SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by babs Mon May 23, 2016 2:38 pm

I just thought about how I've heard people talk about how Ben repeatedly said "I love you" to her. If you think about it, it was only two days he said it. First on the FD and then on LC date.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Dessler Mon May 23, 2016 2:40 pm

:yes: :yes:
stuckinsc wrote:The Ben question keeps coming up because Ben said ILY to JoJo. So blame Ben. The beginning of Ben F's season every interview asked about Ashley and the failed proposal. And Ben had been engaged to Courtney for two months at that point. With a lead who was F2 it is more prevalent than the F3 or F4 leads. Emily had her breakup special interview and still she was asked about Brad. 

IMO, JoJo owes Ben and Lauren nothing. She can't win with these questions, no matter what someone will think she answered wrong. Heck, I would love for her to tell everyone she is thrilled to not be with boring Ben, but she is not allowed. Just like Ben had to claim that he actually feel in love with Kaitlyn. Same story different season. Was Ben criticized for disrespecting Shawn by saying he had been in love with Kaitlyn?

JMO, if people want a reason to be annoyed with someone they will find it no matter what. So I say Go JoJo!
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon May 23, 2016 2:40 pm

JoJo could easily direct the questions and close the door, that her snd Ben are completely over each other, he's happy with Lauren, they are a great couple, and Lauren is JoJo's good friend. But instead she favorites 'JoJo should've won' tweets and leaves the door open for speculation.

JoJo's been saying that her friendship with Lauren is her priority, so time to show it. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon May 23, 2016 2:43 pm

babs wrote:I just thought about how I've heard people talk about how Ben repeatedly said "I love you" to her.  If you think about it, it was only two days he said it.  First on the FD and then on LC date.
He said it at least 8 times to her (of what we were shown.)

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 23, 2016 2:52 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:JoJo could easily direct the questions and close the door, that her snd Ben are completely over each other, he's happy with Lauren, they are a great couple, and Lauren is JoJo's good friend. But instead she favorites 'JoJo should've won' tweets and leaves the door open for speculation.

JoJo's been saying that her friendship with Lauren is her priority, so time to show it. Jmo.
Sorry, I just completely disagree. JoJo was very respectful at AFTR and even in this latest interview, she has not talked to Ben so how would she know if he still loves her? She hasn't asked him and she didn't at AFTR. Instead she was honest, she doesn't know, but she does know that Ben and Lauren are happy, so that is what she said. 

She owes Ben and Lauren nothing. She has shown them a lot more respect than most F2s or even past leads. Kaitlyn was much more disrespectful to her good friend Whitney discussing having sex with Chris Soules. Andi was hateful towards her good friend Nikki's boyfriend JPG. Des as sweet as she was talked about the things she felt Sean did wrong as the bachelor. Ashley claimed to have loved Brad even though Emily and Brad were obviously struggling and Chantal put Brad through the grinder until he pointed out she had a boyfriend. It is just the way it goes. I actually think JoJo has been kinder and sweeter about her lead and his F1 than any of those other leads.

JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon May 23, 2016 2:53 pm

There's a REALLY great interview Chris did with Tv Guide. Talks about JoJo, Ben and Lauren, Caila, etc. Someone please bring over?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 23, 2016 2:57 pm

Every new lead is always asked about how heartbroken they were in the previous season. What makes the difference to me, is how they respond. There were plenty of F2's that were led to believe they were the one, without the I love you's. None of those that I can recall wondered if the lead still cared for them.

IA JoJo owes Ben and Lauren nothing, she is apparently thankful because she grew as a person and knows what she's looking for because of Ben. Leave it at that.

Next person that asks the same question, same response, move on. Ben was one of the greatest loves of her life is pushing the BS meter over the top for me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Mon May 23, 2016 2:57 pm

I, in no way, blame JoJo for the interviewer asking the question. I just think the interviewers are being very disrespectful to Ben and Lauren. If JoJo is over Ben by now and no longer loves him, why don't they think that Ben did the same. Actually, in my opinion, JoJo and Ben were over each other as soon as the cameras stopped rolling.

If Ben and Lauren do get a tv wedding and, if the do interviews, I hope they turn down Kelly's show.........if they are allowed to.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2016 3:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Every new lead is always asked about how heartbroken they were in the previous season. What makes the difference to me, is how they respond. There were plenty of F2's that were led to believe they were the one, without the I love you's. None of those that I can recall wondered if the lead still cared for them.

IA JoJo owes Ben and Lauren nothing, she is apparently thankful because she grew as a person and knows what she's looking for because of Ben. Leave it at that.

Next person that asks the same question, same response, move on. Ben was one of the greatest loves of her life is pushing the BS meter over the top for me.

cantstopl BS meter indeed! Ben was probably the most decent guy who gave her a chance . So in short , she can't win with what some feel is a jerk type like ChadR who cheated on her , and a good guy like Ben. When it comes to meters. I think Jordan leans towards ChadR's side imo. The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 9 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Mon May 23, 2016 3:15 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:There's a REALLY great interview Chris did with Tv Guide. Talks about JoJo, Ben and Lauren, Caila, etc. Someone please bring over?

http://www.tvguide.com/news/the-bachelorette-chris-harrison-interview-jojo-fletcher/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon May 23, 2016 3:23 pm

The Ben questions are expected yes, but I also think it's the way JoJo is handling these interviews that raises an eyebrow. She doesn't seem too excited maybe its just me. A smiling picture of hers and its "she looks sooo happy". But once she starts opening her mouth, I don't see the "in love" or excited for her season to begin JoJo at all. JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Mon May 23, 2016 3:35 pm

Hang onto your hat then! Instead of watching paint dry with
Ben's season. I think because of the leading characters we will
have a double dose of fun. JoJo's up to it I'm sure after 
watching her interact with Kelly and Fred. Hugesmile

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+77
KK4
nd4reality
Aunties_Love
Mia_Leoni
sharonchan
Carolinagirl1864
california90
nutty1
Emilia23_12
bleuberry
Di_ATL