SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamJordan - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:11 pm

Well in case you all need evidence of the small noises

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

TeamJordan - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dessler Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:14 pm

nd4reality wrote:Does no one here do Vids ?

i can but it is a bit time consuming...
Just incase i make a video... i would need suggestions of what their "love song" should be?
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:15 pm

Leah Davies ‏@leahdaviesandco  · 3h3 hours ago  

When @JRodgers11 calls out the tabloids @etnow @RealitySteve @JoelleFletcher #TheBachelorette #TeamJordan ❤️

giggling TeamJordan - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 1710264613
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:17 pm

No! What was funny was when Jo said at dinner, "I feel like I've been waiting a long time to hang out with you" and Jordan replied back with "you have..." It was kind of like a "You have...? No, I have!" Haha.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:18 pm

Firt kiss PINKHEART

These two
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:23 pm

nd4reality wrote:Well in case you all need evidence of the small noises

This first video makes me laugh. Daniel says to Evan, "Have you spoken to her yet?" and Evan says, "No, not yet"...all the while BBJ and JoJo are making out on the other side of the wall. cantstopl
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:25 pm

I also liked after the kiss when he was trying to hug her and they both almost flipped over. He seems like a ton of fun!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:30 pm

Dessler wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Does no one here do Vids ?

i can but it is a bit time consuming...
Just incase i make a video... i would need suggestions of what their "love song" should be?

I posted a link upthread for a cover of "Love me like you do" originally by Ellie Goulding (from the movie 50 shades haha).

You're the light, you're the night
You're the colour of my blood
You're the cure, you're the pain
You're the only thing I wanna touch
Never knew that it could mean so much, so much

You're the fear, I don't care
'Cause I've never been so high
Follow me to the dark
Let me take you past our satellites
You can see the world you brought to life, to life

So love me like you do, la-la-love me like you do
Love me like you do, la-la-love me like you do
Touch me like you do, ta-ta-touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?

Fading in, fading out
On the edge of paradise
Every inch of your skin is a holy grail I've got to find
Only you can set my heart on fire, on fire
Yeah, I'll let you set the pace
'Cause I'm not thinking straight
My head's spinning around I can't see clear no more

Love me like you do, la-la-love me like you do (like you do)
Love me like you do, la-la-love me like you do
Touch me like you do, ta-ta-touch me like you do

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:32 pm

Goosies!!

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by geo55 Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:36 pm

Garbage TimeVerified account ‏@GarbageTime  25m25 minutes ago
The Bachelorette's @JRodgers11 chats with @katienolan this week on the #GarbageTimePod!

https://soundcloud.com/garbagetimepodcast/ep-44-jordan-rodgers
geo55
geo55

Female Posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:38 pm

Emila23_12 wrote:Firt kiss PINKHEART

These two

and he is accused often of not looking into her beautiful brown eyes...WHAT...

I think he has a BB past but, I truly believe he went on two fold, to c if he had a connection with Jojo and yes sure, see if it could possibly help with a future in Sports analyst. I think somewhere in the process, he did realize Jojo has that it factor that he has be missing from past relationships and so he eventually opened to the idea of lets see what happens and fell for Jojo how could you NOT? She is adorable, has an amazing personality, looks, fun, loving, affectionate, I mean.

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:40 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:No! What was funny was when Jo said at dinner, "I feel like I've been waiting a long time to hang out with you" and Jordan replied back with "you have..." It was kind of like a "You have...? No, I have!" Haha.
Oh hey! Are you feeling better?? laugh out loud after BBJ freaked out about the Raya thing, I feel better leaving our gal in his hands!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
nd4reality
Kashathediva
Jolena
Judiful
Norcalgal
exmrsbundy
harley_quinn
Stacia620
Maddy
geo55
Buckeye_Fan