SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by IrelandRose Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:21 pm

Jordan's snap.....

Snapchat: rogue11

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:38 pm

That is _______________.no no

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:27 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I'm sorry I can't help conjuring up another image every time I see the letters BBJ.

spitcoffee

now that you are pointing, I WILL conjuring another image that goes with 'begging'! laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by KK4 Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:48 pm

So childish
KK4
KK4

Back to top Go down

Post by KK4 Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:51 pm

That's my problem with him .. he's childish...I forget what episode, But I remember him sliding down a banister like a kidlet. Maybe I dreamed it?
KK4
KK4

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:54 pm

KK4 wrote:That's my problem with him .. he's childish...I forget what episode, But I remember him sliding down a banister like a kidlet. Maybe I dreamed it?

I think that was Alex
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:57 pm

traveler90 wrote:
KK4 wrote:That's my problem with him .. he's childish...I forget what episode, But I remember him sliding down a banister like a kidlet. Maybe I dreamed it?

I think that was Alex

And Chase jumped on all the beds in that room. Like a 6 year old would.

They are all childish and fun loving. But I guess if you don't like a contestant you are going to see him only as such.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:03 pm

Alanna wrote:I don't really think she's single either. She's an emotionally vulnerable person from what we've seen with tons of pressure to NOT end up alone from millions of viewers and tptb. I think she'd be pretty sad to wind up alone just for herself also, especially if it went down to finding someone she really, really liked but couldn't trust because he's a BBJ. She keeps liking tweets about her finding the love she deserves (more last night) and she liked that insta about feeling completely safe immediately after filming. 

However, neither man is acting like a f1 and Jo isn't acting like she cares at all that her supposed f1 is a scoundrel giving Rhett a run for his money.

I think my analysis was clear as mud, hope you all enjoyed laugh out loud

Maybe she is not with the F1 or F2 but instead with a guy who left before F2? Maybe she realized she made a mistake in letting him go and brought him back? I think Fleiss or Millsy tweeted that she had done something no other 'Ette had ever done. This would qualify.

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:09 pm

I actually enjoy seeing this side of Jordan, it shows he's playful!  The men in my family have this quality and they make great Dads so maybe I'm biased... plus after 10+ years with my hubby, he is always keeping me entertained and keeping it fresh, so I'm all for it! Obviously there are times to be serious and appropriate (hubby is an Exec so he has that side too) but otherwise life is short, have fun!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:29 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Obvious much?  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 60 3806527698

Hehe.  Quotegate!  giggling

Yes, too obvious IMO. Jordan is just not an inspirational quote type of guy, especially of the romantic sap. I am not convinced.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:36 pm

Alanna wrote:
casjacknick wrote:Yeah did I read somewhere that she's excited for After the Final Rose or something? Sheesh, she's excited to explain all of this? I hope she gets whatever it is she wanted from this. She really does seem nice just not man smart. (Is that even a thing?)
Yup!! She invited Chloe Grace Moretz yesterday to come on Twitter laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud She is so confident, poised and awesome and then it comes to men and she's basically Molly Ringwald from every 80s movie ever made. Poor thing.

Maybe Chloe has been a friend of Elan's for some time and if she wanted to come to ATFR all she would have to do is ask him. Sometimes things aren't what they appear to be #hashtagsmashtag

P.S. maybe TPTB do deserve an Emmy? If they pulled off a foiler here, as I hope, then give them trophies and plenty of 'em.

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:07 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:43 pm

hopelessly_devoted wrote:
Alanna wrote:
casjacknick wrote:Yeah did I read somewhere that she's excited for After the Final Rose or something? Sheesh, she's excited to explain all of this? I hope she gets whatever it is she wanted from this. She really does seem nice just not man smart. (Is that even a thing?)
Yup!! She invited Chloe Grace Moretz yesterday to come on Twitter laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud She is so confident, poised and awesome and then it comes to men and she's basically Molly Ringwald from every 80s movie ever made. Poor thing.

I think Chloe has been a friend of Elan's for some time and if she wanted to come to AFTR all she would have to do is ask Elan. Sometimes things aren't what they appear to be #hashtagsmashtag

P.S. maybe TPTB do deserve an Emmy?

So, what do you think really happened?
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+77
KK4
nd4reality
Aunties_Love
Mia_Leoni
sharonchan
Carolinagirl1864
california90
nutty1
Emilia23_12
bleuberry
Di_ATL