SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 81 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dessler Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:20 pm

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 PnCInaKjg

It seems like they had so much fun awwww cheerleader

But tptb won't show us no no

Last edited by Dessler on Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:21 pm

Dessler wrote:The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Pml2JQ6dg

Oh Joelle awwww
She's so freaking cute! I love how she said in a little sweet girl voice "I think soooo." awwww
Dessler wrote:The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 PopFXaGWg

Jojo is in love with this man .... So obvious!! The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 3806527698
Look at how he scans her forehead(?), her eyes, then her lips.. And then kisses her.  giggling

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:23 pm

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 PoSHCo2hg

:cutesmile!:
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:23 pm

See, that's what I like about our BBJ. He didn't hesitate to bust a move right there in the street!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:24 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Dessler wrote:The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Pml2JQ6dg

Oh Joelle awwww
She's so freaking cute! I love how she said in a little sweet girl voice "I think soooo." awwww
Dessler wrote:The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 PopFXaGWg

Jojo is in love with this man .... So obvious!! The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 3806527698
Look at how he scans her forehead(?), her eyes, then her lips.. And then kisses her.  giggling

Am I imagining it or does he kiss her on the forehead in the end? If so, then awwww
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:27 pm

Dessler wrote:The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 PoSHCo2hg

:cutesmile!:

He looks just as giddy as she does :cutesmile!:
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:28 pm

:cutesmile!:  I love seeing Jojo so happy. I hope Jordan is good to her. She is so adorable awwww
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:34 pm

Oh Joelle awwww
This one is my favourite.

I have never seen a contestant being caressed so much on a first date laugh out loud
Cannot make where he starts and she ends, they are so entwined.

The FS is going to be smoking.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:11 pm

nd4reality wrote:

Oh Joelle awwww
This one is my favourite.

I have never seen a contestant being caressed so much on a first date laugh out loud
Cannot make where he starts and she ends, they are so entwined.

The FS is going to be smoking.
These gifs are allllllll amazing but this one and the baby voice that follows are just perfect. She is so happy and in love being with BBJ. I hope he's always as good to her as she needs/wants. She is the definition of wanting to fully and completely give herself to another. That insta she liked right after filming (she's becomes twice the lover when she's safe or however it was phrased) is exactly how I see Jo dying to be with BBJ. 

And yeah, he's so good with her. I completely understand why he has ladies coming out of his ears and why she's so in love with him within minutes.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:22 pm

The fantasy suite was going to be smokin' no matter who she went in there with. JoJo is just THAT way. Touchy feeley, all up in your space, etc. I'm sure she enjoyed her time in there with the boys. In fact, I think she alluded to it in her People article from a few weeks ago laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:03 pm

Wowzers.... I just can't picture JoJo with anyone else now... these gifs just prove how crazy hot these two are for eachother!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:34 pm

Is that it? The gifs are over? Just kidding. They were amazing! Thanks for posting them Dessler!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 81 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
nd4reality
Kashathediva
Jolena
Judiful
Norcalgal
exmrsbundy
harley_quinn
Stacia620
Maddy
geo55
Buckeye_Fan