SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamChase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 2 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Scooby Tue May 24, 2016 10:41 am

No, you're right, they didn't show the names/ages/hometowns/occupations like they have before. I was paying attention so I could take notes, but they just flashed them on the screen once it seemed.

Scooby

Back to top Go down

TeamChase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 2 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 24, 2016 10:55 am

That's what I thought. It makes it easier to remember who's who, when they show the name on a regular basis.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 24, 2016 11:34 am

I have been disappointed the last couple seasons that TPTB fail to post the names, ages etc as often.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue May 24, 2016 5:05 pm

I just watched it this afternoon... DWTS, thr Voice and Raptor/Cavs game were way more interesting last night.... Never thought that would happen laugh out loud.

I wasnt much of a Jojo fan last season and still dont care for her so I'm watching quite jaded.

I cant remember all the names but i found that i liked most of the guys that Jojo liked but thats probably due to the edit and Im being a good little puppet just like tptb want me to be Embarressed! giggling

Jordan definitely going far, probavly to the end and i can totally see
Jojo and her family being impressed by his famous brother!!  He seemed quite nice though but not sure if hes just a smooth player or genuine.

I liked Luc ( if that's the coboys name) and the other bearded guy fromTexas.  I liked Chad at first but was turned off towards the end of the show and especially after watching the season previews.... What a total mean and nasty jerk!  

Also liked Grant and think Ali is very handsome but wish he had more going on than being a surfer dude.... Man that guy can sur play the piano!  

The episode centred mostly on Jordan and Chad so theyll be key players but Im hoping next week will give me more insight into the other guys.    

Will probably watch one more unspoiled.... Maybe two.   Almost got spoiled as a well meaning member sent me some unsolicited spoilers but thankfully i stopped reading the pm once i realized.   Whew!!!   I hate watching first episode spoiled as it changes everything.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue May 24, 2016 6:56 pm

I watched the first episode unspoiled. I did look at the photos and bios up at the ABC site. Unfortunately I fell asleep during the last half hour. Five A.M. wake-up calls will do that to you!

My initial vote for "best looking" based on his photo went to Chad. But when I read his bio it came off as arrogant. The next group of guys who interested me based on photos/bios were Derek, Nick B., and Will (I like engineers.) Of those three, my impression is that Derek is sincere and nice, but smiles too much. Will is very awkward so far, but perhaps he will relax more with time. I figured out quickly that Santa was Nick B., but as I didn't make it until the end of the show, got no real impression of him. The Santa gimmick was sweet, though.

I liked Grant the firefighter and got a very good impression of Jordan based on the background footage they did on him. When I saw him interacting with Jojo, it did not surprise me in the least that he got the first impression rose. Ali seemed very pleasant (and a good fit for Jojo,) but aimless. Christian (the telecom consultant) was interesting but IMO maybe too intense. Robby, the swimmer, has a good sense of humor.

I would have kept Jonathan (the kilt! He he) and sent home Evan (the former pastor and E.D. expert,) Brandon the hipster, and James S., superfan. I had a little too much of the ick factor for all of them.  My brief impression of James F., the boxing club owner, is that he might be intriguing.

I had some concerns about Jojo. For one, she mentioned Bachelor Ben a few too many times for my taste. I didn't mind her bringing him up in the background footage. But when she mentioned him to Chris H., I was thinking "enough already." I think we heard Ben's name at least six times from her? That makes me wonder if she is still a bit too raw from getting rejected by him. I was also concerned that she was looking for an instant connection. But I keep telling myself that some people are that way. I'm a little more of a slow simmer type, myself. She did look great though. No wonder the guys were falling all over themselves!
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 24, 2016 7:37 pm

@northernviewer @Amethyst Thanks for the recaps! yes

IA - The number of times Ben was mentioned was a little too much for me. I know they always bring up the season they came from, but is it necessary to go on and on about it.

It was a busy night with hockey and basketball, so flipping back and forth I'm sure I missed some things I would have liked to pay attention to such as body language. Chad is certainly handsome, but those previews show him pretty insane!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Tue May 24, 2016 8:06 pm

Is Chad the one that looked grumpy at the Rose ceremony?

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue May 24, 2016 9:16 pm

Is Chad the one that was being threatening and potentially violent to the cast members in the previews at the end of the show? I awakened briefly enough to see that, but I wasn't so sharp as to figure out exactly who the "villain" was.

I enjoyed the segment where former Bachelorettes were giving Jojo advice. What interested me was when one of them mentioned something about how you don't need to focus so much on the ones you like at the beginning of the process because "if you like them the first night, you will still like them two weeks later." Interesting strategy. I guess that the idea is to get to know the ones you are unsure about so that you can either make a decision to keep them, or send them packing.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue May 24, 2016 10:19 pm

Thanks @Litta123 for the screencaps - I know it takes a lot of time.

So having watched the preview more than a few times I could clearly hear Jordan, Alex and Robby say that they are either in love or falling in love with JoJo. These were words directly out of their mouths - not voice overs.

So my assumption is that they would have to be in the top six at least. I'd be surprised if they said it before then - but hey - in this show anything is possible.

What do you all think?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue May 24, 2016 10:42 pm

YW, @Katiebelle.

I agree with the guys you identified who said ILY. However, I'm not convinced that those ILY's came late in the game, as one would typically expect. If you look at the surroundings and outfits*, it looks more like colder weather vs. something more tropical, like Thailand (as JoJo identified in the preview). Granted I don't know the locations or the order of travel, but historically the FD/LCD episodes are in a more romantic tropical setting.

My guess is that these guys fell madly into lust with JoJo and wanted to be that hero/protector from the bad boy Chad. I'm thinking with that dynamic, the guys stepped up their game. This season seems like there's an air of competition taking place with the men -- not in a good way at all.

*I haven't had much time to investigate this hunch of cold weather/early ILY declarations. That's simply what I thought I noticed during sreencapping. I could easily have misinterpreted their outfits/locations.

TeamChase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 2 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue May 24, 2016 11:07 pm

I noticed in the preview section Jojo was talking about loving a few of the guys, so although there's no excuse for Ben actually saying ILY to both, she might undersand now where he was coming from by having feelings for both girls.

I also thought it was funny last night when one of the guys brought some wine and Jojo said her mom would love him... I couldnt help but chuckle when thinking of her mom chugging wine from the bottle during HTD :bigsmile:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue May 24, 2016 11:23 pm

northernviewer wrote:I noticed in the preview section Jojo was talking about loving a few of the guys, so although there's no excuse for Ben actually saying ILY to both, she might undersand now where he was coming from by having feelings for both girls.

I also thought it was funny last night when one of the guys brought some wine and Jojo said her mom would love him... I couldnt help but chuckle when thinking of her mom chugging wine from the bottle during HTD :bigsmile:

I know - That moment when JoJo's mum took a swig out of the wine was my all time fave moment out of all the shows that I have watched. I laughed so hard I had to cross my legs and gave myself the hiccups!

I loved how Robby made a joke out of it and I loved that JoJo could see the funny side of it.

From the preview where he is running down the hotel hall in his undies it looks as though he is a bit of a jokester and can have a good laugh. I think they'd get on well from what we have seen so far.

What's his profession? I haven't seen any of the bios as I'm too scared to go looking in case I find a spoiler.

Last edited by Katiebelle on Tue May 24, 2016 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+32
Ayana
pavalygurl
rc49ers
2observe
Luvstruck
Mommyof2
Junequilts
stuckinsc
locoforbach
MVMom39forever
aviej