SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamChase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 69 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:37 pm

JoJo seems to like it when a guy whispers sweet nothings in her ear.

Not a good thing to me...

She's starting to make me think she is not ready for marriage/long-term relationship and needs to do some growing up first.

How old is she? 24?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

TeamChase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 69 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:38 pm

Katiebelle wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:James needs to stop going on about how he is the underdog and talking about Luke and Jordan.

He's starting to come across annoying.

Yes! My sick kids have whined less this week.

giggling James is being a big baby :babies:

I hope your kids get to feeling better yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:39 pm

Watching Luke making out with Jojo... they are bringing the heat!

Luke has the brooding cowboy thing down pat!

:fanningfan
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:39 pm

James now with Jojo

He's 100% in the friendzone!!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:39 pm

James has to go - I'm finding him annoying and he kisses funny.

Oh no - he's b!tching about Jordan so he's next on the chopping block. JoJo doesn't like anyone talking smack about her man.

Last edited by Katiebelle on Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:40 pm

ooooooooo....

James now snitching on Jordan!

James saying Jordan is "Jordan Rogers"

TeamChase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 69 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:41 pm

She's not into that kiss with James. It's like he's trying to devour her - like taking a massive chomp out of a large hamburger.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:42 pm

James has to be going home now. Alex was in those s/caps and Wells gone.

James asking Jojo if he can kiss her

This is so awkward to watch!!!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:44 pm

Jordan now with JoJo!

Jojo saying to Jordan about acting entitled.

Jordan interrupting JoJo saying "but nothing!"

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:44 pm

I think Jordan is coming across quite well - he defended himself eloquently.

I don't think his friendship with James is going to continue though.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:46 pm

Jordan is coming across annoying to me!

He keeps going on about how he is not entitled but then he says he is PROUD of the fact that he is not what people expected and not being entitled? scratch

Jordan is acting way too defensive for me to believe him.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:47 pm

Jordan is immature to me.

He is reminding me of Josh M.

no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+32
Ayana
pavalygurl
rc49ers
2observe
Luvstruck
Mommyof2
Junequilts
stuckinsc
locoforbach
MVMom39forever
aviej