SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Alanna Fri May 27, 2016 1:07 pm

For all our Chase fans:
http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-flirts-on-fake-snow-date-watch-w208075

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2016 1:17 pm

I'm just catching up on a lot of Jojo's interviews and I'm so impressed! She is so well spoken, not a million likes or uhms, nice comments, not making comments that make anyone look bad. She seems so more mature to me than her age, is very at ease answering questions thoughtfully and so pleasant. I love how well she's doing with everything. (JMO)

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Fri May 27, 2016 1:20 pm

Alanna wrote:Jojojo=Jo^3=heartbeat:swinginglove

But Jo^3 = 1 Jo (which hopefully won't turn out to be a fitting name for them). How about JoX3 or 3Jo? Or JorJo?

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri May 27, 2016 1:20 pm

Alanna wrote:For all our Chase fans:
http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-flirts-on-fake-snow-date-watch-w208075

that melted my heart. He is so sweet and sexy
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri May 27, 2016 1:27 pm

I think Robby just told us that he is F2 here.  Two roses. Seem unusual to tag heart then rose then another heart and rose.  This is my theory.
The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 20 Screen23
source
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri May 27, 2016 1:27 pm

relaxing wrote:I'm just catching up on a lot of Jojo's interviews and I'm so impressed!  She is so well spoken, not a million likes or uhms, nice comments, not making comments that make anyone look bad.  She seems so more mature to me than her age, is very at ease answering questions thoughtfully and so pleasant.  I love how well she's doing with everything. (JMO)

Me too. Very well spoken indeed.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2016 1:30 pm

babs wrote:
Alanna wrote:For all our Chase fans:

that melted my heart.  He is so sweet and sexy

:Nod: Me too.  Butterflies and heart melting.  Well, here comes my usual crush on the non-final couple  (**based on spoilers and sleuthing so far being assumed to be right). Happens almost every season.  I'm totally excited to watch these 2 together.  beatingheart  I'm shipping them.

Last edited by relaxing on Fri May 27, 2016 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri May 27, 2016 1:31 pm

I like this JoJo. To be honest, she annoyed me during Ben H's season but I actually like her on her own now. Her spunk is contagious and I truly wish her the best regardless if she makes good decisions or not so good ones
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri May 27, 2016 2:04 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Alanna wrote:Jojojo=Jo^3=heartbeat:swinginglove

But Jo^3 = 1 Jo (which hopefully won't turn out to be a fitting name for them). How about JoX3 or 3Jo? Or JorJo?
laugh out loud if only Jo would weigh in and let her preference be known!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2016 2:08 pm

ElonM wrote:
relaxing wrote:I'm just catching up on a lot of Jojo's interviews and I'm so impressed!  She is so well spoken, not a million likes or uhms, nice comments, not making comments that make anyone look bad.  She seems so more mature to me than her age, is very at ease answering questions thoughtfully and so pleasant.  I love how well she's doing with everything. (JMO)

Me too. Very well spoken indeed.

Yes !
Jojo is eloquent and owns the interviews.
She definitely has the It factor !
A natural.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri May 27, 2016 2:25 pm

JoJo really has been doing such a great job on the press tour. She's such a vibrant person, it's lovely to see. Everyone who comes across her falls in love with her, it seems like. And yet again, like on Ben's season, she has the ability to be that "hot popular cool girl" but still approachable, relatable, humble, sweet, and caring. It's a miracle!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri May 27, 2016 6:37 pm

'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher defends Jordan Rodgers against bachelor attacks: The First Impression Rose puts a target on your back

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelorette-star-jojo-fletcher-defends-jordan-rodgers-against-bachelor-attacks-first-impression-rose-puts-target-on-your-back-19880.php?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+77
KK4
nd4reality
Aunties_Love
Mia_Leoni
sharonchan
Carolinagirl1864
california90
nutty1
Emilia23_12
bleuberry
Di_ATL