SELECT CONTENT

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Page 30 of 36 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Post by LittleBoyBlue Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:13 pm

Me neither, especially with Ashley and JP on it. Will be glad when it just goes away.
LittleBoyBlue
LittleBoyBlue

Back to top Go down

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Post by casjacknick Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:48 pm

I knew Ashley was close to her mom and sister but I did not know that her dad was an alcoholic that abandoned her. I do feel bad for JP who so far this episode can't find anything bad to say about his parents, what if he just had nice parents? I am sure before the end he will come up with something. I also feel bad for them whenever people fight around them, they look uncomfortable.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:59 pm

I can't feel too bad. They're getting paid laugh out loud. And in reality the others have serious issues and were born into or have lived worse situations. They may have walked away feeling fortunate.

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 30 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:35 pm

Yeah, you are so right. I also laughed pretty hard at the idea JP can't show emotions. Did they watch their season? I was worried that JP was going to pee all over Ashley in the ocean in Fiji so that Ben knew who she belonged too. Maybe jealousy isn't an emotion?

Last edited by casjacknick on Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:42 pm

casjacknick wrote:I knew Ashley was close to her mom and sister but I did not know that her dad was an alcoholic that abandoned her. I do feel bad for JP who so far this episode can't find anything bad to say about his parents, what if he just had nice parents? I am sure before the end he will come up with something. I also feel bad for them whenever people fight around them, they look uncomfortable.

Ashley brought up her daddy issues on her first 1:1 date with Brad - the carnival date. I don't know that she ever talked about it again though, on either Brad's season or her own. And now I think I'm pathetic for remembering this minor tidbit from Bachelor history. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:57 pm

Credit: @J.P. Rosenbaum

_jprosenbaumHer extraordinary singing voice is just ONE of the many reasons why I married this little gem.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bmn0DB4hWNo/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed post)

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:33 am

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 30 3806527698 He's such a ham.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:56 am

Has Ashley had work done on her face? When I saw her last night on the premiere episode I just about couldn't believe it was her. She looked completely different.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by melrose Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:53 am

I don't think so, she has lightened her hair and lost weight though.

melrose

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:43 pm

JP is in the hospital and has been diagnosed with Guillain-barre syndrome.  He thinks it has plateaued and he will be in therapy when he gets out of the hospital, hopefully within several days.

My prayers go out to this sweet family.  

I had noticed very little IG posting by JP lately and even Ashley had not posted much the last several days. Then today she posted a story thanking someone for helping with the kids.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:57 pm

That's scary. If you, like me, didn’t know what this is I looked it up. I hope that JP is one who gets completely better.

Symptoms & causes

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:00 pm

@HavaDrPepper Oh my gosh. Thank you for posting.

That must be so scary. Prayers for a quick and full recovery.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 36 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

+66
Astrobach
suzq
timfan
Billysmom
Cari