SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 21 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:57 am

New preview of the Jo's Hugesmile

Source  
***The video is at the top, lots of other clips below.  Haven't watched them all so, not sure if any contain spoilers.  So... enter at your own risk and don't scroll down!  laugh out loud***

Wasn't sure where all you'd want it or if any SC's were needed, so copy, move and SC as needed. bestbud!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 21 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by agentcurls Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:00 am

^thanks Ladybug! You are the best.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:06 am

Your welcome!  Happy to help out!  And seriously considering joining y'all next season.  Smiley

And is the video working properly for y'all?  Last night GA and I both had issues trying to embed it.  It looked right when I posted it, but now I'm just a black screen.  hmmm

If you have to follow the link, the Jo^3 video is at the top.  Just be cautious of scrolling down past the video... No comments, but not sure all the videos below are safe.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:09 am

^I couldn't watch here, but did click on the source link (with caution).

ETA:@Ladybug82,  could you also post in Jordan's thread so we can discuss? TIA.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:16 am

Ughhh... Darn, I thought I had it working today!  Was hoping to have it here for y'all so you didn't have to worry about clicking links.  Sorry!

And yes, I'll copy it over to Jordan's thread. yes
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:19 am

@agentcurls, that was a fun read (your post on the previous page)! Thanks for that! Luke definitely has that James Dean feel.

And this, priceless!

agentcurls wrote: ***snipped***
Chad, you're not fooling anyone...I truly believed you were the epitome of an alpha-male until....
You mentioned "West Side Story" and started dancing like a Shark.
THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 21 Chad510
Sheep in wolf's clothing, much?
***snipped***

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 21 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:41 am

^^^Hilarious! Chad is such a tool. Right when you want to give him a kick in the pants, Chad opens up about his mother passing away.

I have very mixed emotions about Chad but happy to have him another week (or more!!)
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:15 am

Chad-troubled is one word for it @agent. Threatening Jordan outside of the show is disturbing. Don't care for the guy. And YES, what is up with he and Daniel's bromance, weirdest pairing- they had to of been hired.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:18 am

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 21 20130629-257661-spumoni-icecream-terrine-edit

Source of photo: http://sweets.seriouseats.com/2013/07/chocoholic-spumoni-ice-cream-terrine.html

Robby is my little spumoni. He is fashionable, neat, and colorful, smooth and sweet, with a little added fruit and nutty goodness.  Yummy!

They are keeping My Spumoni very well hidden thus far. In epi 1 he had the cute intro with drinking from the wine bottle (I do think Jojo appreciated his humor...and his handsomeness). She said "My mom's going to like him"...foreshadowing?  Then, just when we were about to see Jojo and Spumoni get some one on one time, we were pre-empted by the drunk Canadian stripping down and jumping in the pool. So, we only got a millisecond glimpse of them sitting with glasses of wine. Damn, Daniel, ruined my epi 1!

In epi 2, Spumoni was only seen making a few comments during the firefighter competion. I think she asked him if he wanted help putting on his fireman's jacket. But, after the competition.....No Robby! Why? Why no Spumoni?  I do think it's because they are hiding their mad chemistry from us.  

When thinking of Robby and his edit thus far, the Knack's song "My Sharona" goes through my mind, but instead of "Sharona", I hear "Spumoni". Take a listen. But be forewarned that you may not be able to get this tune out of your head if you do!  M-m-m-my Spumoni! M-m-m-my Spumoni! Wooo!....

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:50 am

@agentcurls Brilliant! - cantstopl

You need to do a recap after every episode please - we all love a good snark.

I have never met or seen anybody like Chad - JMO but I honesty do believe that he has a hormonal imbalance thing going on and some major emotional issues to deal with. The way he blew over his mother's death had chills running down my spine. He needs therapy stat!

From what I've seen so far - my younger self would totally fall for the brooding cowboy Luke but my older self would know I'd be much better suited to Chase. Can't wait to see more of these guys in the coming weeks - and it really helps my evaluation when they take their shirts off - just to get the full perspective of course!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:22 am

IA with Chad having some issues and needing therapy.

In addition to his potential steroid use (he doesn't look like just a protein-shake-a-day guy) which would mess up his hormones I think he may also may be still grieving since he said his mother died 6 months ago!

I don't know what type of relationship he had with his mother but his response was very dismissive of the subject (maybe his alpha stereotype way of dealing with the subject of losing someone) but I think there is more to Chad than just a guy who works out and has to be all alpha.

He definitely seems like he has some issues (almost reminds me of Shawn B when he was losing his temper, threatening to leave, etc, and had all his protein with him too - alcohol did Shawn no favors either) but even more issues that require some help other than TPTB's idea of help.

Also, how old is Chad again? He looks so much older than the rest of the guys. Maybe the roids?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:28 am

@agentcurls, girlie, I was dying. So good! PINKHEART PINKHEART

I'm having the best time with everyone so far this season. Really great insights and observations being made--let's keep it up!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+32
Ayana
pavalygurl
rc49ers
2observe
Luvstruck
Mommyof2
Junequilts
stuckinsc
locoforbach
MVMom39forever
aviej