SELECT CONTENT

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Page 2 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Post by sosleepy Thu May 19, 2016 10:43 pm

Who is the normal couple now? Chris and Des? I give up. If Jash caved, it means there is little to no hope for any of them. They are all fame hoes, huh? laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Post by Alanna Thu May 19, 2016 10:44 pm

sosleepy wrote:Who is the normal couple now? Chris and Des? I give up. If Jash caved, it means there is little to no hope for any of them. They are all fame hoes, huh? laugh out loud
Cesar and the limo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu May 19, 2016 10:45 pm

Bahaha! I hurried over to Des's IG to track her whereabouts over the last 2 weeks. Safe. For now. laugh out loud

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu May 19, 2016 10:48 pm

I suppose the justification for this is that it's a down payment for a house or saving for the little guy's college education. Easy money, but do you really want to exploit your relationship for this???? :tissuebox

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 2 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu May 19, 2016 10:53 pm

So disappointed if it's true Upset It's normal for any married couple to have issues but I really prefer they keep that private and hate to think of the exploitation. Have never seen CT but assume it's edited for drama like the rest of the shows

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 19, 2016 11:03 pm

I would be disappointed, too. It's reality tv, so I expect hyperbolic drama.
I suspect they are no real marital issues(JMO) and it's more for easy money. I won't believe they are on it until I see the concretes.
Alanna--Caesar retired a few years ago. Sadly.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 19, 2016 11:08 pm

Honestly, I didn't hate CT nearly as much as MBC. Maybe because I found the people less awful overall, except for Jenna Jameson. But JPG and Nikki is the only season I watched, but I did watch the whole thing whereas I could not force myself to watch all is SeanCat's MBC. JMO.

Maybe she is paying off dental school loans (UPenn isn't cheap) and starting a college fund?

Heck I will watch for Jash.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu May 19, 2016 11:08 pm

Nooooo. Why is this happening? They are so much better than this.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 19, 2016 11:10 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I would be disappointed, too. It's reality tv, so I expect hyperbolic drama.
I suspect they are no real marital issues(JMO) and it's more for easy money.  I won't believe they are on it until I see the concretes.
Aww, then no one is left duh

She has posted previously that she loves the baby more than anything, doesn't make enough time for JP, etc., so that will probably be their conflict. Who knows if it's "real" or reality tv real or not real at all. Putting their marriage at risk for any amount of $, when they're both so highly educated with normal jobs and careers is just insanity imo. So sad.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 19, 2016 11:19 pm

Alanna wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I would be disappointed, too. It's reality tv, so I expect hyperbolic drama.
I suspect they are no real marital issues(JMO) and it's more for easy money.  I won't believe they are on it until I see the concretes.
Aww, then no one is left duh

She has posted previously that she loves the baby more than anything, doesn't make enough time for JP, etc., so that will probably be their conflict. Who knows if it's "real" or reality tv real or not real at all. Putting their marriage at risk for any amount of $, when they're both so highly educated with normal jobs and careers is just insanity imo. So sad.

I T A.
no no no no no

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu May 19, 2016 11:24 pm

LOL. Whatever happened to dignity?! cheeky

Maybe this is just something us commoners can't understand.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu May 19, 2016 11:25 pm

I am disappointed. I cannot even fathom how they left their child to do something like this.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

+66
Astrobach
suzq
timfan
Billysmom
Cari