SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamChase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 68 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Katiebelle Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:26 pm

Wells doesn't get the rose and I'm not surprised.

God - I hope he doesn't go on BIP - he'd be chewed and spat out by those piranhas.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

TeamChase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 68 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:27 pm

JoJo is correct when she says that "Wells knows what he deserves"

I agree. Wells seems to have high standards.

Good for him! :Nod:

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:28 pm

Katiebelle wrote:Wells doesn't get the rose and I'm not surprised.

God - I hope he doesn't go on BIP - he'd be chewed and spat out by those piranhas.
:shocked!:
I hope he doesn't either!!

I can't think of one girl from Ben's season that would suit him.

He deserves to find real love in real life - not these types of shows
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:30 pm

What was JoJo doing walking by herself there back into the event place?

I guess they had to have some sort of segue but it seemed a bit odd - alone in the crowd and Jojo wondering if she will be alone at the end of this?

Hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:31 pm

What is Robby talking about?!!

Robby is saying he is the frontrunner and that's the kind of confidence he says.

One thing I know about this show... if you are talking about how confident you are you are going home!

From that ITM of Robby I don't see him as F1 with him saying how confident he is and the frontrunner - especially with little to back it up, imo.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:32 pm

Group date - can't wait to see how they compete with each other.

Alex looks like a midget when walking with these guys.

James is being insecure.

Soccer - penalty kick off - lots of fun.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:33 pm

Playing soccer/football in the street.

James whining about how he can't compete with guys like Jordan and Luke.

So he is the opposite of Robby and says he is the underdog.

So no confidence with James.

I hope James doesn't play his guitar again... it will be overkill at this point.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:34 pm

Jordan and Luke have JoJo on their shoulders.

They seem like the frontrunners to me!

How is it that Luke doesn't get to F3???

Oh well!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:35 pm

James needs to stop going on about how he is the underdog and talking about Luke and Jordan.

He's starting to come across annoying.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:36 pm

SQT with Luke.

Luke says LIKE way too much!!!

Like, like, like, like, like :thud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:36 pm

JoJo is so comfortable with Luke - its going to be terrible and emotional when he goes after HTD.

It's very intense between them - that kiss! :fanningfan cheerleader

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:37 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:James needs to stop going on about how he is the underdog and talking about Luke and Jordan.

He's starting to come across annoying.

Yes! My sick kids have whined less this week.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+32
Ayana
pavalygurl
rc49ers
2observe
Luvstruck
Mommyof2
Junequilts
stuckinsc
locoforbach
MVMom39forever
aviej