Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Post by LittleBoyBlue on Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:13 pm

Me neither, especially with Ashley and JP on it. Will be glad when it just goes away.
LittleBoyBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick on Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:48 pm

I knew Ashley was close to her mom and sister but I did not know that her dad was an alcoholic that abandoned her. I do feel bad for JP who so far this episode can't find anything bad to say about his parents, what if he just had nice parents? I am sure before the end he will come up with something. I also feel bad for them whenever people fight around them, they look uncomfortable.
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1430

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry on Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:59 pm

I can't feel too bad. They're getting paid laugh out loud. And in reality the others have serious issues and were born into or have lived worse situations. They may have walked away feeling fortunate.
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick on Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:35 pm

Yeah, you are so right. I also laughed pretty hard at the idea JP can't show emotions. Did they watch their season? I was worried that JP was going to pee all over Ashley in the ocean in Fiji so that Ben knew who she belonged too. Maybe jealousy isn't an emotion?

Last edited by casjacknick on Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1430

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy on Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:42 pm

casjacknick wrote:I knew Ashley was close to her mom and sister but I did not know that her dad was an alcoholic that abandoned her. I do feel bad for JP who so far this episode can't find anything bad to say about his parents, what if he just had nice parents? I am sure before the end he will come up with something. I also feel bad for them whenever people fight around them, they look uncomfortable.

Ashley brought up her daddy issues on her first 1:1 date with Brad - the carnival date. I don't know that she ever talked about it again though, on either Brad's season or her own. And now I think I'm pathetic for remembering this minor tidbit from Bachelor history. laugh out loud

sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum