SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 20 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by kimberlyg Tue May 31, 2016 10:24 pm

I find Luke too intense, but I think JoJo likes that (he kind of fits the "broody bad boy" type, even though he really isn't bad per se). I also think some of his intensity comes from West Point. I briefly knew a guy who was going there and it sounded like a pretty hardcore place.

Even though he didn't get the GDR, I think he's a big frontrunner after tonight. The blog praise in particular stood out to me. I have the episode on DVR, so I might go back and watch it more closely.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 20 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2016 11:05 pm

Katiebelle wrote:
Lost17 wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:

He's fast becoming my fave. Oh to decide between him and Luke! I just can't pick!
Chase is allllll yours and everybody else's! I think everyone knows how I feel about Luke! giggling

You guys are hilarious, enjoy your back and forth.

I'm sorry @Lost17 but I really think you should let me have Luke. We don't have cowboys where I'm from and I've never been lucky enough to meet one. So I only think it's fair that I get first dibs. THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 20 2498057887
Katie you make a compelling case, you're missing out for sure...ok, I guess I can share 'once' in awhile. When you're on the Chase train, then it's my turn. :cutesmile!:

kimberly-I think his intensity is one of the things I like about him, something different than the frat/immature guys. Now watch next episode he's one of them. cantstopl Yes, watch his ITM's and VO's, where they place them, interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue May 31, 2016 11:11 pm

First, I am really liking Jojo so far this season. I'm seeing a kindness in her that was not previously evident to me. Being the Bachelorette is really bringing out the best in her.

If you had asked me last week, I would have picked Jordan for F1. This week it's Chase for me. I loved his relaxed charm. Jojo seemed very comfortable and natural around him as well.

I like Luke a lot. I'm super impressed that he's a West Point grad. Those guys (and gals) typically do *really* well in life. I do wonder if he's a bit intense and broody for Jojo, but perhaps with time he can (metaphorically) let his hair down a bit. Give him the right one-on-one and he could really cut loose.

James Taylor and Evan to the friend zone. I know that a number of you like Wells (as do I,) but I'm getting a friend zone vibe from him as well. I honestly took his GDR as partly being a pity rose.

The two that are more of an enigma for me are Derek and Grant. They are both great guys. I didn't see much of a spark between Derek and Jojo on their one-on-one (loved the "choice" concept.) I wonder if something could develop, however. I think that Grant is very handsome and super hunky. His carrying Jojo in his arms, dressed in his firefighter garb, was swoon-worthy. I'm not convinced that he's verbal enough nor emotive enough for Jojo, however.

I liked how Alex stood up to Chad. I could.not.believe that Chad was chewing during the rose ceremony. Did you notice how Jojo sighed just before she called out his name? I wondered what that meant. My first thought was that Chad was the producer's pick. Then I thought, well maybe Jojo still doesn't have a handle on him, but does know for sure that the other men are not right for her.

When Jojo asked Chad, "Are you happy?" -- I took that as being more than a pleasantry. I think she was trying to get him to self-reflect.

Not much to say about the other guys who were more off the radar this episode.

Last edited by Amethyst on Tue May 31, 2016 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Tue May 31, 2016 11:29 pm

I get the sense that JoJo kind of likes jerks, hence Chad. Her ex seemed kind of like a similar douchetwat type. But I think keeping him is also somewhat producer-driven.

What I'm really curious about is who the "second" (and possibly third) villain is. I just don't think Chad is long for the show and I'm more to see what develops after he's gone.

kimberlyg

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:22 am

^^I don't think that Alex will be a villain per se, but I do think he is acting like a busybody...and is going to start getting on peoples' nerves (like mine! laugh out loud  ). It appears that he's taking on the job of protecting JoJo from all the bad guys. In caps like this, he's warning JoJo about someone.

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 20 1fe9bb0c-706e-4eac-a2e3-d21c58ab1ab9

Then here he is banging on a door with JoJo behind him (not in that cap but in the scene itself).

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 20 4106d45b-7b98-48b8-9462-ece337905b26
my scs

My point is that he appears to be too focused on the guys and not building a real relationship with JoJo. Isn't he one of the guys telling JoJo that he's falling in love with her? IIRC, that could be from his 1-1 sleuthed to be from PA by @rhondam. If correct, isn't that a little too early to be saying that? Sounds like he might be someone highly susceptible to producer suggestions...and that he's faliing in love with the idea of JoJo vs. the real JoJo.

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 20 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:25 am

I also found Alex annoying.

Alex should have taken a page from Chase and just ignored Chad.

He seemed way too fixated on Chad and if he is talking to JoJo about Chad then he is going to be "that" guy - the one warning the lead but never gets anywhere with his own relationship.

Alex also seems like a bit of an alpha wannabe, too?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:27 am

I found Alex annoying too. Not sure if he's being set up to be a villain or just an annoying snitch laugh out loud.

kimberlyg

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:05 am

kimberlyg wrote:I found Alex annoying too.  Not sure if he's being set up to be a villain or just an annoying snitch laugh out loud.
Maybe both?
If Chad leaves I can see someone replacing him? Not on the same level as Chad but I get alpha wannabe vibes from Alex, too so I can see him being a bit of both.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:30 am

I think that Alex just wants a girlfriend, any girlfriend. Jojo is at hand, she's attractive and nice, so she's the one he's going to fall for. I don't see him going the distance with her. He'll end up in the middle of the pack somewhere.

He's the U.S. Marine, so IMO is an alpha by default. But he's a rather laid back alpha. He's just not in a mood to take Chad's nonsense. He's "speaking for the house" as it were. I don't see him taking on the villain role.  

Jojo already sent Chad away once, so I think she's starting to get that there's a issue.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:28 am

Borrowing Littas description of Alex - busybody and a snitch.

there's nearly always one of those.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:58 am

Strange episode 2 of the Chad Show, eh-umm....I mean, The Bachelorette.

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 20 Chad410 THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 20 Chad910
THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 20 Chad310 THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 20 Chad610
Ok, Chad, we get it. You like your protein. Let's hope he washed his hands and popped in a mint before speaking to JoJo during that CP. 
And you have to give him credit for creativity and ingenuity with the whole suitcase chin-up apparatus. How very McGuyver. And Daniel would've been the last person I would think Chad to bromance with.
The guy really lacked tact and let his own blatant insecurities get the best of him. But in his defense, I think he is still in mourning and not over his mother's death. People act in vicious ways out of grief. 
He doesn't need a fiancee right now. I think he may need a therapist, poor guy. Not excusing his bad behavior, but I do think he is misunderstood. Underneath that rugged exterior is a sad and scared man. He has probably been pretty lonely and not spent much time with friends back home, and then he gets thrust into this hyper-adrenalinized situation with a bunch of dudes. He's obviously troubled. 
Chad, you're not fooling anyone...I truly believed you were the epitome of an alpha-male until....
You mentioned "West Side Story" and started dancing like a Shark.
THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 20 Chad510
Sheep in wolf's clothing, much?

Do we think Chase was a little upset about no date this week?
THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 20 Chase310

"We represent the lollipop guild..." Could Alex have any more of a short-man complex? Chill out, buddy.
THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 20 Alex112

James Dean Award:
THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 20 Luke210 THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 20 Luke310
He is quite the broody one, eh? I see a lot of chemistry with these two. I don't think we can discount a Luke F1. He is also in major running for next lead, imo. They are giving us a good back story on him. Maybe he will bring the ying to JoJo's yang.

How many of you think Chajo (?), Joce (?) (help! We need a better nickname)  kissed here? I do.
THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 20 Chajo111
I'm confused about Chase, mostly because of the call out order during episode 2 RC, and the lack of mentions in her blogs so far. But I saw them lock eyes when she came in with Chad at the CP. 
And this silouette reminds me of that infamous Jash one where JP took Ash away from the pack for some SQT during episode 2:
THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 20 Chajo112
I'm wishy-washy on Chase right now. Would she have cut him lose like James & Brandon if he didn't step up with the snow-thing? I want to think him not getting a date this week was a deliberate move on JoJo's/TPTB parts and that she is saving him for later. I'm seeing a different side of JoJo with Chase, that is for sure. 

JorJo and RoJo were kind of hidden tonight. I noticed they got a little entangled in the Chad drama. Don't go there, guys! Stay focused on your gal!
Robby is saying all of the right things in his PIs, and he looks very sexy doing it. However, even if he is sincere about his feelings...it's not coming across that way and is sounding rather canned to me. 

Don't worry "Twinkle Toes" Jordy, if the sports broadcaster thing doesn't work out, there is always Riverdance:
THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 20 Jordan13
(All SCs are my own)

Last edited by agentcurls on Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:42 am

That was hilarious!! cantstopl There 's plenty of humour and snark on this side too! THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 20 3806527698
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+32
Ayana
pavalygurl
rc49ers
2observe
Luvstruck
Mommyof2
Junequilts
stuckinsc
locoforbach
MVMom39forever
aviej