SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamChase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 3 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Katiebelle Tue May 24, 2016 11:30 pm

Scooby wrote:No, you're right, they didn't show the names/ages/hometowns/occupations like they have before. I was paying attention so I could take notes, but they just flashed them on the screen once it seemed.

I actually found this quite annoying in the beginning. There are many guys with the similar "Prince Charming" characteristics - heavy jaw, straight nose and floppy brown hair on top - Chad, Chase, James S, Jordan, Luke, Nick S and Robby all have this look. It wasn't until the near the end that I could distinguish them.

Also - I like to know what they do for a living and where they are from.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

TeamChase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 3 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Scooby Wed May 25, 2016 12:03 am

Katiebelle wrote:What's his profession? I haven't seen any of the bios as I'm too scared to go looking in case I find a spoiler.

They said Robby was a swimmer. Not very helpful or relevant, unless he's an Olympian. no idea

Scooby

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed May 25, 2016 12:16 am

Scooby wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:What's his profession? I haven't seen any of the bios as I'm too scared to go looking in case I find a spoiler.

They said Robby was a swimmer. Not very helpful or relevant, unless he's an Olympian. no idea

Well - in that case he needs to take off his shirt ASAP so we can check out his "form" giggling It might help determine if he's at Olympic standard or just a backyard pool swimmer.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed May 25, 2016 12:16 am

The professions are a complete waste of time trying to track. 

Canadian and Bachelor Superfan. Wth Are those?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed May 25, 2016 12:31 am

nd4reality wrote:The professions are a complete waste of time trying to track. 

TeamChase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 3 3806527698 i know, right? It would be more useful to have characteristic traits like, "drunk swimming guy" or "Santa" or "ministers to the limp" giggling

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed May 25, 2016 12:39 am

northernviewer wrote:
nd4reality wrote:The professions are a complete waste of time trying to track. 

TeamChase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 3 3806527698 i know, right?  It would be more useful to have characteristic traits like, "drunk swimming guy" or "Santa" or "ministers to the limp" giggling  

ITA! What about -

Mr My last girlfriend broke my heart so be gentle with me darling

Or

Mr I am super cool but by epi 6 I'll become possessive and needy

Or my personal favourite

Mr I'm only here to promote my brand and get free stuff

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed May 25, 2016 12:46 am

cantstopl "ministers to the limp" -- that was priceless, NV!

TeamChase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 3 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed May 25, 2016 12:49 am

Litta123 wrote:cantstopl "ministers to the limp" -- that was priceless, NV!

I was hoping someone would get it :bigsmile:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed May 25, 2016 6:45 am

Robby is a former competitive swimmer. I agree that he seems like fun. I'm not sure about the ILY's, though. I could see Alex saying that early in the process. He is *ready* for love. It didn't seem to me that Jojo was especially struck by him, however.

Katiebelle, the bios up at ABC are fine to look at (no spoilers.) They are rather basic, however. Click on the photo of each cast member to read their bio.

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/cast
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Scooby Wed May 25, 2016 7:43 am

Ok, read a few bios (but it kinda feels like cheating so I think I'll stop). Can Brandon really be a hipster if he doesn't have any tattoos?

Scooby

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu May 26, 2016 4:34 pm

Musings on episode 1:

1) Kaitlyn B. doling out advice on "How to be the Bachelorette" is like Stevie Wonder doling out advice on hitting the bulls eye on the dartboard (Disclaimer: she did get it right in the end, imo.) 
2) Please, please, please no more Jake P. on my television screen!
3) I hope JoJo continues to make it this obvious when she is NOT digging someone (after the Canadian's entrance):
TeamChase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 3 Jo110
4) No. Just, NO.
TeamChase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 3 Blueba10
5) Chad. I get it. He's that super alpha macho dawg who really needs to be vulnerable but has to hide it all under a tough rugged exterior. My fantasy would be for him to have a complete character arc and do a 180 degree turn in attitude/demeanor. Sadly, he's most likely this season's drama king, but I kinda love the saltiness. I think JoJo was immediately drawn to him physically, but she also put her hands up because she knows she needs to be cautious of this one intuitively. Interesting BL during their M/G:
TeamChase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 3 Chad110
6) Jordan is clearly the front-runner. Maybe he was so obvious TPTB got some of the others to gang up on him to rock the boat. I can just see them pitting them against Jordan. I really liked JorJo's (might as well be Gorg-o!) easy-going chemistry. Nothing seems to ruffle his feathers....thus far. And the hair! Whether neat & tidy or disheveled...it's on "fleek" as they say:
TeamChase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 3 Jordan10 
TeamChase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 3 Jordan11TeamChase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 3 Jordan12
7) Did she really tell this guy he was "ballsy'? Way to be punny, JoJo!
TeamChase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 3 Jo211
8) Is this a Stetson commercial? I don't think Luke leaned against the red barn with the James Dean smirk all on his own....or did he? Either way, I likey. 
TeamChase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 3 Luke110
9) I've been doing my yoga consistently this past year...please let me get to this level of flexibility:
TeamChase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 3 Splits10
(ALL SC's ARE MY OWN)
As always, thanks for humoring me. Sorry about the long post. 
AC

Last edited by agentcurls on Fri May 27, 2016 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu May 26, 2016 4:52 pm

^^^ My goodness you are funny ! Keep em coming.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+32
Ayana
pavalygurl
rc49ers
2observe
Luvstruck
Mommyof2
Junequilts
stuckinsc
locoforbach
MVMom39forever
aviej