SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by richmondrose Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:50 pm

Thanks, Mia.  I wonder who the production source was that threw him under the bus.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by grace8136 Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:33 am

richmondrose wrote:Thanks, Mia.  I wonder who the production source was that threw him under the bus.

IDK, but there was that VO in the season preview of Alex calling him a fake, lying person or something like that. What was that about? Did a producer start that? Why was it left out of the edit? And why can't anyone questioning him ever ask him why Hope slapped him?!

For the most part, I believe him and think he got such a bad wrap over it. No wonder his family was upset with the SM comments because the image of him that it created was so off base to who he really is. From everything we saw preseason, his statements about break ups and long distance match up. I only doubt the part about it being a clean break up at the end. They weren't fully together, so technically an official break may not have happened which could have given Hope the wiggle room to claim he just up and left, never telling her he was going on the show.

I will always think Hope handled it in the worst way possible. She wanted to control the story and did so very effectively through RS. She left out that it was a relationship that had been falling apart for a long time. But at her age and with little family support, I can also see that it was hard because it was too soon for him to go on the show. She may have learned that he was on the show at about the same time we did and probably felt humiliated by it. That was about 2 weeks before RS spoiled him, so long enough for her to be emailing him. Not excusing her at all, but it should have/could have been avoided. For his family's part in nominating him, they probably thought it would finally lead to a new start for him. It did, but it came at a high price. Only they know if it was worth it. I hope so.

Here's the rest of that Extra interview...
http://extratv.com/2016/08/04/robby-hayes-reveals-he-hasnt-been-asked-to-be-the-next-bachelor-yet/

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:47 am

Bachelorette Exclusive: All the Details on Robby's Engagement Ring for JoJo

http://site.people.com/style/bachelorette-exclusive-robby-hayes-ring-for-jojo/
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:29 am

I don't think the production leak was Alex W.  I think it was Chad or one of the crew of the show. Alex W. is one of Robby's best friends from the house. I don't even think the frankenbite in Alex's voice was actually about Robby (Robby, he's a lying fake) it could have been 2 phrases put together into one sentence. I would think that if he really said that that they wouldn't like each other or remain friends.

The VO of Jojo during the montage of FRC clips "and I still love you" "but what you did to me was wrong" "I cannot accept" "this love"....I don't think we ever heard those words said, did we? So, where did those phrases come from? We heard her say to Robby "I fell in love with you" but in the finale episode, it was never followed up by "and I still love you". Instead she said "but my heart is with someone else".  My point is....they grab lines from who knows where and plug them in a VOs and concoct an entirely fictitious plot line. Apparently, nobody did something wrong to Jojo, but they had us thinking that somebody did! And they take a person's voice and piece together words to make a frankenbite that was never actually said (Robby, he's a lying fake--as a possible example IMO). 

There is so much freaking nonsense that goes on behind the scenes to create drama, and then they go and edit the VOs and frankenbites. It is so stupid and annoying.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:07 am

Good point Mia. Maybe Alex was never talking about Robby.

We also never heard the part about how she's fallen in love with a man that can't love her in the way she wants. Plus the walk down the beach. I don't remember feeling like they actually filmed extra made up stuff to throw people off before. It went beyond frankenbites this season.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:40 am

I think in the end Robby will be fine. He will not lack for women who want to date him. As for him moving in with Alex, I don't see it. Anyhow, if Alex is on active duty with the Marines, why is he not living in the barracks with the others?

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:07 am

grace8136 wrote:Good point Mia. Maybe Alex was never talking about Robby.

We also never heard the part about how she's fallen in love with a man that can't love her in the way she wants. Plus the walk down the beach. I don't remember feeling like they actually filmed extra made up stuff to throw people off before. It went beyond frankenbites this season.
Exactly! Where did all of those VOs come from...."fell in love with a man who couldn't love me the way that I said I wanted to be loved"....WTH?  Who the heck was she talking about? Her ex? I don't think she would have said that about Ben. One of the guys she sent home? I don't think so because she claimed she only loved Robby and Jordan. So, was she talking about Robby???? I'm so confused by the previews of the FRC they gave us.

What was the bracelet? When did she walk down the beach? Was it all just staged BS?

In the aired FRC she said to Robby: "I fell in love with you, but my heart is with someone else."  Maybe she really said, "I fell in love with you and I still ove you, but my heart is with someone else."?  I can see why Robby was confused and said in the limo "On what planet is that possible?"

The editors suck!  :headbanging :angryemotion
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:46 am

^^ Once again, MiaHawk, you have hit the nail on the head. score

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:41 am

Good thoughts MisHawk.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:58 pm

Miahawk thanks for bringing to light all the wonderful qualities of Robby. I did not watch the finale, but saw the scene of him being let go on a clip. He is an amazing, intelligent, and husband material. He will one day find someone that is mature and ready for a lifetime commitment. I can see where he was confused by some statements and actions. If i would choose someone for him it would be someone like Claire who is not caught up in bachworld, smart, classy, and a big heart.
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:45 pm

Can't believe @chase_brody_mcnary would leave @luke__pell and I out like that Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 7 261d Yoga Lessons with my boys at the Mansion! #deepbreathsjames #Broga #NamasteAllDay #StretchesWithMyBetches #PoseForARose #TheBachelorette by @roberthunter89
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:33 am

Can I just admit something? As I watch the Olympic swimming events, I keep thinking about how much Robby must be enjoying watching all of these events. That thought just makes my heart happy. I bet my Spumoni was smiling big tonight with the US Men's 4x100 Gold medal! yes
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+31
Just Looking
stuckinsc
Norcalgal
lipsis
Kashathediva