SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 64 of 81 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Emilia23_12 Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:33 am

Ash2214 wrote:I actually thought they were really good together last night. When she questioned him, she was surprisingly more stern about it, but at the same time she was affectionate. It was obviously stupid manufactured drama that production probably started, but I liked that it ticked him off a bit.

Their scene at the steps was super cute because again, I didn't think she gave him all that much and he initiated everything. He said some really sweet things and if there's one thing I learned from that conversation, it's that they both understand what the other needs in regards to opening up. He made some promises to her, and as of right now she seems really happy, so hopefully that means he's been keeping them post filming too.

Also, when I got up for work this morning I noticed they both liked something on IG around 4am so they were both up.

Facetime sleepover !!!! Hugesmile :sprinklehearts
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:34 am

Ash2214 wrote:I actually thought they were really good together last night. When she questioned him, she was surprisingly more stern about it, but at the same time she was affectionate. It was obviously stupid manufactured drama that production probably started, but I liked that it ticked him off a bit.

Their scene at the steps was super cute because again, I didn't think she gave him all that much and he initiated everything. He said some really sweet things and if there's one thing I learned from that conversation, it's that they both understand what the other needs in regards to opening up. He made some promises to her, and as of right now she seems really happy, so hopefully that means he's been keeping them post filming too.

Also, when I got up for work this morning I noticed they both liked something on IG around 4am so they were both up.
Great post! Needed more than a "like" Smiley He does seem to understand what she needs and IA, she's a happy camper post show so it seems he's living up to those promises. It was really cute when they ended that convo with, "I'll show you" in regards to BBJ not letting her down or hurting her.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:49 am

did anyone else like jordan on the football date? constantly checking on the princess in their midst. He really is an athletic guy loved the pulling his shirt over his head haha. He had so much fun.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:54 am

nd4reality wrote:did anyone else like jordan on the football date? constantly checking on the princess in their midst. He really is an athletic guy loved the pulling his shirt over his head haha. He had so much fun.

'Ouch, your stomach is hard' - laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:59 am

Hey, whaddya know, I was up around that time too, but I was changing my daughter's pj's as she had an accident. giggling Anyway, I finally got to watch the episode. Yeah, I think she has been a tad hard on Jordan, but she has to do what TPTB tell her to do. I also liked that he got upset, but I did notice him pat James on the back after the RC. Classy move, Jordan! I'm going to change your name from BBJ to Jordan because you are starting to redeem yourself. :yes: Call me crazy, but I think he wants this to work. thumbsup
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:10 am

Another thing I'll give Jordan too is that he's very big on using the word "we" when speaking with her. I believe he said on the boat with her that "we're in this, right?" and then last night on the steps he said "we'll get there."

It's nothing big, but it's sweet and gives her affirmation.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:36 am

IrelandRose wrote:
nd4reality wrote:did anyone else like jordan on the football date? constantly checking on the princess in their midst. He really is an athletic guy loved the pulling his shirt over his head haha. He had so much fun.

'Ouch, your stomach is hard' - laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
The first time I saw that, I thought he had hit her or something and she had said, "Ouch! That was hard!" I basically couldn't believe my ears!! laugh out loud I was extremely relieved to see that actually she purposely just fell into him and then commented on his muscles. Phew!! At least BBJ hasn't been accused of being a Jo-beater like f1s of past, but there's time yet!!

And Ash, I've noticed his use of "we" also! You just know how much she loves to hear that. Oh my goodness, this girl couldn't be more in love with him and really is terrified that he'll bail or hurt her and not in a show/tv way heartbeat

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:25 am

I just watched that scene again. He was sweet to her, giving her reassurance, and basically letting her know that he wants it to work in the real world. I've known all along that he was being guarded, but that Garbage podcast just confirmed it for me. He actually was quite vulnerable last night and maybe it was a wake up call that there are still other men there who really care for her, so he knew he had to put it all out there or he could end up losing her in the end. Go Jordan!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:20 pm

heartbeat heartbeat

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Screen11
jrodgers11 wrote:Sometimes you find the exact words you needed to start your day, from one of my favorite authors/speakers @bobgoff #lovedoes
https://www.instagram.com/p/BHM8OvVj6Z1/?taken-by=jrodgers11

IrelandRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:22 pm

What do we make of Jordan's recent IG post??

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:29 pm

It's from this book: https://www.amazon.com/Love-Does-Discover-Secretly-Incredible/dp/1400203759

He sounds happy and at peace to me, much like little Jo Smiley

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:33 pm

Both liking stuff ATM

Jojo's latest like Smiley..https://www.instagram.com/p/BHM5uSKj6Rq/?taken-by=blytherhodes

IrelandRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 81 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
nd4reality
Kashathediva
Jolena
Judiful
Norcalgal
exmrsbundy
harley_quinn
Stacia620
Maddy
geo55
Buckeye_Fan