SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by grace8136 Sun May 29, 2016 5:33 pm

ElonM wrote:Ali, Chad, Christian, and Luke From JoJo Fletcher's Season of The Bachelorette Reveal How They Got Cast and More Surprising Details

http://www.glamour.com/story/jojo-fletcher-bachelorette-men-reveal-how-they-got-cast?mbid=twitter_glamourdotcom

At the time, they didn't even know JoJo was going to be the Bachelorette (Caila Quinn seemed to be the front-runner).

Thanks for posting that. This is an excerpt from the above article:

Chad: "The main thing is maturity and somebody who is looking for something that can go somewhere. Someone who can talk through problems and wants to have a good relationship. Somebody that wants to be a grown-up about things.

That doesn't exactly jive with what @jaded posted here: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3490p120-chad-johnson-bachelorette-12-sleuthing-spoilers

I think we may have an actual villain this season.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Ash2214 Sun May 29, 2016 5:55 pm

I just want to note that we have now gotten pictures on social media this weekend of Luke with Wells and Evan, Robby with family in Florida, and Chase golfing with his mom. We don't have anything on where Jordan is or JoJo for that matter.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sun May 29, 2016 7:13 pm

Based on the quote that Jojo liked, it seems they are together. I remember during Andi's season, she posted something that indicated she and Josh were together during memorial weekend. I think these guys activities are dead give away that they are not with Jojo except Jordan's silence. He was pretty active last Monday's episode. He's been quiet since the bad news about him came out

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sun May 29, 2016 7:24 pm

By the way, Im not sure if people notice this but Jojo's voice this season is grating on my skin. She was too high pitched during E1 and her videos are hard to watch without lowering the volume really low.

Not sure I can endure the entire season with her voice. I guess last season, we only got a portion of her because she's not the lead but this season is a different matter. I feel like her season is best seen muted sometimes. hmmm

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun May 29, 2016 8:20 pm

New promo for tomorrow

Winter is coming, so let the games begin. Catch #TheBachelorette tomorrow at 8|7c!
https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/737055924741869568
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun May 29, 2016 8:24 pm

sde1041 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I just want to note that we have now gotten pictures on social media this weekend of Luke with Wells and Evan, Robby with family in Florida, and Chase golfing with his mom. We don't have anything on where Jordan is or JoJo for that matter.

Hehehe....
Jojo and Jordan are too busy... :sprinklehearts

Good for them !

She's probably the most silent bachelorette during this memorial day weekend.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Sun May 29, 2016 8:33 pm

SarahD wrote:By the way, Im not sure if people notice this but Jojo's voice this season is grating on my skin. She was too high pitched during E1 and her videos are hard to watch without lowering the volume really low.

Not sure I can endure the entire season with her voice. I guess last season, we only got a portion of her because she's not the lead but this season is a different matter. I feel like her season is best seen muted sometimes. hmmm
I feel her voice is joyful, happy and excited. A pleasure to watch such an animated ette.  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 23 2498057887

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun May 29, 2016 9:08 pm

JoJo is never completely silent IMO. She favs tweets every 7 or 8 hours. Usually two or three at a time.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Mon May 30, 2016 2:16 pm

She is posting on Instagram now. https://instagram.com/p/BGCgYzegKTf/

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 23 Jojo_t10
joelle_fletcher wrote:This purple backdrop @popsugar is giving off some serious early 90's/ Full House vibes....I'm digging it.
But more importantly... Thank you to all the men and women who have served to protect and honor this great country I proudly get to call home. #happymemorialday

Last edited by IrelandRose on Mon May 30, 2016 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling :))

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon May 30, 2016 2:53 pm

Jordan commented on Robby's Marriot Slippers on his pic of him and the little girl laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon May 30, 2016 2:56 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Jordan commented on Robby's Marriot Slippers on his pic of him and the little girl laugh out loud

Jordan was clearly creeping on Robby's IG since Robby posted that picture 4 days ago and Jordan has liked pictures on IG since then laugh out loud love it.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Mon May 30, 2016 2:57 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Jordan commented on Robby's Marriot Slippers on his pic of him and the little girl laugh out loud

yes, with "I miss those." I wonder which Marriott they were at together? I assumed Robby's slippers were from a layover on his home.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+77
KK4
nd4reality
Aunties_Love
Mia_Leoni
sharonchan
Carolinagirl1864
california90
nutty1
Emilia23_12
bleuberry
Di_ATL