SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happyplace - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:45 pm

Right???? Even Katie Nolan was in love, over Skype, after 5 minutes of chatting. I can't even imagine the anguish Jo must has felt meeting him in person with him there to date her. The fact that she held off a week before throwing herself in his arms and begging for affection is amazing!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

happyplace - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:46 pm

It's good to see BBJ out and about.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHDGjM7giUD/
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:04 pm

Have we talked about this scene yet?? I feel like even his voice became smoother/softer here, and as usual, he said it all so strongly and confidently. I do see how she'd feel reassured if he talks to her like this frequently.

happyplace - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Image32

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:19 pm

Alanna wrote:Have we talked about this scene yet?? I feel like even his voice became smoother/softer here, and as usual, he said it all so strongly and confidently. I do see how she'd feel reassured if he talks to her like this frequently.

happyplace - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Image32
I'm pretty positive this was a voiceover. His lips don't look like they were saying those words at all IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:23 pm

Alanna wrote:Have we talked about this scene yet?? I feel like even his voice became smoother/softer here, and as usual, he said it all so strongly and confidently. I do see how she'd feel reassured if he talks to her like this frequently.

Wow, no wonder she fell for him. giggling
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:24 pm

I am about to make a video for Jordelle...do we all agree to use the "love me like you do" song?
Or do have any other suggestions?
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:29 pm

Ok, playing catch up around here.  How dare work and real life nterfer with my board time.  laugh out loud

Did someone do SCs of their date and post them in here for y'all?  I had asked and planned on it but haven't had a chance until now.  So do y'all still want some or are you good until next Epi? laugh out loud I'm doing SCs of the preview this week, so I can grab some of Jo and BBJ then if you'd rather wait.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:33 pm

I can't speak for anyone else but I wouldn't say no to some more pictures of Jo and BBJ laugh out loud
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:34 pm

traveler90 wrote:I can't speak for anyone else but I wouldn't say no to some more pictures of Jo and BBJ laugh out loud
Yeah!! Let's plaster this whole freaking thing with Jo and BBJ! I can't get enough which is hilarious considering I don't even know how I feel about BBJ, but he comes with a sick in love with him Jo so I love him by proxy.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:34 pm

Me Two!

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:35 pm

Yes please !!!!!
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:39 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Ok, playing catch up around here.  How dare work and real life nterfer with my board time.  laugh out loud

Did someone do SCs of their date and post them in here for y'all?  I had asked and planned on it but haven't had a chance until now.  So do y'all still want some or are you good until next Epi? laugh out loud I'm doing SCs of the preview this week, so I can grab some of Jo and BBJ then if you'd rather wait.

YEs please, love screen caps of our beloved BBJ and Joelle. :yes: happyplace - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 2498057887

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
nd4reality
Kashathediva
Jolena
Judiful
Norcalgal
exmrsbundy
harley_quinn
Stacia620
Maddy
geo55
Buckeye_Fan