SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Cila51290 Mon May 23, 2016 2:11 pm

The whole Ben talk during this promo circuit is ridiculous considering he's happily engaged and she could very well be engaged right now too. Why not focus on talking about how she's ready to find love and there are great guys this season, etc. These interview questions only talk about Ben, Ben, & some more Ben.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by julychild Mon May 23, 2016 2:15 pm

It's the storyline. She has to follow it, whether she/us likes it or not. We have to remember that the show producers determine the narrative. Would rather not hear about Ben, but we are stuck. Oh well...

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon May 23, 2016 2:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:My answer to Kelly would have been "Gawd no". Squash any doubt. She didn't even have to mention Ben and Lauren. This is her show, her journey. Focus on that IMO.

That was a sign of insecurity to me. She doesn't know? Why would she not know? She's the 'ette. She's travelled for weeks on end, being catered to, and dating 26 men. Why is she Idk'ing about if Ben is still in love with her. IMO that was a dumb response especially after filming has wrapped. She added Ben and Lauren are happy as an after fact, and wasn't very convincing for her friends.

So in 5 months if she is happily engaged, and the next bachelor is asked if he's still in love with Jojo it would sound just as stupid IMO.
Well, imo, Jojo can't really speak for how Ben feels, so the "I don't know" seem appropriate to me.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon May 23, 2016 2:23 pm

casjacknick wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:There's a People article where JoJo says Ben was one of the greatest loves of her life giggling I really hope we're not going to have to hear about him all season Praying I know it's others that keep bringing him up, but they need to give it a rest already.

When was this interview? I have a feeling like we will hear A LOT about Ben from JoJo, the interviewers, the guys..

But, WHY?!?! I feel like Jojo might be way more over Ben than the producers are! All in my opinion.

It looks like she's losing a bit of her own moment to shine, though, with all this Ben talk. Jmo.

Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon May 23, 2016 2:23 pm

Was the "I haven't spoken to him ever since the finale" needed too? I feel like JoJo isn't confident with her answers which leads me to believe she isn't confident with her final choice either. If I were really over someone(either Ben or Chad) and happily engaged with someone else, these answered questions would be in a whole different direction. JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon May 23, 2016 2:24 pm

I agree with you GA. That response by JoJo just undermines Ben's true feelings for Lauren and their relationship. Still open the door for speculation and made it all about her

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon May 23, 2016 2:27 pm

One of the greatest loves of her life? Is that for real?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon May 23, 2016 2:27 pm

It is what it is. She's now the lead, who came in second on Ben's season who also repeatedly was told "I love you" by Ben. The last time people saw her on television, that's what she was going through. I'm not surprised she's been asked this in pretty much every interview she's done today. They've been asking her a lot too if she would said "I love you" to two people. Once her season gets started, there will be little to no talk about her situation with Ben. This was to be expected. IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2016 2:28 pm

2observe wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:My answer to Kelly would have been "Gawd no". Squash any doubt. She didn't even have to mention Ben and Lauren. This is her show, her journey. Focus on that IMO.

That was a sign of insecurity to me. She doesn't know? Why would she not know? She's the 'ette. She's travelled for weeks on end, being catered to, and dating 26 men. Why is she Idk'ing about if Ben is still in love with her. IMO that was a dumb response especially after filming has wrapped. She added Ben and Lauren are happy as an after fact, and wasn't very convincing for her friends.

So in 5 months if she is happily engaged, and the next bachelor is asked if he's still in love with Jojo it would sound just as stupid IMO.
Well, imo, Jojo can't really speak for how Ben feels, so the "I don't know" seem appropriate to me.

If she knows enough to know that BenLo are very happy and even stating once that she's close to Lauren, she'd know she's yesterday's news to Ben imo. The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 8 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2016 2:30 pm

Ash2214 wrote:It is what it is. She's now the lead, who came in second on Ben's season who also repeatedly was told "I love you" by Ben. The last time people saw her on television, that's what she was going through. I'm not surprised she's been asked this in pretty much every interview she's done today. They've been asking her a lot too if she would said "I love you" to two people. Once her season gets started, there will be little to no talk about her situation with Ben. This was to be expected. IMO

I disagree that once the season gets started things will stop. We already know the guys are talking about it. If Jojo plays up to it then gag me out the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon May 23, 2016 2:36 pm

Chris Harrison did an interview for EW (can someone please bring it over?) and said JoJo doesn't remind him of any past bachelorette. She does resemble Ben a bit though, just in that everyone loved working with her. Apparently she just got "it" (the whole situation and what the show is.)

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 23, 2016 2:37 pm

The Ben question keeps coming up because Ben said ILY to JoJo. So blame Ben. The beginning of Ben F's season every interview asked about Ashley and the failed proposal. And Ben had been engaged to Courtney for two months at that point. With a lead who was F2 it is more prevalent than the F3 or F4 leads. Emily had her breakup special interview and still she was asked about Brad. 

IMO, JoJo owes Ben and Lauren nothing. She can't win with these questions, no matter what someone will think she answered wrong. Heck, I would love for her to tell everyone she is thrilled to not be with boring Ben, but she is not allowed. Just like Ben had to claim that he actually feel in love with Kaitlyn. Same story different season. Was Ben criticized for disrespecting Shawn by saying he had been in love with Kaitlyn?

JMO, if people want a reason to be annoyed with someone they will find it no matter what. So I say Go JoJo!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+77
KK4
nd4reality
Aunties_Love
Mia_Leoni
sharonchan
Carolinagirl1864
california90
nutty1
Emilia23_12
bleuberry
Di_ATL