Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by GuardianAngel on Sun May 22, 2016 8:46 pm

@babs wrote:Are you allowed to post the link to Bustle?  That's where there is a video of JoJo presenting on stage.

Thanks.

Sorry I can't embed it.

Check out her intro — and drool over that killer outfit — in the video below.
bustle.com

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip RIP

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

PINKHEART
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 43895

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Kashathediva on Sun May 22, 2016 8:56 pm

I would think it would be so awkward to stand and do the red carpet thing. I know when I am standing and talking to someone I never know what to do with my hands. Do you place them on your hips? I find I do that a lot and try to remember that stance comes across too strong. But it's the most comfortable for me. It's not like I can place them behind my back or lace them in front of me. What to do? What to do? Glad I don't have many red carpet opportunities.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
***Formerly known as her royal highness and goddess of all good and deserving***(HRHGOAGAD)***
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 29467

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Sun May 22, 2016 9:36 pm

@stuckinsc wrote:JoJo is gorgeous, but we are definitely in for a sparkly and sequiny season.

You took the words out of my mouth stuckinsc. She just can't resist the sequins. I'm overloading already and I haven't even seen the first episode.
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 22, 2016 9:41 pm

@julychild wrote:Saw her introduce Shawn Mendes, and for a newbie, she did great!

https://twitter.com/13NewsNow/status/734540301998657539

Jojo is amazing !
She's gorgeous and killing it !
cheerleader

Her F1 can be proud of her...

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana on Mon May 23, 2016 7:29 am

She really did great for being a first timer! I think she has potiental to have Ali like success after the show.

Gettyimages
Diana

Female Posts : 6819

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland on Mon May 23, 2016 7:30 am

JoJo was on GMA this morning. They showed a little clip from the RC. 

Highlights: 

- It's hard to keep the ending tight lipped
- Is really happy currently
- Brothers actually liked Ben, but just had a gut feeling that it wasn't going to work out for her
- Luke and his unicorn entrance stood out to her 
- Wouldn't do anything differently first night but take heels off/spend more time with unicorn
- Bachelorettes told her follow her heart, trust gut, know difference between chemistry vs love
- Isn't nervous for fans to see anything this season because she stayed true to herself and everything she said/did was real, but there's of course cringe worthy moments where she thinks "why did I do that?!"

That's about it:)

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Mon May 23, 2016 7:33 am

Well that's encouraging. Hoping her new doggie, errr, fiancé can say the same about his own behavior recently.
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 on Mon May 23, 2016 8:39 am

JoJo on Live With Kelly. Fred Savage is hilarious.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon May 23, 2016 8:40 am

JoJo Fletcher ‏@JoelleFletcher 11m11 minutes ago Weehawken, NJ
Thank you @Andy for not running away in sheer panic during my intense fan girl moment #LiveKelly

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

PINKHEART
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland on Mon May 23, 2016 8:52 am

The Live With Kelly interview was hilarious laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon May 23, 2016 9:10 am

Did she really have to hesitate wondering if Ben is still in love with her? A pretty straight up NO would have been a much better answer IMO rather than IDK.

All Rules

PINKHEART
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum