SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by SarahD Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:54 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I'm sorry I can't help conjuring up another image every time I see the letters BBJ.

Haha....me too. I don't even know what it stands for really because I'm embarrassed to ask how it was coined?

Is it Beanut butter and jelly? BBJ ever? giggling
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:56 pm

Bad boy Jordan!!

And she's started the liking of the inspirational relationship quotes as expected of every Ette with a BB f1 imo. So we're right on track after all. Defensive blog next stop!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:58 pm

Hoping for a good twist here. And keeping in mind it's JoJo's
journey, we are looking at this from our eyes not her's. 
His acting silly, favoring quotes may be delightful to her.
The only thing that I can't get passed is that dating service
It has to be explained away for JoJo and the viewing audience no no

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:02 pm

Yes, I think Chloe and Elan have been "friends" for some time now. She probably only asked Jo if she could come to the finale because she's a fan of Jo, herself. In fact, I would say so, considering one of her tweets from just an hour or two ago was about watching Ben's season currently and still being team JoJo and its #awk, because it's Ben's season, but she feels she's a real person. So seems she's doing fan girling of JoJo.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:13 pm

Jordan and JoJo will be what ever they will be for how ever long and no matter what the end result ultimately is for them, life will move on for both. I'm not even going to hope for a foiler anymore. Seems pointless at this point. Whether it works or not, I'm sure there will be happy, exciting, painful, hurtful emotions to go with their relationship and it will be something to take forward. They're the only people that know what goes on in their realtionship, so I'm not going to judge it any longer... Or at least try not 2 laugh out loud

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:14 pm

Alanna wrote:Bad boy Jordan!!

And she's started the liking of the inspirational relationship quotes as expected of every Ette with a BB f1 imo. So we're right on track after all. Defensive blog next stop!

Thanks Alanna!
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:18 pm

Alanna wrote:Bad boy Jordan!!

Yup. I'm telling you. She's going to go the Jillian Harris path here. This relationship could have legs. Like 11-13 months. They have "something to prove." It'll eventually implode, no doubt. But I think it could most definitely last longer than the standard 6 mos.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:24 pm

I highly doubt there is a foiler. Jojo will be redeemed in my eyes if she chooses no one because her rumored F1 and F2 are both equally distasteful because of women issues. She let go of the two good guys in her final four.

Which means she's a pretty face but not smart enough or she led with lust because she's an extremely physical person or just naive/gullible with not enough life experiences to be able to tell when she is being fooled. She's stuck with guys like her ex-BF Chad because she does not love herself enough yet to know what she deserves.  She's not a role model to empower women. It's sad really and quite laughable.
*IMO*
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:29 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Jordan and JoJo will be what ever they will be for how ever long and no matter what the end result ultimately is for them, life will move on for both. I'm not even going to hope for a foiler anymore. Seems pointless at this point. Whether it works or not, I'm sure there will be happy, exciting, painful, hurtful emotions to go with their relationship and it will be something to take forward. They're the only people that know what goes on in their realtionship, so I'm not going to judge it any longer... Or at least try not 2 laugh out loud

IMO.
Good Post

The  judging will continue but that is for them to handle. Or not.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:30 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Jordan and JoJo will be what ever they will be for how ever long and no matter what the end result ultimately is for them, life will move on for both. I'm not even going to hope for a foiler anymore. Seems pointless at this point. Whether it works or not, I'm sure there will be happy, exciting, painful, hurtful emotions to go with their relationship and it will be something to take forward. They're the only people that know what goes on in their realtionship, so I'm not going to judge it any longer... Or at least try not 2 laugh out loud

IMO.
Don't get me wrong, I adore her and only want the best for that doll baby heartbeat If she thinks BBJ is the right man, well, then all abroad the Jo^3 train for me. "Slightly" begrudgingly obviously laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:37 pm

Alanna wrote:

IMO.
Don't get me wrong, I adore her and only want the best for that doll baby heartbeat If she thinks BBJ is the right man, well, then all abroad the Jo^3 train for me. "Slightly" begrudgingly obviously laugh out loud

^^ Same here :yes: laugh out loud
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:38 pm

SarahD wrote:I highly doubt there is a foiler. Jojo will be redeemed in my eyes if she chooses no one because her rumored F1 and F2 are both equally distasteful because of women issues. She let go of the two good guys in her final four.

Which means she's a pretty face but not smart enough or she led with lust because she's an extremely physical person or just naive/gullible with not enough life experiences to be able to tell when she is being fooled. She's stuck with guys like her ex-BF Chad because she does not love herself enough yet to know what she deserves.  She's not a role model to empower women. It's sad really and quite laughable.
Your comment is your opinion of course, JoJo is beautiful , loving and gracious young lady. And is a 
perfect role model for young ladies. *edit*

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+77
KK4
nd4reality
Aunties_Love
Mia_Leoni
sharonchan
Carolinagirl1864
california90
nutty1
Emilia23_12
bleuberry
Di_ATL