SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by traveler90 Fri May 27, 2016 6:52 pm

She's gushing giggling and I also found this part interesting:

When asked how she feels about allegations Rodgers wasn't genuine and only competed on The Bachelorette for fame, Fletcher had his back and nervously played with the ring finger on her left hand.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelorette-star-jojo-fletcher-defends-jordan-rodgers-against-bachelor-attacks-first-impression-rose-puts-target-on-your-back-19880.php?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter#9qTGipPwf44HthCF.99

IMO, that could be a clue that she's engaged
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Alanna Fri May 27, 2016 6:55 pm

traveler90 wrote:She's gushing giggling and I also found this part interesting:

When asked how she feels about allegations Rodgers wasn't genuine and only competed on The Bachelorette for fame, Fletcher had his back and nervously played with the ring finger on her left hand.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelorette-star-jojo-fletcher-defends-jordan-rodgers-against-bachelor-attacks-first-impression-rose-puts-target-on-your-back-19880.php?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter#9qTGipPwf44HthCF.99

laugh out loud laugh out loud "and he has great hair." Ok, Jo, ok. That's a girl in love right there.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri May 27, 2016 7:25 pm

Alanna wrote:
traveler90 wrote:She's gushing giggling and I also found this part interesting:

laugh out loud laugh out loud "and he has great hair." Ok, Jo, ok. That's a girl in love right there.

More like lust to me.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri May 27, 2016 7:35 pm

Watch and listen to the original interview on E. Realitytvworld is second hand, and well...:

http://www.eonline.com/news/768435/the-moment-jojo-fletcher-couldn-t-believe-what-she-was-seeing-during-the-bachelorette-s-bloody-promo

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri May 27, 2016 11:41 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Alanna wrote:Jojojo=Jo^3=heartbeat:swinginglove

But Jo^3 = 1 Jo (which hopefully won't turn out to be a fitting name for them). How about JoX3 or 3Jo? Or JorJo?

I vote for Jorjo...if Jordan is F1. Hugesmile
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat May 28, 2016 4:57 am

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 21 3806527698 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 21 3806527698
‏@FallonTonight
"They look like Sims characters!" #FallonTonight

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 21 Cjg7DdtWsAAldx4
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat May 28, 2016 5:02 am

EXCLUSIVE: 'Bachelorette' JoJo Fletcher Reveals Her Top Three Frontrunners
http://www.etonline.com/tv/189802_exclusive_bachelorette_jojo_fletcher_reveals_her_top_three_frontrunners/

They spoke to Jojo, Luke and Wells.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat May 28, 2016 5:56 am

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 21 3806527698 That's funny. See they all do look alike!

Interesting her top 3 frontrunners on the first group date all made it into her F4. I guess she knew what she wanted from the beginning!
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19228

Back to top Go down

Post by weetybix Sat May 28, 2016 8:07 am

Hmm yes Jojo was nervous about that question, all that ring fiddling... I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest that if she knew Jordan's name was leaked and would be on the show, she surely would have looked him up on IG (therefore seeing the ex's photos at the time) and hopefully that's something that they will discuss further in the show (assuming he is her F1) although the Scap's are suggesting otherwise..

weetybix

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat May 28, 2016 8:55 am

ElonM wrote:EXCLUSIVE: 'Bachelorette' JoJo Fletcher Reveals Her Top Three Frontrunners
http://www.etonline.com/tv/189802_exclusive_bachelorette_jojo_fletcher_reveals_her_top_three_frontrunners/

They spoke to Jojo, Luke and Wells.

Luke is growing on me the more I see him. Not sure about Wells, I get a bit of a fake vibe from him.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sat May 28, 2016 2:02 pm

^^ I think Wells is so freeaking cute in that clip! I'm going to be like Ashley I. and Caila (with Ben last year) and say Wells gives me butterflies. LOl

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat May 28, 2016 7:16 pm

I agree Duke. Wells really looked cute in that video and Luke looked much better than the first night. Maybe they are already getting more comfortable in front of the cameras.

I think Wells and Caila could make a really cute couple. They both have great smiles.

I wish they would do more of these types of group dates rather than the trashy ones like stripping, posing naked and the upcoming sex comedy date.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+77
KK4
nd4reality
Aunties_Love
Mia_Leoni
sharonchan
Carolinagirl1864
california90
nutty1
Emilia23_12
bleuberry
Di_ATL