SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wishfulthinking - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Diana Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:25 pm

I'll love her so much if she dumps his azz on the ATFR laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

wishfulthinking - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:57 pm

bluwavz wrote:Yeah I don't get it even if it's just a showmance. Why put yourself through that? She could've had a showmance with one of the other guys and made it easy on herself.

All JMO.

I will play the what if game.
What if Jordan was brought on the show to launch a more well known name for himself to enhance a future entertainment career?
What if JoJo did the same last season/this season?
Why couldn't they both agree to TPTB and a storyline as a means to an ends?
IDK. Just another possibility.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:11 pm

soccermom333 wrote:Well if not a foiler then I believe Jordan was there as a backup plan because Jo wanted none of the other guys.  

too early. her chasing him, giving first rose at first cocktail .... she may be quick to judge but imo not that quick

==

the funny thing that in this video you can see so many emotions on jordouche face:

- shoot I am busted<
- shoot i cannot believe i have to explain
- shoot i cannot believe she knows
- shoot I know who she is talking about
- shoot I cannot believe I have to explain in front of cameras
- shoot what kind of story i can tell her
- shoot how much does she knows
- shoot I am being played by the producers
- shoot which lie can I say to turn around the situation
- shoot is this happening to me?
- shoot I'm going to kick X (◄ fill in the name of ex) butt
- shoot I need to find a quick lie and fast
- SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:40 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Yeah I don't get it even if it's just a showmance. Why put yourself through that? She could've had a showmance with one of the other guys and made it easy on herself.

All JMO.

I will play the what if game.
What if Jordan was brought on the show to launch a more well known name for himself to enhance a future entertainment career?
What if JoJo did the same last season/this season?
Why couldn't they both agree to TPTB and a storyline as a means to an ends?
IDK. Just another possibility.

IMO Because this storyline makes both come out looking bad and dampens their prospects not enhances them.  Why do that?  Def something is going on for sure that was preplanned I think, but why would both or either agree to a storyline that is harmful to their public image vs creates more fans?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:00 pm

Sure smells fishy, and the obviousness of it. We are being 
shown and believing it. The last laugh may be on us.
It's not that you are all novices. You are all well seasoned.
I say YOU because I came to the party late. Brooks brought
me here (figuratively) from there on. Now I'm really curious 
in seeing how this all works out. Just as long as JoJo comes
out a winner with or without a fiance. I know she will be fine.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:03 pm

Can anyone remember how much hype they built around Brooks? How Life&Style had weekly articles about him and Des, and the ABC sm accounts were dedicated to their love story? This feels like that.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:04 pm

This does definitely feels like Des and Brooks hype..,the difference is I don't think Jordan leaves and end up f1..imo

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  wishfulthinking - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 50 1f49b  wishfulthinking - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 50 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:08 pm

Another thing that could point in Robby's direction.We barely see rojo interacting. The same happened with Chris and Des (that's how I remember it at least).
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:11 pm

Realistically, would they let her ch0ose no one? That could make her look like a winner, and still have her coming off her season "happy".

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:15 pm

I think they want an engagement at the end, imho. It makes everyone feel all warm and fuzzy! giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:27 pm

mysthelma wrote:This does definitely feels like Des and Brooks hype..,the difference is I don't think Jordan leaves and end up f1..imo

It is similar. And the amount of Jordan in the season long preview but nothing in Thailand was weird to me.  Plus tonnes of screen time for the spoiled F1. 

We've had many Ettes cry buckets over their top picks leaving them.  But what a great twist it would be for the Ette to boot her original top pick because she realizes herself before the FRC he's not the right guy for her.  I can totally feel that coming on from how this is going.  But will she pick someone else?  I don't know.  No post show clues to point to anyone. 

My ideal storyline is she listens to her instincts, boots Jordan and realizes how perfect Chase is.  Hugesmile  (Wishful thinking only)

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:31 pm

relaxing wrote:
mysthelma wrote:This does definitely feels like Des and Brooks hype..,the difference is I don't think Jordan leaves and end up f1..imo

It is similar. And the amount of Jordan in the season long preview but nothing in Thailand was weird to me.  Plus tonnes of screen time for the spoiled F1. 

We've had many Ettes cry buckets over their top picks leaving them.  But what a great twist it would be for the Ette to boot her original top pick because she realizes herself before the FRC he's not the right guy for her.  I can totally feel that coming on from how this is going.  But will she pick someone else?  I don't know.  No post show clues to point to anyone. 

My ideal storyline is she listens to her instincts, boots Jordan and realizes how perfect Chase is.  Hugesmile  (Wishful thinking only)

I soo wish we are being punked and she chose someone else....Chase is perfect but maybe not for her. I want him for me tho... :cutesmile!: eyedrool

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  wishfulthinking - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 50 1f49b  wishfulthinking - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 50 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+77
KK4
nd4reality
Aunties_Love
Mia_Leoni
sharonchan
Carolinagirl1864
california90
nutty1
Emilia23_12
bleuberry
Di_ATL