SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 68 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:51 am

traveler90 wrote:
But it was brutal saying goodbye to those three men. Grant, Vinny, Evan, I will miss you all. Grant, you're one sexy firefighter. Vinny, sweet Vinny, you always made me laugh. Evan, well, I really hope you get a new shirt from Chad!
http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-jojo-jojo-fletcher-exclusive-blog-ex-boyfriend-chad-jordan-cheating-confrontation

This made me laugh out loud  cantstopl She certainly won't be missing Evan

Not a single word about him eh? cantstopl

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 68 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:51 am

No ode to her chosen one? Every other Bachelorette used their blog as a lovefest for F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:53 am

lexforlife wrote:No ode to her chosen one? Every other Bachelorette used their blog as a lovefest for F1.
Yes!! The blogs are usually love letters to her man, but she's so blasé. Boo Jo!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:56 am

She certainly did a clever Luke for Bachelor marketing in there.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:56 pm

Oh my gosh. Someone on Twitter said: " JoJo is so cute. She looks just like the little white cat with the pink bow in Aristocats." 

^Awww little Marie! Yes, she's so cute! She should tell Jordan and all the other BB's "cause I'm a lady, that's why!!" :yes:The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 68 3806527698

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:59 pm

I find it refreshing that the lead is doing her job and not giving everything away in her blogs. Might make them a boring read, but they are anyway.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:01 pm

Jojo got the walk giggling

https://www.instagram.com/p/BG671I_sG9u/?taken-by=chrisbharrison

chrisbharrisonHost, producer and director extraordinaire! You're welcome @joelle_fletcher #BachelorNation #TheBachelorette
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:10 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Oh my gosh. Someone on Twitter said: " JoJo is so cute. She looks just like the little white cat with the pink bow in Aristocats." 

^Awww little Marie! Yes, she's so cute! She should tell Jordan and all the other BB's "cause I'm a lady, that's why!!" :yes:The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 68 3806527698
Thats too cute!!! And so true!! I hope we have a very reformed BBJ on our hands at atfr who will treat the little cat very nicely laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:13 pm

ElonM wrote:Jojo got the walk  giggling

https://www.instagram.com/p/BG671I_sG9u/?taken-by=chrisbharrison

chrisbharrisonHost, producer and director extraordinaire! You're welcome @joelle_fletcher #BachelorNation #TheBachelorette
She's such a cutie pie. Can't say it enough. 
Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Oh my gosh. Someone on Twitter said: " JoJo is so cute. She looks just like the little white cat with the pink bow in Aristocats." 

Thats too cute!!! And so true!! I hope we have a very reformed BBJ on our hands at atfr who will treat the little cat very nicely laugh out loud
He should be lucky she's his kitty cat!  :gotcha: giggling

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:17 pm

4. The Storyline Straight From UnREAL: While getting their haircut in Uruguay, the men just so happened to "find" a copy of In Touch magazine with an article from JoJo's ex-boyfriend, Chad, talking about how she's still in love with him. No, we're not talking about "super-douche" Chad. Apparently JoJo's ex-boyfriend before she dated Ben Higgins was named Chad.

The whole situation was giving us some serious déjà vu from season one of Lifetime's hit drama UnREAL, a Bachelor-inspired series which depicts the outrageous lengths that producers will go to create drama on reality TV. Even Chris Harrison seemed to agree that the storyline was staged.

http://www.etonline.com/tv/191520_the_bachelorette_chad_cringeworthy_exit_the_unreal_storyline_and_more_awkward_moments/

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:19 pm

Episode description for next week is out: http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/press-releases/

Think they are going to make James look crazy. Crazy jealous. Also saw from the preview that Luke gets the GDR, and it looks like Chase does a sneak over.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:21 pm

Sharleen's Flare mag blog for Episode 5.

http://www.flare.com/celebrity/entertainment/sharleen-joynt-bachelorette-recap-episode-5/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+77
KK4
nd4reality
Aunties_Love
Mia_Leoni
sharonchan
Carolinagirl1864
california90
nutty1
Emilia23_12
bleuberry
Di_ATL