SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 24 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:12 am

bleuberry wrote:I think they're probably still good friends, but Nikki has a job and a house and is busy being an adult. She posted on IG 2 months ago calling Andi one of her greatest friends.

Nikki has fully moved on from this franchise. It is nice to see. She has the great life she wanted. I thought her absence at all of the Kelly wedding functions kind of showed a walking away from the silliness and focusing on her own life.

Andi could use to learn from Nikki, but I doubt Andi would. I expect that Andi probably looks down at Nikki and her settled midwestern life. The woman who can't even reduce herself to stay with her parents in the house she probably grew up in would think that kind of life was so below her. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 24 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:19 am

They are on different paths now.
The thing they shared and that brought them together is in the past. It does not mean that that can not continue to be friends, but the friendship may take a different tone.
We all go through this as we grow. Sometimes those relationships intersect again and sometimes they don't.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:21 am

bleuberry wrote:I think they're probably still good friends, but Nikki has a job and a house and is busy being an adult. She posted on IG 2 months ago calling Andi one of her greatest friends.

I agree, Nikki has a busy life, work, home, fiancé, animals etc. I also think she's quite far removed from the show and all those happenings, and Andi's book is all about the show. But I do think she's still close with Andi.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:50 pm

i think sharleen is very good about managing her expectations about people -- she seems to be super easy going when it comes to those things
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:26 am

stuckinsc wrote:
Beach Lover wrote:I think Andi and Nikki are probably still close and talk/text often. She's probably just being more respectful about not publicly endorsing this book since they shared an ex.  It's totally tacky of Sharleen to be friends with Nick and hang out/ post pics with JP only to endorse the book that insults them both. She's not the person I thought she was.

As for Andi, I just watched more video snippets of her press tour and that woman is NOT OKAY with the fact that her exes have done new shows.  She brings it up, unsolicited, in every single interview and she always has her "canned" statement that they all live separate lives, don"t have to ask each other for permission blah, blah, blah......but you can see her seething underneath it all really wanting to say..."F*** them!  Well, she's pretty much done that, literally and figuratively, in her book.  And guess what, the guys don't care.   Sucks to be disposable doesn't it Andi?

Doesn't Andi call Nikki the real loser of JPG's season in the book? I think that is highly insulting to Nikki, they had a real relationship that actually lasted around 10 months, so for Andi to just dismiss Nikki's relationship that way is crap.  I am personally glad that Nikki has shown enough integrity to not endorse Andi's F'ed up opinion on her relationship.

I am truly disappointed that Sharleen endorsed this crap, I do think it is more from the perspective of her never liking Josh, but you are correct it is very insulting to two guys she has claimed to be friends with and she had no problem calling Nick out on bringing up the sex on the AFTR, seems pretty hypocritical to then praise MeAndi for discussing it in her book.  JMO.

Wasn't the JPab/Nikki relationship longer than Andi/Josh? Since MeAndi is simply a miserable b*tch, she can't be happy for anyone...particularly since 1/2 of that couple dumped her a** and literally laughed in her face when he did it. Good times!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:08 am

^ Yep Andi and Josh were together almost 8 months and JPab/Nikki were almost a year.

She should be thankful Nikki still wants to befriend her and asked her to be a bridesmaid in her wedding. hmmm

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 24 8367-910 Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 24 I_got_13 Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 24 E5kqdm15 Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 24 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshswife Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:10 am

Josh's new comment on Andi...

“I hope she does find love and happiness and get over whatever it is she needs to get over

Lmao that's going to drive her nuts

http://www.wetpaint.com/josh-murray-bachelor-in-paradise-book-interview-1499415/

Joshswife

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:17 am

He probably should've kept it at one comment vs commenting to every media outlet who asks. I think she kind of loves it and it would bother her more if he paid her/her book complete dust.

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 24 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:22 am

bleuberry wrote:He probably should've kept it at one comment vs commenting to every media outlet who asks. I think she kind of loves it and it would bother her more if he paid her/her book complete dust.
I agree, I liked him ignoring her and the book. But with him doing the media circuit for Famously Single he was going to keep getting asked. I found his comments pretty funny. He threw plenty of shade at her while sounding very positive. Made me laugh that he isn't quite as dumb as she wants him to seem.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:43 am

I wanted to bring this forward as a reference from May 26, 2016.  Apologies for quoting myself.:
Kashathediva wrote:source
Note it is combined: print and e-book nonfiction. number 11.
it did not make print/hardcover.
it was number 2 on ebook.
source

Today's date June 11, 2016 in comparison.
The book only made the e-book non-fiction as is at #14 out of 15 from it's debut 2 weeks ago at #2.
source

This might be why Sharleen came out this week with her supportive blurb.
It may give more credence to the source:
FORBESSOURCE
I encourage reading the article regarding achieving best seller status.
“It’s no wonder few people in the industry want to talk about bestseller campaigns,” he writes “Put bluntly, they allow people with enough money, contacts, and know-how to buy their way onto bestseller lists.”

And simply because I could not believe anyone would actually stoop that low, I found another article indicating it's done and more than what I thought.
It worked. In early 2012, Real Marriage made it on the New York Times best-seller list for one week, which allows Mark Driscoll’s official biography to boast, “Pastor Mark is the author of over 15 books, including the #1 New York Times best-selling Real Marriage: The Truth About Sex, Friendship, and Life Together, co-authored with his wife, Grace.”
Kashagonnawriteabook

So the bottom line is now Best selling author in addition to illustrious assistant DA can be added to her resume. :Nod:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:41 pm

Sprite wrote:

Since MeAndi is simply a miserable b*tch, she can't be happy for anyone...particularly since 1/2 of that couple dumped her a** and literally laughed in her face when he did it. Good times!

Totally Agree!!! As the book title states: Happily NEVER After. :headbanging
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:05 pm

The best revenge Nick/Josh can get against Andi is to leave BIP with a girlfriend. They both will have happily moved on with someone way more their type than Andi. She's still single JMO

Last edited by jen689 on Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

+93
tiger
tigertiz
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
aviej