SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 30 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:56 pm

Scoping out the goods?  27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 30 2498057887

andi_dorfmanNot bad, not bad at all ... Let's go Bravos! #ATL
megelizpLet's go Yankee

27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 30 13584307_999421063507755_1545410681_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 30 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Post by Mustang19 Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:08 pm

Looking for her next victim, sucker, boyfriend. Run Athletes, run!!
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:27 pm

She's so fake. When she's in NYC, she's a "New Yorker"  & all about NYC & their sports teams and that's her "home". Then she comes to Atlanta, she's a "southern girl",  loving the Braves. She's a total cleat chaser, but doubt any of them want anything to do with her. Any guy who knows about her book, will run as far away as they can, none want to be #27. cantstopl

She's so full of b/s it's mind boggling. I wonder when it all dies down & her next book is a total flop, if she won't come crawling back to Atlanta, to be with mommy & daddy....and all their money. giggling  Clue to MeAndi, you are not Carrie Bradshaw, like you and you mother think, what joke rotfl

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:40 pm

Georgia Lindsay wrote:She's so fake. When she's in NYC, she's a "New Yorker"  & all about NYC & their sports teams and that's her "home". Then she comes to Atlanta, she's a "southern girl",  loving the Braves. She's a total cleat chaser, but doubt any of them want anything to do with her. Any guy who knows about her book, will run as far away as they can, none want to be #27. cantstopl

She's so full of b/s it's mind boggling. I wonder when it all dies down & her next book is a total flop, if she won't come crawling back to Atlanta, to be with mommy & daddy....and all their money. giggling  Clue to MeAndi, you are not Carrie Bradshaw, like you and you mother think, what joke rotfl

Sadly there are many who are fans of both the Yankees and the Braves. I don't get it at all, as the Yankees were the cause of many Braves' heart break moments, but I hate the Yankees.  Braves fans are also some of the laziest, over priviledged fans out there.  They won their division around 14 years in a row and couldn't sell out playoff games without the fans from the other teams being more tickets to the games in Atlanta than they did. So yeah, MeAndi is just a typical example of the spoiled annoying Braves fans.  There are lots of awesome Braves fans out there, but unfortunately many like her. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:55 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Georgia Lindsay wrote:She's so fake. When she's in NYC, she's a "New Yorker"  & all about NYC & their sports teams and that's her "home". Then she comes to Atlanta, she's a "southern girl",  loving the Braves. She's a total cleat chaser, but doubt any of them want anything to do with her. Any guy who knows about her book, will run as far away as they can, none want to be #27. cantstopl

Sadly there are many who are fans of both the Yankees and the Braves. I don't get it at all, as the Yankees were the cause of many Braves' heart break moments, but I hate the Yankees.  Braves fans are also some of the laziest, over priviledged fans out there.  They won their division around 14 years in a row and couldn't sell out playoff games without the fans from the other teams being more tickets to the games in Atlanta than they did. So yeah, MeAndi is just a typical example of the spoiled annoying Braves fans.  There are lots of awesome Braves fans out there, but unfortunately many like her. JMO.

Well, I live outside Atlanta and while I am not a Braves fan (from the North originally, still love my northern teams) my husband is a die hard Braves fan and he is definitely not lazy or privileged. But I do agree with your assessment of the demographic of Atlanta, although it does not necessarily apply to Braves fans, just spoiled, privileged people here in general. And that is why I was never a fan of Andi because she personifies that image. To me that image is of people who have a lot of money but not necessarily morals, goodness or kindness. Even that picture "not bad" as the caption to the photo was offensive. It's such a superficial judgement of the players bodies and it cements the image that I have of Andi as a "cleat chaser" and all about money and image.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:04 pm

sparkler wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Well, I live outside Atlanta and while I am not a Braves fan (from the North originally, still love my northern teams) my husband is a die hard Braves fan and he is definitely not lazy or privileged. But I do agree with your assessment of the demographic of Atlanta, although it does not necessarily apply to Braves fans, just spoiled, privileged people here in general. And that is why I was never a fan of Andi because she personifies that image. To me that image is of people who have a lot of money but not necessarily morals, goodness or kindness. Even that picture "not bad" as the caption to the photo was offensive. It's such a superficial judgement of the players bodies and it cements the image that I have of Andi as a "cleat chaser" and all about money and image.

Hey @sparkler! My dad watched the Braves back when they were in Boston and I grew up a huge fan watching Braves games with him on TBS. I was so excited to move to Atlanta and see my Braves play live, it was in the early 2000s so at the end of the era of greatness. The Braves have some wonderful real fans, but the majority were very fair weather IMO. I tried to point out that there are awesome Braves fans, but the ones at the stadium were often a disappointment. My current MIL loves the Braves, she actually watches them whenever they are on tv and sends her hubby out of the room if he starts criticizing. So I don't hate on all Braves fans, just think MeAndi is representative of many of them. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:08 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
sparkler wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Hey @sparkler! My dad watched the Braves back when they were in Boston and I grew up a huge fan watching Braves games with him on TBS.  I was so excited to move to Atlanta and see my Braves play live, it was in the early 2000s so at the end of the era of greatness.  The Braves have some wonderful real fans, but the majority were very fair weather IMO. I tried to point out that there are awesome Braves fans, but the ones at the stadium were often a disappointment.  My current MIL loves the Braves, she actually watches them whenever they are on tv and sends her hubby out of the room if he starts criticizing.  So I don't hate on all Braves fans, just think MeAndi is representative of many of them. JMO.

I agree with you completely!

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:19 pm

Wow, sorry, guess my post was taken against the NYC and/or Atlanta teams. That's not what I meant, she's a fake, doubt she gives two hoots about either team in either city was the point I tried to make. She's a pretend fan on SM, not a real fan of either team, IMO

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:21 pm

She's been to Braves games before though, once with Josh.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 30 8367-910 27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 30 I_got_13 27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 30 E5kqdm15 27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 30 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:24 pm

Linds911 wrote:She's been to Braves games before though, once with Josh.
I'm aware of that, doesn't change anything, she's a fake inside and out! JMO we can agree to disagree. no problem. yes

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:24 pm

Sorry, Braves fans are a hot button issue for me. It broke my heart seeing how fair weather the majority (not all) were.

Now my true disappointment. Josh is engaged to Amanduh, the blonde, why the heck have we not had a major MeAndI meltdown?  Has she managed to grow up? Did her friends take all her electronics away from her for 48 hours? Where is the SM shade I was looking forward too? I am not sure I am ready for a grown up Andi who doesn't make me roll my eyes at almost everything she does. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:28 pm

Stucki, she already did, you weren't here when she posted on IG.

It's all in this BIP Andi Snark Thread that GA made:

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3598-andi-dorfman-not-a-contestant-on-bip-throwing-shade-snark-thread-sleuthing-spoilers

Last edited by Georgia Lindsay on Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

+93
tiger
tigertiz
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
aviej