idea Just tired of him back-tracking his thoughts and sayings about this franchise and his feelings.

FS was filmed before her book came out, I imagine he'll be even more motivated to show people his true colors as much as possible now... IMO we all have the right to re-evaluate our experiences as time goes on and we reflect back, maybe he feels like he isn't as naive about the way the show works and he can use it to his advantage instead of being a victim of it... (Maybe that's naive!) As a side note, I do think TPTB are trying to re-brand BIP to be less of a joke and Bach graveyard...they improved the location and some of the dates and are trying to attract more major players IMO so maybe they convinced him (and Nick) of this too?

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:04 pm

So Josh can't change his mind or feelings about anything?   no no RS also said #25 said he would never do BIP, but he's also doing it too. In our free country, they both are entitled to change their mind for whatever reasons that they both did. Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10 - Page 12 1710264613  I hope Nick and Josh got paid big bucks for changing their minds, JMO

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:32 pm

Good Post I agree
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:42 pm

bleuberry wrote:$100 says he's going to try to leave after a week because 'these people aren't my kind of people ' laugh out loud. Preparing my eyes to roll more than ever.

IF he does that, I will be rolling my eyes with you and recommending him to the Sean Lowe, holy than others fame camp.

Linds911 wrote:But he said Famously Single will show him who he is as a person... no idea Just tired of him back-tracking his thoughts and sayings about this franchise and his feelings.

I agree he is reversing 180 degrees from last summer. But he has also had some major life events since then, Sabel got sick and even if you make a lot of money surgery and chemo would not be cheap and unlike a human with health insurance would have all been out of pocket. Second MeAndi's trashy tell all. His reputation has been pretty well battered, so he may feel like he has nothing left to lose. Finally, Famously Single may have taught him he could actually have fun on a show if he wasn't involved during it with a person who brought out the worst in him.

I will be more than happy to rag on Josh if he gets on BiP and acts like he is better than the show and everyone else there, but if he goes and has fun and plays along, then hey good for me. If he and Nick bond and piss off MeAndi, even better. Seriously, TPTB makeup with JPG so we can literally see MeAndi puke green stuff and have her head spin around. cantstopl
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:50 pm

Georgia Lindsay wrote:So Josh can't change his mind or feelings about anything?   no no RS also said #25 said he would never do BIP, but he's also doing it too. In our free country, they both are entitled to change their mind for whatever reasons that they both did. Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10 - Page 12 1710264613  I hope Nick and Josh got paid big bucks for changing their minds, JMO

I totally agree, I think all of them, Nick, Josh and Andi should be able to change their minds about doing other shows, careers, and yes even love!
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:37 pm

eliza3 wrote:
Georgia Lindsay wrote:So Josh can't change his mind or feelings about anything?   no no RS also said #25 said he would never do BIP, but he's also doing it too. In our free country, they both are entitled to change their mind for whatever reasons that they both did. Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10 - Page 12 1710264613  I hope Nick and Josh got paid big bucks for changing their minds, JMO

I totally agree, I think all of them, Nick, Josh and Andi should be able to change their minds about doing other shows, careers, and yes even love!
Did I miss something in this Josh thread? Did Andi change her mind and is going on BIP too, since that was the basic topic of discussion about #25 & #26 changing their minds and going on BIP. scratch

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:59 pm

He did Famously Single and became friends with the other cast members . I do not think Josh thinks he is better than others and won't on BIP. I do hope that Nick and Josh become friends like they were at the beg. of her season. JMO

No Andi is not going on the show but if she did she would be the first to go. Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10 - Page 12 3806527698
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #10

+40
Kels0012
Newto
Justafan2
aviej
heather_m_s