SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamChase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 22 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by northernviewer Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:33 pm

Ive tried to read a few threads to try to discover who the sleuthed F4 guys are but couldnt see anything definite.... So my question is, are the 4 guys who have their own threads in the unspoiled section the ones you ladies have sleuthed out?

I rewatched the first episode again and tried concentrating on the F4 and their edit.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

TeamChase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 22 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Litta123 Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:43 pm

I'll give you my opinion, nv.

I'm fairly confident that Robby and Chase are in the F4 because we have SCs of them in Thailand. Of the locations (and the number of bodies in the caps of those locations), I feel good about our assumption that Thailand is the FD location...and probable MTP/LCD location.

We have screen caps of Luke/JoJo horseback riding in what we assume to be Texas because of the cactus and bluebonnets. Since we verified some Robby caps as Florida, it seems that there have been some HTD caps thrown in the preview. We think we also have HTD caps for Chase in Colorado. Yes, these are assumptions, as no location has been confirmed as HTD for Luke and Chase.

Similarly, we've made some assumptions that Jordan made it to the F4. Some caps we thought that could indicate Thailand have been shown to be elsewhere. That said, with the number of caps that we have for Jordan, the declaration of falling in love, his story line questioning if he is there for the right reasons (thus he can't be shown to be in Thailand...or his story line in the preview is pointless)...and JoJo's clear attraction to him, we are assuming Jordan is also in the F4.

Could we be wrong? Yes, for sure. That said I really don't see any other of the quys left that would seem to have a shot at it. Chad gets a lot of face time in the preview, but he doesn't make it to Uruguay...so he's out. I suppose Alex could be a contender, but I personally don't see it. His edit doesn't seem to fit as the busybody. There are some good guys still there, but they're missing from the preview...so to me, not likely in the F4.

Just curious, are you thinking someone else could be in the F4 instead? Or, are you simply wanting to know what's been confirmed vs. what we're taking educated guesses on?

TeamChase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 22 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:10 am

Thank you so much for the recap litta .... I appreciate it so much!!

Your reasoning is good enough for me.

I rewatched to see who of the presumed F4 got intros in first episode, and the only 2 who did were Jordan and Luke. Also, i only saw 3 standouts woth Jojo that first night and that was Jordan, Chad and Luke. So it appears that The F1 is either goung to get an in your face edit if its Jordan or Luke and a hidden edit if its Chase or Robbie

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:29 am

@litta123 Great recap.

From what we have seen so far all the F4 seem like pretty good guys but I selfishly kind of want Chase and Luke to be F3 and F4 so we have a chance of seeing them as the next Bachelor.

After Ben's season finished I had a quick look at the spoiled threads and I remember reading something about the fact that JoJo likes to hang out with jocks, particularly football players so Jordan and Robby might be
a good fit for her since they are both ex professional athletes. Just a thought.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:50 am

Idk about Jojo hanging out with jocks, swimmersand football players. I'm pretty sure her last BF was the complete polar opposite of a jock. By profession. :winkie:

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:19 pm

Ok...trying again.  Let me know if they don't work or show up.  Bringing y'all some goodies! New previews!

Intimate Yoga

Chad / Daniel Workout

Swing Dance Lesson

Guilt By Association

Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:46 pm

Thanks, Ladybug! Much appreciated! bestbud!

JoJo seemed to be out her comfort zone with Chase. Not sure if that's good news or bad news for him. If I had to pick one I'd guess kind of good. One is more likely to feel awkward and embarrassed around someone you're attracted to vs. someone you don't care one way or another about.

TeamChase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 22 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:53 pm

Litta123 wrote:Thanks, Ladybug! Much appreciated!  bestbud!

JoJo seemed to be out her comfort zone with Chase. Not sure if that's good news or bad news for him. If I had to pick one I'd guess kind of good. One is more likely to feel awkward and embarrassed around someone you're attracted to vs. someone you don't care one way or another about.
Yes, Thank you, @Ladybug82  Smiley

It could still go either way with Chase. I'm still seeing a possible slow burn in the future. Not sure it will get Chase to F1, but we shall see!

So, knowing how savvy JoJo is and how privy she is to reality tv, part of me thinks she could be "playing' us. Leading us to believe she's not as into a contestant as she truly may be. 

Or perhaps the TPTB saw something in Chase or JoJo & Chase together and decided to throw them in together in this intimate yoga date to get those sparks flying! (It might be working) Perhaps if she was so gung-ho on Jordan or Luke, they really wanted to throw someone else at her and get him in the mix so they have more of a dynamic season (?)
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:53 pm

Thank you so much Ladybug!! Smiley

Lolololol, Daniel trying to convince Chad not to be such an ash! hehehe

hmmm JoJo didn't convince me that she's into Chase. 
"Everything about this date was awkward...." "He has a tattoo I didn't know about...." "He's dripping with sweat!"  Yikes!!

ETA - adding quotations.

Last edited by rhondam on Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:54 pm

I am trying to be level-headed here, but I'm just going to say it: Chase is hot. How that affects the edit, I'll consider that on Monday. cantstopl

Yes, bug, thank you, thank you. bestbud!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:37 am

Thanks LB!
Ok, 2 vids of can't stop eating Chad and his little buddy and NO Luke or Wells! Come on! TeamChase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 22 2292733854

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:46 am

veg_out wrote:I am trying to be level-headed here, but I'm just going to say it: Chase is hot. How that affects the edit, I'll consider that on Monday.  
Add me to this list! :cutesmile!:

Not so sure what that huge tattoo on his side is but hello Chase!   :girlfan

I think I am officially on #TeamChase :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+32
Ayana
pavalygurl
rc49ers
2observe
Luvstruck
Mommyof2
Junequilts
stuckinsc
locoforbach
MVMom39forever
aviej