SELECT CONTENT

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by mysthelma Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:54 pm

Chase_brody_mcnary IG
Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 5 Image189

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 5 1f49b  Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 5 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Lily Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:00 pm

I really really hope he is the next lead. I want to move to Colorado..what a beautiful state yes yes
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:06 pm

Y'all I have been wondering who is taking all these wonderful pics....buddies of his or some special girl question

Also I am resided to the fact he is not getting the next Bachie role & I am ok with that, the producers are not very nice to the cast IMO so yeah cheers to Chaser baby living life to the fullest yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:22 pm

mercieme wrote:Y'all I have been wondering who is taking all these wonderful pics....buddies of his or some special girl question

Also I am resided to the fact he is not getting the next Bachie role & I am ok with that, the producers are not very nice to the cast IMO so yeah cheers to Chaser baby living life to the fullest yes
It could be one of his buddies who took this photo. He doesn't post much on IG and I like that he is not obsessed about posting pictures of him everyday. 

He had a co pilot in the passenger seat in one of his snaps driving to the lake, so am sure he probably took this picture.

Yeah I am okay if he is not the bachelor. They will screw anyone over for ratings. Last year I wanted to be my girl Cailla now am glad she didn't get it. It is really no prize imo

They must leave my Chaser alone.:yes:Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 5 3806527698

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 5 1f49b  Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 5 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:50 am

Chase_brody_mcnary IG
Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 5 Image204

mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:53 am

Ouch Chase! Good thing it didn't seem so big a wound but could still be deep. If he's TB, you can follow the scar around laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:14 pm

Source cbmcnary snapchat
Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 5 Image208
Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 5 Image210
Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 5 Image209
Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 5 Image212
Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 5 Image211

mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:44 am

HSome fan pics from the watch party

@shaybaybayyyyyy Definitely made @cbmcnary laugh tonight with my pickup lines

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 5 Image213
https://twitter.com/shaybaybayyyyyy/status/760396335946149889

@garcia_panda94 Okay. Holy hot!
Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 5 Image215
@itsmesarag Great watch party for #BacheloretteFinale with @cbmcnary tonight. Great sound and very organized. Thanks @alice1059!
Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 5 Image216
@itsmesarag
"Yeaaaaa buddy" is @cbmcnary's reaction when Jordan Rodgers drops down on one knee for @JoelleFletcher
https://twitter.com/itsmesarag/status/760311717293273089

@itsmesarag .@cbmcnary watching the proposal with a group of #TheBachelorette fans #BacheloretteFinale
Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 5 Image217
@sheridanrojers1 @cbmcnary you make us so happy to be CSU Rams. You're gorgeous and this is the best day ever
https://twitter.com/sheridanrogers1/status/760294100897665024

mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:52 am

He's such a sweetheart!!! Looks like he had a blast watching the FRC.

Lots of people, looks like a fun evening!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:37 pm

I hope all this attention he is getting helps take the sting out of JoJo's rejection. He is adorable.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:07 pm

He's so sweet and cute! Love his love for the outdoors. I'd be ok with a season of Chase, but I kind of hope he finds the one on his own, in his own time, his way...not Being manipulated by TPTB, MF, CH, etc.

Think he'd be up for splitting time between Colorado and the deep, coastal south? laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:05 pm

or Canada? I can show him a lot of snow too? Hugesmile

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+33
casjacknick
Lovequest
Mindyloo
AllAboutLove
Just Looking