SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:35 pm

He's already melting just sceptical that his bb is dating 25 other guys at the same time.

He cannot know that she is only wrapping herself all over him and the others are getting less wrapping.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Di_ATL Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:36 pm

Alanna wrote:Do we really think they're wearing matching friendship bracelets right now?? Man, that would be too freaking cute and hilarious considering he's so manly/strong and it's obviously really important for him to keep that image intact. I can only hope the sweetest Jo in all the world was able to melt him though Smiley

That would also tarnish that BBJ imagine somewhat wouldn't it...laugh out loud him and her matching bracelets what :cantstop: I think as whipped as she was with him during the show, he slowly but surely caught up and has become just as smitten if not moreso with Ms. Joelle awwww

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:39 pm

that's true nd. He also saw her kiss with Robby and next week he a few feet away when Alex kisses her. He doesn't know he's the only one she's climbing giggling
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:43 pm

traveler90 wrote:that's true nd. He also saw her kiss with Robby and next week he a few feet away when Alex kisses her. He doesn't know he's the only one she's climbing giggling

True, although Luke picked her up in the hottub, her body was turned away, when Robby picks her up to hug or kiss her, she is very straight body, she litterly jumps is BBJ arms and then once he securely has her, she always wraps her legs, and arms around him almost death gripping him. :yes:

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:47 pm

Norcalgal wrote:The theme this season is trust, security and safety. We've heard JoJo mention that every episode. Overlay JoJo's sensitivity to these issues with Jordan's history and we have the perfect story arc for Jordan to overcome. I believe that's why the guys question his motives in the upcoming episodes.
You're totally right. She has mentioned safety/security not only every episode but in almost every interview post-filming. There has to be a change that we see where she's able to trust BBJ and give herself over to him/relationship for him to be f1. 

As much as I'm enjoying watching, it's hard for me to really see/imagine Jo feeling safe enough to BBJ that he won't hurt her, will choose her back, will really love her, won't drive her insecurities wacky like Chad right now. I'm really looking forward to seeing him open up to her and meet her needs, even if just for a story arc and tv.

As for jealousy, I don't think BBJ is a jealous guy and there's no way he can be jealous with how Jo is acting. Week 3 and she was already begging him for his attention as the lead laugh out loud He cannot be jealous imo.

Last edited by Alanna on Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:48 pm

Just watched the garbage time podcast.

I think I kind of love him.

:cutesmile!:

That's all. Thanks for listening.

laugh out loud laugh out loud

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:13 pm

Alanna, fugeddaboudit, enjoy the now, they're happy and in
love. What happens post show is something they must
figure out. They may surprise us all. Can't wait until next 
epi. Hugesmile

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:22 pm

I have to admit I watched that interview a second time.

giggling . This guy is awesome. Whether with Jojo or not.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:26 pm

Nonina430 wrote:Alanna, fugeddaboudit, enjoy the now, they're happy and in
love. What happens post show is something they must
figure out. They may surprise us all. Can't wait until next 
epi. Hugesmile
No I meant in the show! That I'm looking forward to seeing it because it's bound to happen: they need to show us how she went from distrust to BBJ satisfying the most important need she has, which seems to be BBJs greatest weakness. Jo needs to feel secure enough to choose a man that has had difficulties providing that to past women and probably hasn't even wanted to. It's a really interesting storyline to me and pretty cute, obvs!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:32 pm

I doubt if they will explain. It's part of the mystique of this whole
season. I'll call it the yo yo effect. They look like their having a
ball and  The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 1f601 we're cringing. Has there ever been anything 
like this before?

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:40 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:There is our BB!   drooling

https://mobile.twitter.com/Joseph_Duarte/status/746364683024728064/photo/1

My word.
Oh My!
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:42 pm

IrelandRose wrote:Just watched the garbage time podcast.

I think I kind of love him.

:cutesmile!:

That's all. Thanks for listening.

laugh out loud laugh out loud

The same here handwave
Totaly understand that Jojo loves her BBJ beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart !!!! Every girls once in her live shoud kiss a BB Hugesmile
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
nd4reality
Kashathediva
Jolena
Judiful
Norcalgal
exmrsbundy
harley_quinn
Stacia620
Maddy
geo55
Buckeye_Fan